Advertisement

Author Topic: So anyways...i went out last night..  (Read 894 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
So anyways...i went out last night..
« on: July 16, 2017, 07:34:28 PM »
and a funniest thing happened...

So in hanging out with some friends..

I know one of my friend dig big girls..

So I tap this big girl beside me and intro myself and tell her my friend would like to talk to her..

She says she's in a serious relationship..

But the funniest thing was...so she goes to introduce me to her better looking skinniest friend!!

What I noticed about her was..she seemed actually genuinely interested to talk...

We exchanged hellosand names and then..some guy, maybe a random guy oral guy they came with, I don't know came in with some drinks...

And oh wells!  That was that..

She looked me in the eye too!!

Butyeah, it was funnie because we both were winging for each others friend!

But man! I gotta get in better shape! Its too embarrassing to meet girls all overweight.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: So anyways...i went out last night..
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 01:34:40 PM »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: So anyways...i went out last night..
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 10:24:32 PM »
If .5 seconds means she wants me...

Then this girl wanted to marry me and have all my kids because it had to be at least 15 seconds...

I said hello, said my name.. we had eye contact through the whole thing...she said her name... I didn't her clearly, I asked her to say it again, she said it again....we shook hands....

Then the beer guy came in...

Oh wells....

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements