Advertisement

Author Topic: People are always so quick to judge and point fingers  (Read 2930 times)

Producer

People are always so quick to judge and point fingers
« on: June 30, 2017, 12:04:29 PM »
People like to just always point their finger at you and say it's always your fault. What they don't seem to realize is that there's that dark secret of the other person waiting to get exposed.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: People are always so quick to judge and point fingers
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 12:06:20 PM »
but until that happens, it's all your fault.

DJ-Jayce

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 10:44:15 PM »
People like to just always point their finger at you and say it's always your fault. What they don't seem to realize is that there's that dark secret of the other person waiting to get exposed.

Without additional context about the situation. Perhaps it is your fault?

What relevence does the other person's dark secret have to do with you being at fault? If you're at fault regardless of the other person's secrets, it doesn't change that you're at fault. Otherwise you're just trying to switch blame.

Example:
Husband steals savings from bank account & is at fault. Husband finds out his wife lied about being previously married. Husband is still at fault for stealing, the secret doesn't make him any less innocent.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 09:55:02 AM »
Don't let what people say/think get to you because you know yourself better than anyone.  If it's not your fault, let people believe what they want to believe-sooner or later the truth will come out.   You don't have to explain yourself.  If they're right, no need to be bitter - do something about it, grow up, change etc...

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Jiggles

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 07:43:34 AM »
It's really easy for others to judge as an outsider.

Producer

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 01:29:35 PM »
I'm just venting and frustration. This is actually about me. I've just been thru a divorce even though it was a civil split and I did not want it because I wasn't the one who asked for it. It's really been taking a toll on me lately. Stress/depression you name it, I'm going thru it all right now. I was married for 17 years with 5 kids so it's difficult to think about it. My ex's side of family thinks she's truly innocent which she is not. She would go have dinner/watch movies visit her guy friends and yet she thinks it's okay. I've been patience about everything and yet I still get blamed on. I've learned to just walk away and not say anything because nothing will change their mind. It will take some time to recover but it will eventually fade away as time passes.

End of the story. Time to hit the gym.

Jiggles

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2017, 11:23:04 AM »
I get you. I've experienced something like that before.

Most of the time, they will only hear what their person tells them and of course their person will play victim. That is how it usually goes. Only few people will accept responsibility for their wrong doings.

In the meantime, keep fit.  8)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2017, 11:01:56 PM »
I'm just venting and frustration. This is actually about me. I've just been thru a divorce even though it was a civil split and I did not want it because I wasn't the one who asked for it. It's really been taking a toll on me lately. Stress/depression you name it, I'm going thru it all right now. I was married for 17 years with 5 kids so it's difficult to think about it. My ex's side of family thinks she's truly innocent which she is not. She would go have dinner/watch movies visit her guy friends and yet she thinks it's okay. I've been patience about everything and yet I still get blamed on. I've learned to just walk away and not say anything because nothing will change their mind. It will take some time to recover but it will eventually fade away as time passes.

She'll get what she deserve... no need to worry. Just be yourself and move on.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2017, 11:31:52 AM »
Well you can't have 5 kids on one fawk.  That many kids tells you about her sexual diet.

You should of given her 10 more.  That'll put her through retirement.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

jamesvang

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2017, 02:20:14 PM »

why is it not okay to have male friends? maybe you weren't providing the needs she felt held the relationship together for her no more. i don't know your story so i can't say much. it's better to break things off though if you both are not on the same page no more.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2017, 03:45:21 PM »
You just make sure you get a younger hotter wife...

Then... it'll be all better.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2017, 02:14:07 AM »
Let her be someone else's problem now. It's obvious her family didn't think her behavior was an issue and expected you to just put up with it. Families like that, it's like they already know their person's inappropriate behavior will never change so they've stopped scolding a long time ago. You either accept or move on. Otherwise, you're a bad person for complaining as long as you choose to stay.

Just be thankful that you don't have to pretend to give a sh.it about them anymore.

People like that certainly makes it much easier to move on.

Advertisements