Advertisement

Author Topic: How to get out of a relationship  (Read 8735 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Re: How to get out of a relationship
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2017, 04:39:47 AM »
Too many of you take your bf/gf relationship to a level that is only reserved for marriage. This is why you are struggling to end a dead-end relationship. Perhaps in the next relationship, leave some mystery, too, and stop giving all of yourself until you are actually married. You don't have to play house to know a person's full character. It's rather sad that many of you already feel so spent before you ever get into a marriage.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2019, 04:59:37 PM »
It's 2 years later.  Autumnbreeze, how did you handle the situation?  How did it go?

Here's my '2 years late' input.  Since you guys were with each other for a long time and sounds like both your side and his side got invested in you two's relationship as well, I would not go the ghosting route or cheating route.  Just be honest about it and tell him you don't see a future with him but that you've cared about him and will still be his friend if he is up for still being friends.  If not, you wish him the best but you guys need to go your separate ways.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2019, 03:31:49 PM »
It's 2 years later.  Autumnbreeze, how did you handle the situation?  How did it go?

Here's my '2 years late' input.  Since you guys were with each other for a long time and sounds like both your side and his side got invested in you two's relationship as well, I would not go the ghosting route or cheating route.  Just be honest about it and tell him you don't see a future with him but that you've cared about him and will still be his friend if he is up for still being friends.  If not, you wish him the best but you guys need to go your separate ways.

Only 2 outs that I'm seeing with autombreeze.  She ended up marrying the guy and he changed and she's now happy and happy former ph people leaves ph forever. 

or she is with another guy and is now happy and still leave ph forever because happy people don't need ph people for advices no more. 

Remember what I say because it will happen to you and to me and to all of us.  Leave PH and be happy is the message here. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Joycompany

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2020, 04:44:44 PM »
Not sure if someone already said this- but just be truthful with him. 

Advertisements