Advertisement

Author Topic: You want to talk about other Gods? Well answer this question:  (Read 2172 times)

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
Re: You want to talk about other Gods? Well answer this question:
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2017, 04:30:02 PM »
You are able to see and are appalled by white men and hollywood typecasting asians (little or no roles for asian males, and if they get a part it's usually a side kick or some chopsuey boy of sort, and the girls are objectified as sex symbols, etc), yet when christianities do this to hmong culture (teaching you that hmong believe in devil worshipping, inferior, false,, etc) you are too blind to peer and pierce through the deception. The same phenomenon is occurring here.

I see contradiction; yet, you know too little about Hollywood. They are liberals and they don't believe in God. They say they accept gays, religion, and race; however, their action contradicts their words to those three. If you are a Christian in Hollywood, they will be racist towards to that religion up to the butt. Indeed sir...

So...I don't know what you're talking about. I tolerate Christianity, not racism against religion and force to tolerate racism.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 04:33:25 PM by TheAfterLife »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2017, 07:51:10 PM »
I see contradiction; yet, you know too little about Hollywood. They are liberals and they don't believe in God. They say they accept gays, religion, and race; however, their action contradicts their words to those three. If you are a Christian in Hollywood, they will be racist towards to that religion up to the butt. Indeed sir...

So...I don't know what you're talking about. I tolerate Christianity, not racism against religion and force to tolerate racism.

Christianities are discriminatory, that's the point. It teaches you to hate others, which you have done.

I'm only going to make 1 point here because you, like a dog when it sees as squirrel, can't hold your attention, and run off elsewhere.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 07:55:06 PM by YeejKoob13 »

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2017, 12:57:46 AM »
Christianities are discriminatory, that's the point. It teaches you to hate others, which you have done.

I'm only going to make 1 point here because you, like a dog when it sees as squirrel, can't hold your attention, and run off elsewhere.

Where and what verse that the bible to teach you to hate? God said to discriminate evildoers like Adolf Hitler and scumbags who just can't quit doing evil things to people. Look, I don't tolerate racism and God forbids racism since He will persecute those who embrace racism and forced others to tolerate racism. Have you not read about the old testament where the Egyptians has enslave them is because they were scared of the mass population growth on Hebrews? The are other ethnic groups who tried to exterminate the Hebrews from the face of the earth. I remember reading a passage in Deuteronomy where to these Arabs saw the Hebrews were coming on their border, the Hebrew ask not to kill them since they were going around the border. However, they, "I don't care shit; I just hate you and want to kill you since you are going around our borders. No Hebrews shall go around our borders except non-Hebrew."

Did you know that "Evil" has been persecuted from the very start? The "Good" has persecuted the "Evil" since God and Lucifer are at war. My cousin, who has a gift of the 6 sense, has claimed that God is real. He's a psychic and has been seeing dead people ever since he was a kid--no joke. He said he would rather not to worship God is because the war between Good vs. Evil. There will never be peace between those two. He was looking for absolute peace, which is naive to believe. Absolute peace cannot exist since Good has been there from the beginning. Good people creates bad people is because haters is going to hate. Heroes creates villains by accident from their glorious of works that they have done. If God was evil, why hasn't he destroyed us from the start? In fact, why did he spared Lucifer's life? The answer is simple: Would you kill your OWN son and daughters is because they were not perfect? Look, we aren't perfect; yet, He accept us as the way we are and were.

Many people have asked, "Why my prayers hasn't answered yet?" That lies in Isaiah where God did hear your prayers; however, sending the message back to the person is very hard is because the battle between Good and Evil lies in those plains. It took 42 days for God to come to earth JUST TO SEND ONE MESSAGE. He also said, "sorry for being late on your concern, but we had a huge battle against Lucifer's men from above." In truth, Lucifer is not just on Earth, but everywhere in all places. Yet, you claim God is evil. IF God is evil; yet, you don't believe God exist, then your statement of attacking me is relative. If there is no God, no parent, then why the hell would you follow some idiotic rules? No judge; no point to follow. It's that simple.

If you want to talk about Hollywood, do it on another forum. No red herring please. We talk about God alone, not people's problem to compare to God. That's an excuse like some employees saying whatever to their bosses at work. Let's be real and stay on this topic, ok?

If God doesn't exist, why claim God to be evil in the first place since your statement is relative. If there is objective morality, where does that come from? I pray you are not like the pig from Animal Farm who just said, "I said it and I make it true," which is bluntly igorant. Also, I don't appreciate or tolerate people who likes relativism is because I don't like how people would just BS the laws by downgrading morality in their favor. Morality vs. Laws has been clashing since the dawn of revolution and bloodbath. I can destroy moral relativism if you want me to show you the racist act upon relativism people.

1. I hate relativism people
2. They are racist
3. It sounds like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM

I don't tolerate ****s; I tolerate nice people who are polite, kind, gentle, and cool with others.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2017, 01:00:21 AM »
Like I said, "The more moral books you read, the more extreme you will become."

This will lead you to become a moral politcal person that just hates ****s who makes the world uglier when you are trying to make it prettier. The question is: Why does man likes to sin to cause harm to others and themselves when they know their action is wrong; yet, pays no heed to it?

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2017, 01:13:00 AM »
There are 2 kinds of bad people:

1. Those who choose to rehabilitate and understand their conviction of what they did was wrong (I can forgive that).
2. Those who choose not to rehabiltate and understand their conviction; yet, they give, "I don't care is because I like being bad." (unforgiveable since they don't forgive others as they are drunk in their evil ways)

Two is the far worst and they are the scums that God has persecuted from the beginning to what is now. Performing human sacrifice has been persecuted by God along with his Jews and Christians. Baal was struck down as God destroyed the statues in the arab nations for being a real pagan by killing their own babies. Since Egypt are killing their babies, they replaced them with Hebrews instead. God decided, "Hmm, I want see in their action if they agree about killing babies." God took the first born and they contradict their nature as the sought it was wrong to take the first born. When God said taking the first born, that means any age. This sounds a lot like what Hollywood would say, "I accept gays, but I hate them." That's what the Egyptians did until God cracks their nutshell to the point, they contradict to what they have said. "Oh, killing babies are okay, but not our babies."

By far, that time was the worst. Now, abortion is next on the list and I don't know how much God can handle how many dead babies are entering in Heaven for free. The sad thing is, 'their own parents rejects them; yet, Heaven, they weep from the rejection.' How would you feel if your parents rejects you from the start at birth? My actions will outrage since they are not giving me the freedom and rights to live on EARF.

About number two, I might as well stay away from them or else, they might kill me and be glad they did kill me. I will be nice to bad people, but to forgive them, not yet until they understand their conviction. Conviction is the price and money that works in Heaven. Love is another thing that works in Heaven since that is the economy and growth rate up there. Love one another and be cool with one another can make the world a better place. Also, love is expensive, more expensive than anything else. The highest price of them all is blood and by that, we cannot pay by blood. Love is what we can do to heal the world as God commands every human being to heal the world. God doesn't want man to have nations; God wants us to heal; yet, we refuse with an evil smile. My God isn't evil; My God doesn't like how the world isn't healing. Yet, you claim that God is racist. No my friend. I think you should read the bible more of what the New Testament has claim. If you read the old testament, I think this may be very hard for you since it requires outside sources to understand the old testament. The Book of Judges requires 3 sources in order to understand the whole point of it. The Book of Judges is nothing like Animal Farm, Nuremberg Courtcase, and the Letters of Birmingham by MLK. The Book of Samuel is like what is happening here in America, where we don't accept Obama as our leader since he was our peacemaker for domestic lives. Yet, we chose a tyrant over a peacemaker is because we are afraid of other tyrants who will destroy our people. I understand that; however, America has chosen Donald Trump over Obama. It is fear that runs in our blood, which makes the world goes blind by choosing a monster to fight against a monster rather than a peacemaker vs. a monster.

Fire vs. Fire will only feed the fire even bigger. You have to use water against fire.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 01:33:33 AM by TheAfterLife »

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2017, 01:44:42 AM »
This what happens to the damn in hell who chooses to be drunk in their evil ways.

Isaiah 14:11
All your pomp has been brought down to the grave,
    along with the noise of your harps;
maggots are spread out beneath you
    and worms cover you.

Your bed shall be covered in maggots while your sheets are your worms. They will feast upon you for all of eternity. The more you scratch them off, the more they will come out even worst in an instant. A burnt living corpse will be there for them to eat. Also, there will be a stapled, square-ish plate that is nailed inside your chest as half of your ribs are gone. On that plate is the sin you have commited on earth. Imagine the worst plastic surgery by putting a square metal plate that is stapled inside your chest. What comes out of the chest is the writing on that metal plate. I don't want that. In the real name of Hell in Hebrew, it's called, "Shoel." The place of the damn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhZcFwWEaAg

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2017, 01:50:40 AM »
We killed an insect; it means nothing. If we kill a dog, that may means a quite lot. If we kill a man, our punishment is prison or death. However, if we killed a loving God, our punishment is eternal death. Do you see the moral here?

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2017, 09:08:34 PM »
TL;DR

Your willful blindness(?) and/or ignorance is astounding, and even impressive(?). Will just let you go your own ways until your sail runs out of wind.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2017, 02:27:28 PM »
TL;DR

Your willful blindness(?) and/or ignorance is astounding, and even impressive(?). Will just let you go your own ways until your sail runs out of wind.

What does that have to do with morality? No God; no moral. You can do whatever you want if there is no God. Pure freedom is chaos like how we see it in pure democracy. Having rule by the mob can lead into chaos if no rules are set.

Like I said before, if God exist, then moral exist. If God doesn't exist, why are you calling me ignorant when that doesn't exist if God doesn't exist? That's relative. Basically, if God doesn't exist, whatever you say is relative and not true.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +432
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2017, 03:40:29 AM »
Of course yo. If you see of what I see along with 5000 witness, then I guess we are not crazy. Hallucination only works on 1/10 only.

Hallucination is when all those Hillary voters showed up expecting a victory on election night under that glass ceiling, only to find out that she had LOST, but then they still continue to believe she is the real president today.   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Talk about one big gigantic hallucination. I gotta know where they're getting their marijuana-laced brownies.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2017, 03:35:07 PM »
Hallucination is when all those Hillary voters showed up expecting a victory on election night under that glass ceiling, only to find out that she had LOST, but then they still continue to believe she is the real president today.   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Talk about one big gigantic hallucination. I gotta know where they're getting their marijuana-laced brownies.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

That didn't happen on the news to what I hear.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2017, 05:06:04 AM »
Then you haven't been watching the news but I don't blame you.

Hillary held her election night party at venue with real glass ceiling:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/26/politics/hillary-clinton-election-night-javits-center-irpt/index.html

After her humiliating loss to Donald Trump, her camp immediately accused Russia of rigging the election. Furthermore, her supporters are seeking to get rid of the electoral college because they suddenly believe the popular vote holds more merit when it comes to electing the president.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2017, 01:56:22 PM »
Then you haven't been watching the news but I don't blame you.

Hillary held her election night party at venue with real glass ceiling:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/26/politics/hillary-clinton-election-night-javits-center-irpt/index.html

After her humiliating loss to Donald Trump, her camp immediately accused Russia of rigging the election. Furthermore, her supporters are seeking to get rid of the electoral college because they suddenly believe the popular vote holds more merit when it comes to electing the president.

I think she might have been licking on a druggy toad, seeing shiit while smoking weed.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Respect: +372
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2017, 02:14:55 PM »
You've been beaconing all along: believe in me!

Yes, religion is full of believing. You have to believe or else it won't make any sense.

"Who are the witnesses of YOUR god(s)?"

Even the Greeks do not know who are the witnesses of their gods? Which is why you hardly find any Greeks worshipping Zeus these days.

The Judeo-Christian faith has an origin, but more importantly the Jews serve as witnesses. And not just one person but thousands after fleeing Egypt under the leadership of Moses.

And who else should witness the Holy Spirit but an entire city of people observing the Feast of Weeks. This is also known as Pentecost.

No Hmong can say they were a witness to Siv Yig. It is just legend that nobody can verify.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2018, 09:37:17 PM »
1) then you guys should take up judaism instead as that's what the vast majority of jews witnessed and adhere to you. Jehova made a covenant with them and not just jesus. So you guys are taking up false religions in christianities .

2) if i recall correctly you distrust jews because by nature they are deceitful (or something along that line) and are zionists, thus they "witnessing" means nothing as they can't be trusted to tell the truth without an agenda.

If Jesus had not come and fulfill the covenant that God made with the Jews then perhaps we would have converted to Judaism.

And as for the 2 statement, that is just nonsense. First of all, Zionists are mostly about securing a Jewish state and Jewish identity. It can include atheist Jews who don't practice Judaism but support a Jewish state. And so "yes", "atheist" Zionist Jews may have shady agendas that are political rather than religious.

Advertisements