Advertisement

Author Topic: 10 reasons Hmong men seek new loves in a marriage  (Read 2020 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Respect: +422
    • View Profile
Re: 10 reasons Hmong men seek new loves in a marriage
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2017, 07:03:53 AM »
 ;D

Tough to fix, eh? Probably never ever fixed.

I had an ex-gf who constantly cheated. I tried things from educating her to help her get her adult diploma and to see the world and new places so that she wouldn't fall back to her old habits. In short, I wanted her to be a good woman and found ways to help her do that. But yet she wouldn't change. She just came up with better ways to cheat. I left her. She tried suicide. I called 911 and they rescued her. Then she cheated again. I found another boyfriend for her and I fled. I heard subsequently that the man who finally married her has had to use a gun to keep her at home but yet he has not succeeded. She'll be cheating 'til she dies.

Then you can see lots of men who go to Laos. They bring a woman here. She runs off. They go back for more. They don't stop after learning their lessons. Some guys have brought in extremely gorgeous women comparable to those at tojsiab.com. Yet they divorce those women after a few years and go back, too.

Cheating then is a habitual disorder. Ever met someone who has that shoplifting itch in them? Sure they can afford that 99 cents pen but free is better or they gotta boast it for the rush. 

Same thing can be said with cheaters.  Some don't know why they do it once caught n confess.  A disorder person does not know what they do but do it anyway. A child acting up don't know why the tantrum flare but just do it.  A person with a spouse has the cow but free milk elsewhere, why not?
So a habitual cheater is harder to fix.  They are not the same as a husband or bf who spouse void them of sex because they are not being a good boy as of late so they go out to relieve that itch called blueballs.  Got to ejaculate for a healthy prostrate. 

A shop lifter will not tell anyone their dark secret just like a cheater who cheats.  They both do it on the low low so no one will know.  Only way to foil this is if someone interfere with their operation.  You mess up their course n they either find a different course or give up completely so it is best if you suspect your spouse of foul play so they know that some one is on their track like a sneaky catfish looking for a stinky bait. 

Yeah that.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 07:13:24 AM by Reporter »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +323
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2017, 08:54:56 AM »
;D

Tough to fix, eh? Probably never ever fixed.

I had an ex-gf who constantly cheated. I tried things from educating her to help her get her adult diploma and to see the world and new places so that she wouldn't fall back to her old habits. In short, I wanted her to be a good woman and found ways to help her do that. But yet she wouldn't change. She just came up with better ways to cheat. I left her. She tried suicide. I called 911 and they rescued her. Then she cheated again. I found another boyfriend for her and I fled. I heard subsequently that the man who finally married her has had to use a gun to keep her at home but yet he has not succeeded. She'll be cheating 'til she dies.

Then you can see lots of men who go to Laos. They bring a woman here. She runs off. They go back for more. They don't stop after learning their lessons. Some guys have brought in extremely gorgeous women comparable to those at tojsiab.com. Yet they divorce those women after a few years and go back, too.

Don't feel so bad sir.  Looking like you, id cheat on u 2.  Lol

We should treat cheater like a house hold pet.  Like cats, they are so independent.  The only time they come to u is if they are hungry and that is the only time u can pet them. 

So cheaters women, i got love for u too.  If u need something, come to papa n i will serve you good.  Fawk n keep instead of fawk n run.  Then again, she so dirty that she brings new cooties to u.  With that, fawk 1x n run. 

"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2017, 10:18:43 AM »
 :2funny: :2funny:

Next time I'll show ladies my hairy legs, so they won't cheat on me ever again.

Good points on those other stuff.

Don't feel so bad sir.  Looking like you, id cheat on u 2.  Lol

We should treat cheater like a house hold pet.  Like cats, they are so independent.  The only time they come to u is if they are hungry and that is the only time u can pet them. 

So cheaters women, i got love for u too.  If u need something, come to papa n i will serve you good.  Fawk n keep instead of fawk n run.  Then again, she so dirty that she brings new cooties to u.  With that, fawk 1x n run.

