Advertisement

Author Topic: Cheating spouse with another man's child.  (Read 12046 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Cheating spouse with another man's child.
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2017, 05:34:37 AM »
That is something that I would like to know from a guy's perspective. My bff have a brother that is married to a druggy. I don't know the details but I do know that she has 4 different baby daddy and none of the babies are actually his. However, he chooses to raise and love them all. He works hard for them so I don't understand what is going through his wife's head or his. How do you accept that? I couldn't.

I can explain.  It is called stuck on poocee.  It is when a guy can not get another replacement since pimping isn't easy and for the girl to have different baby daddy like that, it means she fawks a lot n fawks good.  A man weakness is sex n sex is a tool to trap a person especially a person who can't leave because the sex is too good to leave. 

I'm mad at you but after good sex, I have already forgotten why I am mad.... And the cycle repeats itself. 

I learned about this phenomenon from the first ex of mine and her family.  Her father wants to divorce his wife n is miserable living with her.  They do sleep in the same bed.  I overheard her mom talking to a shrink friend and heard she be bragging that they fight often but she would give it up to calm his azz down.  He still down to fawk a person he constantly talking about divorcing her. 

I minor in psychology just for this reason. 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2017, 07:53:32 AM »
I heard that in Cal, if a child is born into your LEGAL marriage, then it's  yours--even if it's conceived through extramarital affairs.

Yup. That comes with child support.

Or in California you paying child support regardless if it's your child or not  :idiot2:

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2017, 07:55:06 AM »
She must be overly stunning and yet the only woman left on Earth. lol

That is something that I would like to know from a guy's perspective. My bff have a brother that is married to a druggy. I don't know the details but I do know that she has 4 different baby daddy and none of the babies are actually his. However, he chooses to raise and love them all. He works hard for them so I don't understand what is going through his wife's head or his. How do you accept that? I couldn't.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 10:23:58 PM by Reporter »

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2017, 10:23:10 PM »
What I heard only, not what I know the law to be. I don't know the law there.

Tsis true pob, phoojywg?  :D

"...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2017, 09:38:37 AM »
Here's a strange story.. They had just gotten married and he caught her cheating on him with another man.  She was carrying the baby but didn't know whose baby it was.  He divorced her, the other man didn't want her so she was left raising the baby on her own.  20 years later, the guy (who was now 41) meets a 20 year old and they just fall instantly in love (you know where this is going right?).  After a couple of months of dating and what he described as the best xxx he's ever had, she finally convinces him to go meet her parents.  They lived in a neighboring town.  When she takes him in, he sees pictures of her and her mom and his jaw just dropped. When the mom saw him, she dropped her dish.  Yup. Cheating mama had moved to a town about 40 mins away, gotten remarried, changed her name and changed the girl's name.  Never told her who her real father was.  She always thought her stepdad was her real dad. The end.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2017, 11:23:26 AM »
Here's a strange story.. They had just gotten married and he caught her cheating on him with another man.  She was carrying the baby but didn't know whose baby it was.  He divorced her, the other man didn't want her so she was left raising the baby on her own.  20 years later, the guy (who was now 41) meets a 20 year old and they just fall instantly in love (you know where this is going right?).  After a couple of months of dating and what he described as the best xxx he's ever had, she finally convinces him to go meet her parents.  They lived in a neighboring town.  When she takes him in, he sees pictures of her and her mom and his jaw just dropped. When the mom saw him, she dropped her dish.  Yup. Cheating mama had moved to a town about 40 mins away, gotten remarried, changed her name and changed the girl's name.  Never told her who her real father was.  She always thought her stepdad was her real dad. The end.

This is the reason why my dad told me to go with him on a car ride to Denver that one year.  I had to fake a cry to my boss that I will be out from work for the next few days. 

Daddy said he wants me to see n know who my cousins on my mom sides are.  In this way, we don't fawk each other.

Almost fell in love with her.  My mom side have beautiful kids. 

Been 18 years haven't gone back to Denver.  Lost contacts, lost touch but if I go there now, I might find them from the geography of that area.  If not, there's always Sunday church.  Someone must know some one.  The priest have tabs on his lambs in his parish for sure. 

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2017, 11:55:12 AM »
This is the reason why my dad told me to go with him on a car ride to Denver that one year.  I had to fake a cry to my boss that I will be out from work for the next few days. 

Daddy said he wants me to see n know who my cousins on my mom sides are.  In this way, we don't fawk each other.

Almost fell in love with her.  My mom side have beautiful kids. 

Been 18 years haven't gone back to Denver.  Lost contacts, lost touch but if I go there now, I might find them from the geography of that area.  If not, there's always Sunday church.  Someone must know some one.  The priest have tabs on his lambs in his parish for sure.
;D ;D O0 Good for your dad but if it's your mom's brother's daughter, Hmong peeps say it's okay to fawk. lol.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2017, 12:31:08 PM »
;D ;D O0 Good for your dad but if it's your mom's brother's daughter, Hmong peeps say it's okay to fawk. lol.

You mean first cousin?  That's nasty.  My father in law is my uncle?

I say it's to fawk if their parents has no lable n when you marry them, they become your in law. 

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2017, 01:28:44 PM »
You mean first cousin?  That's nasty.  My father in law is my uncle?

I say it's to fawk if their parents has no lable n when you marry them, they become your in law.
Hmong have been known to marry first cousins long as the lastname differs.

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2018, 01:07:22 PM »
There has to be a few circumstances.
1. She has to have money. Not quite a millionaire but somewhere over the $500k annually.
2. She has to be super hot. A 10 out of 10 type of deal.
3. I am allow to do whatever I please. Whenever, with whoever.
 O0 ;)

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +648
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2018, 07:10:10 PM »
I would not be surprised if someone’s wife or husband from PH did it with someone else other than the spouse.  ;) ;D

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2018, 10:43:20 AM »

Sick! 20 yrs gap.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2018, 10:44:13 AM »
I would not be surprised if someone’s wife or husband from PH did it with someone else other than the spouse.  ;) ;D
Hey... happy wife, happy life, until her husband finds out about you.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2018, 07:56:42 AM »
Why would you not be?   :2funny: :2funny:

"...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2018, 08:50:08 AM »
Sick! 20 yrs gap.
It's not the 20 years gap that's the focus of the story.  ;D

Advertisements