Advertisement

Author Topic: Everybody is Born Knowing God  (Read 848 times)

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
Re: Everybody is Born Knowing God
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2017, 02:30:14 PM »
I'm not sure where you and I disagree.  ???

The atheist rejects the evidence because it makes him feel in control. He is then his own god.

Yeah, just like 'I am Sam.'

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
Re: Everybody is Born Knowing God
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2017, 03:21:06 PM »
Thus, it is not evidence that the atheist needs in order to believe in God. It is his denial of God that makes him an atheist.

This is why Jesus is the Good News because even though they were born knowing God, they did not know that they were saved.

Not everyone is born knowing God. I disagree. Before Christianity is being known now, back then, it wasn't known or recognized before. A lot of Asian people in the dynasty times did not know about Christianity nor Judaism. As to God, he declares that God only judges a person by according to HIS/HER life without the basis of the Christianity or Judaism textbook.

Their punishment is a lot lighter than someone who knows the textbook of the bible and the word of God. We Christians and anyone who believes OR hear, will be punish harshly more than someone who has never heard about the word of God. If an atheist knows about the bible; yet, rejects it through her/his own freewill, they will be dealt with by the creator, not by man. For those who are stranded on some island and never heard a SINGLE word, or HEARING the name of Jesus/God/Jehovah/Yahweh, they are free from the textbook rules. We Christians will receive a huge spanking while the dummies who never receive the message will just get a lecture and a spank-free.

As an Arminianism like me, I believe God gives freedom for all in order to be responsible. It is responsibility that gives man suffering, pain, and death since we linger onto freewill. The only two dangerous guns that we carry all the time are our two bare hands. It's the hands that are physically deadly if we use it to murder, steal, and abuse someone for our very own sinful pleasure.

For those who heard about God, but never want to read it, then may the Creator and you be together and have a long drama chit-chat in one detention room.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements