Advertisement

Author Topic: You want to talk about other Gods? Well answer this question:  (Read 9915 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
"Who are the witnesses of YOUR god(s)?"

Even the Greeks do not know who are the witnesses of their gods? Which is why you hardly find any Greeks worshipping Zeus these days.

The Judeo-Christian faith has an origin, but more importantly the Jews serve as witnesses. And not just one person but thousands after fleeing Egypt under the leadership of Moses.

And who else should witness the Holy Spirit but an entire city of people observing the Feast of Weeks. This is also known as Pentecost.

No Hmong can say they were a witness to Siv Yig. It is just legend that nobody can verify. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: You want to talk about other Gods? Well answer this question:
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 11:37:14 AM »
My aunt say she see "yer shao" everyday
So I believe her
She is my witness

Lol

God did not created man...man created god

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 11:59:50 PM »
My mother once labeled me I was a "yer shao" when I told her everything about the premonition of my upcoming dreams, yet she still deny.   ;D ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 02:06:31 AM »
My aunt say she see "yer shao" everyday
So I believe her
She is my witness

Lol

Your aunt may need to see a doctor.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2017, 02:41:13 PM »
Seeing different things, that is called an hallcination.
Seeing the same thing, that is just some good azz Kool laid. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2017, 11:24:59 PM »
1) then you guys should take up judaism instead as that's what the vast majority of jews witnessed and adhere to you. Jehova made a covenant with them and not just jesus. So you guys are taking up false religions in christianities .

2) if i recall correctly you distrust jews because by nature they are deceitful (or something along that line) and are zionists, thus they "witnessing" means nothing as they can't be trusted to tell the truth without an agenda.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 11:54:17 AM by YeejKoob13 »

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2017, 11:34:39 PM »
You idiotic christian hmong need to quit it. The sooner you recognize that foreign religions like christianities are just cultural imperialism forces (man made with political intentions), aiming to assimilate hmong and wipe us out from history, the sooner you can defend against them and keep the hmong alive and glorious.

You guys need clarity, for real.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 10:45:32 AM by YeejKoob13 »

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2017, 08:05:44 AM »
Christianity doesn't teach man to go to war with sword, but with words. Christianity makes you lose your identity and be known as man/human only. Didn't Jesus say he will conquer earth in the name of love?

Bruh, even I, a moderate Christian can find passages about "going to war", especially with enemies of God and by extension your enemy. You're doing more harm than good at this point  :-[

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2017, 10:55:04 AM »
Christianity doesn't teach man to go to war with sword, but with words. Christianity makes you lose your identity and be known as man/human only. Didn't Jesus say he will conquer earth in the name of love?

You're seeing what you want to see only. Sadly this is a common occurrence with you. And tragically you are also a reflection of the many hmong, young and old, who have taken up christianities .

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2017, 11:08:31 AM »

You are able to see and are appalled by white men and hollywood typecasting asians (little or no roles for asian males, and if they get a part it's usually a side kick or some chopsuey boy of sort, and the girls are objectified as sex symbols, etc), yet when christianities do this to hmong culture (teaching you that hmong believe in devil worshipping, inferior, false,, etc) you are too blind to peer and pierce through the deception. The same phenomenon is occurring here.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2017, 07:51:10 PM »
I see contradiction; yet, you know too little about Hollywood. They are liberals and they don't believe in God. They say they accept gays, religion, and race; however, their action contradicts their words to those three. If you are a Christian in Hollywood, they will be racist towards to that religion up to the butt. Indeed sir...

So...I don't know what you're talking about. I tolerate Christianity, not racism against religion and force to tolerate racism.

Christianities are discriminatory, that's the point. It teaches you to hate others, which you have done.

I'm only going to make 1 point here because you, like a dog when it sees as squirrel, can't hold your attention, and run off elsewhere.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 07:55:06 PM by YeejKoob13 »

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2017, 09:08:34 PM »
TL;DR

Your willful blindness(?) and/or ignorance is astounding, and even impressive(?). Will just let you go your own ways until your sail runs out of wind.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2017, 03:40:29 AM »
Of course yo. If you see of what I see along with 5000 witness, then I guess we are not crazy. Hallucination only works on 1/10 only.

Hallucination is when all those Hillary voters showed up expecting a victory on election night under that glass ceiling, only to find out that she had LOST, but then they still continue to believe she is the real president today.   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Talk about one big gigantic hallucination. I gotta know where they're getting their marijuana-laced brownies.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2017, 05:06:04 AM »
Then you haven't been watching the news but I don't blame you.

Hillary held her election night party at venue with real glass ceiling:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/26/politics/hillary-clinton-election-night-javits-center-irpt/index.html

After her humiliating loss to Donald Trump, her camp immediately accused Russia of rigging the election. Furthermore, her supporters are seeking to get rid of the electoral college because they suddenly believe the popular vote holds more merit when it comes to electing the president.

Advertisements