Advertisement

Author Topic: When shamans become ill  (Read 2669 times)

Dom

When shamans become ill
« on: June 28, 2017, 08:45:05 AM »
Who do they seek for help?  ;D The family physician! Did shamans discover the cure for cancer yet? Not yet! :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
Re: When shamans become ill
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 02:50:12 AM »
 ;D ;D :2funny: :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 12:19:57 PM »
From what I've heard, a shaman will seek another shaman to mediate the spiritual process if necessary.

Dom

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 09:00:38 AM »
From what I've heard, a shaman will seek another shaman to mediate the spiritual process if necessary.
From what I heard, their blood pressure is still high and hopping around for a cure might not be the best thing to do.  :2funny: It's good that SSI and free healthcare services are benefits.  :2funny:

Dom

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 09:01:29 AM »
Both are blind.  ;D

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 09:41:09 PM »
Who do they seek for help?  ;D The family physician! Did shamans discover the cure for cancer yet? Not yet! :2funny:

Ignorance is bliss.  Ever heard of Feng Shui? The concept of Shamanism is similar to Feng Shui and there's a difference between correcting the spiritual and the physical.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2018, 07:27:20 PM »
Ignorance is bliss.  Ever heard of Feng Shui? The concept of Shamanism is similar to Feng Shui and there's a difference between correcting the spiritual and the physical.

Funny thing is once some guy had a dream about evil spirits/ghosts and he told the Shaman priest and his parents about them haunting him several days, they told him not to worry because dreams were nothing but ruse. At first believe then after that don't believe in spirits anymore. What's the point of performing jingle bell if their belief don't align with their practice.  Seem like contradiction, don't you think? Make up y'all dayum mind!! ;D ;D

« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 07:31:29 PM by Visualmon »

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

captian

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2018, 02:02:58 PM »
shaman is like other religions. a hoax, like christians.  :idiot2:

A jury has been seated in the trial of a Pennsylvania couple whose 2-year-old daughter died after they tried to treat her pneumonia with prayer and religious oils.

Advertisements