Advertisement

Author Topic: Cheating spouse with another man's child.  (Read 12049 times)

Producer

Cheating spouse with another man's child.
« on: July 15, 2017, 08:08:25 AM »
To be honest there is just some pathetic men's out there. How do you stay in a marriage when you can clearly see that your child is not yours especially when the baby is white mixed? Do some people look at themselves that low? Or are they just scared to leave their spouse?

I think as a man you clearly have to give yourself some dignity and leave a cheating spouse. What's your take on this? Seen this way too many times.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
Re: Cheating spouse with another man's child.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 09:24:02 AM »
If that's the path he wants to walk, let him walk his own path.

***not me, not my problem***

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 12:43:02 PM »
Jesus Christ earthy father raises him as his own.

Now what?

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 01:19:40 AM »
Depends...Is it a fact that she cheated? It's factual that some Hmong can have European traits.

Homer

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 02:22:06 AM »
I would not stay, but I know an old friend of mine that is in this exact same situation. He is a very forgiving person and choose to stay with his wife and raise the white baby. I applaud him for being able to overlook that, but I for one cannot do such a thing. It is not the baby's fault, but he would remind me of her cheating.

Producer

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2017, 06:43:52 AM »
Depends...Is it a fact that she cheated? It's factual that some Hmong can have European traits.

No, this baby is pure Hmong/White mixed. They have two other kids as well and it is definitely different I can tell you that.

Producer

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2017, 06:45:06 AM »
I would not stay, but I know an old friend of mine that is in this exact same situation. He is a very forgiving person and choose to stay with his wife and raise the white baby. I applaud him for being able to overlook that, but I for one cannot do such a thing. It is not the baby's fault, but he would remind me of her cheating.

I cannot do it either. I don't care how good the spouse looks. Cheating is cheating.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2017, 09:41:55 AM »
No, this baby is pure Hmong/White mixed. They have two other kids as well and it is definitely different I can tell you that.

Have they done any DNA test?

I've seen blonde Hmong kids in Thailand and Laos even when their siblings and parents didn't have those traits so just wondering..

Offline AppleBrook

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2017, 12:33:30 PM »
perhaps he purposely wanted his wife to be impregnated by other man or men, especially white, black and the like.  also, there are some men/husbands who just love kids/babies regardless if the kids/babies aren't his. 

If you are content to let me shine
NEVER walk one step behind...

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2017, 09:44:09 AM »
he might be in the business of early retirement.  pimps his wife to get pregnant by other men for child support.  if he's smart, he would make sure the guy is a baller, CEO or millionaire!  O0 O0

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2017, 10:03:42 AM »
It's kind of nice that they have an interracial kid in their marriage. The child will get to learn  Hmong and go out into the world very culturally aware of his/her surroundings--which are becoming very diverse these days.

Of course, many of us disapprove of the cheating. But the opportunity to raise a bi-racial child without the costly adoption process is a good thing.

What feelings the two spouses have for each other or lacking any thereof is something else, of course. And who is to say that the outside father won't be laughing or scoffing at them for raising his child for him?
But now that the child is a legally theirs, they can both raise him/ her together and enjoy the fun of raising a bi-racial child.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2017, 01:55:46 PM »
also, there are some men/husbands who just love kids/babies regardless if the kids/babies aren't his.

True. I've even seen cases where the adoptive parents/kids love their adoptive parents/kids more than their biological ones...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2017, 09:38:53 PM »
So, if Reporter's wife did that, would he accept her and the child completely like his very own?

Lol

It's kind of nice that they have an interracial kid in their marriage. The child will get to learn  Hmong and go out into the world very culturally aware of his/her surroundings--which are becoming very diverse these days.

Of course, many of us disapprove of the cheating. But the opportunity to raise a bi-racial child without the costly adoption process is a good thing.

What feelings the two spouses have for each other or lacking any thereof is something else, of course. And who is to say that the outside father won't be laughing or scoffing at them for raising his child for him?
But now that the child is a legally theirs, they can both raise him/ her together and enjoy the fun of raising a bi-racial child.

"...

Homer

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2017, 10:32:14 PM »

Yes, when I referred to "white baby", I'm referring to Hmong/White mixed. Eventually the baby will grow up and start asking questions. Mom and dad, why do I look different from my brothers and sisters? What are you going to tell him?

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2017, 10:45:28 PM »
 ;D ;D

Someone out there is laughing at the couple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mb0GOITRUU

Yes, when I referred to "white baby", I'm referring to Hmong/White mixed. Eventually the baby will grow up and start asking questions. Mom and dad, why do I look different from my brothers and sisters? What are you going to tell him?

"...

Advertisements