Advertisement

Author Topic: So the past week I been driving rentals....and I have to say....  (Read 625 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I don't like all these knew gadgetry...

Maybe that means I'm old!

I mean... it really makes my cars feel dated...

But I really don't like buttons you push to control the fan speed...you just keep pressing the up arrow to make it faster and the down arrow to make it slower...

I feel like if they break, you can't fix it, you really do have to take it to a dealer to fix...

and man!  I'm not use to using back up camera... I don't trust it... I still back up with my face looking backwards and checking side mirrors...

And!  I feel like there's not a lot of field of vision... 

But dang! they get good gas mileage...

That chevy cruze got like 40 miles a gallon!  I went about 480 miles on 12 gallons of gas...

Better than my s2k and teggie...

They both get roughly 20 mpg.. Yikes!

All those gizmo's in the car does make my cars feel dated... I was thinking about that when I drove those cars around...

But I tell you what I don't mind... those cars got drive by wire... ewwwww....

I love my throttle cable connected to the gas pedal! 

I hear even now they are making drive by wire brake....  now I don't like the sound of that at all...

I guess I'll keep buying older cars instead...

Perhaps the age of motorsports and enthusiast are dying off...  people are starting to just seeing drive by wire anything as normal and common place.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Advertisements