Offline Blongforever

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +67
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2017, 02:49:45 PM »
I dated a 4.8 Hamungz once and we were doing long distance dating.  Like a Typical long distance relation,  she had an itch for a White kocq.  She dated a White guy who she barely reach is cocq standing together.  The b1cht disgusted me so I said adios.  She then spreader her legs to another poor Hmong dood and got pregnant soon after that.  The got married for a brief period and got divorced.  The last I saw da b1cht was at a Chinese join and she was fat and with another fat White doo who appeared to be on disability and unkempt but gentle.  She paid for dudes Chinese foods.  :2funny: :2funny:

I was sitting there with my gf and eating like I knew no one i the town.  GF had no idea what I was thinking. :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2017, 03:26:34 PM »
You are probably like me: glad the ex and I never kept up this long. lol

I dated a 4.8 Hamungz once and we were doing long distance dating.  Like a Typical long distance relation,  she had an itch for a White kocq.  She dated a White guy who she barely reach is cocq standing together.  The b1cht disgusted me so I said adios.  She then spreader her legs to another poor Hmong dood and got pregnant soon after that.  The got married for a brief period and got divorced.  The last I saw da b1cht was at a Chinese join and she was fat and with another fat White doo who appeared to be on disability and unkempt but gentle.  She paid for dudes Chinese foods.  :2funny: :2funny:

I was sitting there with my gf and eating like I knew no one i the town.  GF had no idea what I was thinking. :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +436
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2017, 09:33:31 PM »
How is a woman's cheating a man's leadership issue?

If you marry a whore that opens her legs to any man then that means other men have been eating your dinner. Get my drift? It just makes you look like a schmuck because you can't satisfy her in bed.

I'm a.ssuming this woman in the audio is talking about people who aren't habitual cheaters but ended up having a marital affair because they claim their spouse left them with no choice.

Me personally, cheating is never a way to ease marital problems. It seems like the men she is talking about are the ones who always wanted a way out but was too chicken s.hit and waited until there was someone waiting before calling it quits.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +91
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2017, 07:43:38 AM »
 :police:

« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 12:36:48 PM by lexicon »

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2017, 12:32:10 PM »
I'm not convinced. A woman's sexual drives have nothing to do with how a man leads the world. If she's good, she upholds their marriage with him. If she continues to have her own meals outside their marriage, then the speaker is right: he lets her go. Pure and simple. Then he leads on on with another who is more attached to him.

The speaker talks about women who think they can cheat and still expect to be accepted at home just by doing household chores or even bringing in the bacon.

We should appreciate her for summarizing things up so well. Many women fail in their relationships and can never figure out why, e.g. they don't even understand that a little bit of clean clothes or showering needs to be in place even if they are already married.  Just imagine being married to someone who just doesn't shower at all. 

If you marry a whore that opens her legs to any man then that means other men have been eating your dinner. Get my drift? It just makes you look like a schmuck because you can't satisfy her in bed.

I'm a.ssuming this woman in the audio is talking about people who aren't habitual cheaters but ended up having a marital affair because they claim their spouse left them with no choice.

Me personally, cheating is never a way to ease marital problems. It seems like the men she is talking about are the ones who always wanted a way out but was too chicken s.hit and waited until there was someone waiting before calling it quits.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2017, 12:32:37 PM »
Shhh...

Sounds like firsthand knowledge  :-X

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2017, 12:43:30 PM »
I know, I know.

Normally I wouldn't let it bug me but some of the things she says is just vile. 

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2017, 09:00:19 AM »
I didn't pay much attention to these reasons until now. Number 10 is interesting. I've always said that a woman can be beautiful if she just stays clean--even if she's fat. The Doc agrees with me.

According to this speaker (Dr. Pang Foua Yang Rhodes, a licensed marriage and family therapist), these are ten things that--if a Hmong woman does, is or has--she'll lose her husband.

1.   Cheating.
2.   Dishonesty.
3.   Mistaken expectations.
4.   Basher.
5.   Acting insecure.
6.   Negative disposition.
7.   Whiner, especially about a man's relatives.
8.   Interested in changing her man. 
9.   Unappreciative .
10.   Hygiene.

Details in Hmong here.

https://www.facebook.com/pajzoo.lauj.9/posts/1953326031560251

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2017, 09:09:37 AM »
So...hypotheti cally

Beautiful with b/o and funky breath  OR  Less attractive but smells like flowers? Considering beauty is relative, let's say one woman looks like Gal Gadot and the other woman doesn't?

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2017, 12:03:17 PM »
Bad breath, smelly clothes, stinky odors like one who has not showered, etc.--all turn-offs--no matter what she looks like. Gal Gadot or Megan Fox doesn't really matter.

But some other less attractive looks with clean clothes, clean body, etc.--that's almost a 10+.

Same goes for guys, by the way. I had better get showering. lol

So...hypothetically

Beautiful with b/o and funky breath  OR  Less attractive but smells like flowers? Considering beauty is relative, let's say one woman looks like Gal Gadot and the other woman doesn't?

Advertisements