Advertisement

Author Topic: Spider-Man: Homecoming  (Read 1641 times)

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
Spider-Man: Homecoming
« on: July 08, 2017, 09:51:44 PM »
i gotta say i was skeptical of this one but i really enjoyed the movie i hope tom holland plays spiderman for the next 30 years or so, they finally got the spiderman personality right where hes a real teenage kid trying to be the best superhero he can without trying to destroying everything. This is not a origin story, thank god, go watch the old spiderman movies if u wanna know the origin story. The story jumps right to point after a couple of months from Captain America civil war. Im excited for the sequel and avengers 3.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Spider-Man: Homecoming
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 01:35:45 AM »
Gonna check it out this week, probably Tuesday or Wednesday as it tends to be a little slower on those days.

Yeah, the Tobey Maguire's Spiderman was getting kind of bland for me so let's see what this new kid has to offer...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 02:56:27 PM »
Saw the movie the other day and not bad. I gave it a 3.5 stars out of 5. Love the twist...

Offline slude

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +86
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 02:54:13 PM »
i larb the part where peter and aunt may eating larb and sticky rice at an asian restaurant. O0

Vince_Xiong

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 06:45:28 PM »
I agree. Spider-Man Homecoming was a fantastic Spider-Man film up-to-date in my eyes. Tom Holland's Spider-Man/Peter Parker was on point and he actually felt more comic booky. And his looks does make him look like he's an actual teenager even though he's 21 years old in real life. Everyone involved did a tremendous job. I'm also glad they didn't re-tell his origin story as well, which is getting tiring at this point. So I'm glad they strayed away from that and just make a Spider-Man film that takes place after Civil War. I don't think I have any problems with Spider-Man Homecoming. I thoroughly enjoyed it. 9.5/10 for me. I'd want to see Holland involved in the MCU more, which I'm sure they'll do. or him in another Spider-Man sequel.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 05:32:06 PM »
This has nothing to do with the movie but I've read that people on the left media are complaining that this movie is a classic example of "white privilege" since male hero and villian is white... :idiot2: :idiot2:

It's base on a comic book that has the first Spiderman as a white teenager... Heck, they even cast other race to be with Parker.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2017, 11:13:44 AM »
Best Spiderman of all the series...

The thing is, its like real...

See how its all a melting pot, its really like that in NY..

All the acting was on point

Iron well acted, very well acted

And this kid really is a believable, very well acted.

5 outta 5 for me.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements