Advertisement

Author Topic: Cheating spouse with another man's child.  (Read 12045 times)

Offline Niello

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
Re: Cheating spouse with another man's child.
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2018, 04:09:09 PM »
Interesting... pic???

Like this post: 0
ua kiag xwb, tuag los tseg.

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2018, 02:49:26 PM »
To be honest there is just some pathetic men's out there. How do you stay in a marriage when you can clearly see that your child is not yours especially when the baby is white mixed? Do some people look at themselves that low? Or are they just scared to leave their spouse?

I think as a man you clearly have to give yourself some dignity and leave a cheating spouse. What's your take on this? Seen this way too many times.
How about if she had a baby that's mixed but then you dated her and married her? 

Blongforever

« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2018, 09:58:08 AM »
How about if she had a baby that's mixed but then you dated her and married her?

Marriage is one thing but any other casual sexual encounters are stupid and immoral.  Credibility is very important for every breathing human being.  You spread your legs to the villager(s), get basically attached by the hip with the villager (s) then expect the few good men/women to lift you off of your feet and love you unconditionall y without question  :-*?  I love that kind of human fantasy.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2018, 01:57:15 PM »
Marriage is one thing but any other casual sexual encounters are stupid and immoral.

Wrong again, just depends ...

Credibility is very important for every breathing human being.  You spread your legs to the villager(s), get basically attached by the hip with the villager (s) then expect the few good men/women to lift you off of your feet and love you unconditionall y without question  :-*?  I love that kind of human fantasy.

Not to you as you have none...How many "adios" have you cried about it now??...Watch you come back to prove me right again..."Credibility is very important for every breathing human being"... ;D ;D ;D

Or was it "avery".... ???

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2018, 10:06:16 PM »
No, this baby is pure Hmong/White mixed. They have two other kids as well and it is definitely different I can tell you that.

He might be staying because of the two kids.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2018, 10:08:58 PM »
I heard that in Cal, if a child is born into your LEGAL marriage, then it's  yours--even if it's conceived through extramarital affairs.

Yup. That comes with child support.

California is a s.hit state.

Advertisements