Advertisement

Author Topic: So anyways...yalls know I went out last weekend...so I have a Qestion...  (Read 995 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Honestly I haven't went out in a year and a half..

Like as in "we going out tonight, hit a few bars, get rejected by girls...go wherever the night takes us..."

So anyways...whil e at a bar(Libations just in case any of yalls wanna check it out)...

Music going...people in there drinking and dancing...

It was kinda packed so dancing was really confined to standing in one spot and wiggling around in place...

So anyways...

Maybe it was the alcohol...

But there was a girl dancing in front of me...

So I was like thinking to myself is she trying to dance with me? 

So then I was like thinking to myself "how do one go ask a girl if he can dance with her?"

Like Hmong OG dances you ask a girl if you can dance then you two actually can dance together...you know like the guy hold her waist and she put her hand on your neck.

But in a bar with this kinda music...I mean..the only dancing you can do is wiggle in front of each other...or get hyped to a song together and wave your hands in the air together singing along to the music...

Try to have a conversation?  Forget it..too loud.

So like I said, I been out of it for a minute...

If you wanna dance with a girl do you just start dancing with them? Or shall I say...do you just go randomly wiggle around in front of them?

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
You stand behind her and close enough without touching her but you can smell her perfume n body splash or the shampoo smell coming from her hair. 

This is where it gets tricky.  You put your hands in your pocket n lean back so her booty can size up your member. 

To her, she be like dayam boi, how you know it's supper time n you brought with yourself them hmong sausage. 

The butt cheeks have plenty of nerves endings so she can feel it like it was her hand.  Don't believe me? Try it out for yourself.  You give a chick your booty so she can grind on you.  If she shave, you will feel her vagina bone.  If she bushy, you can feel that too.  I kid you not.  If i loses my hands, my butt cheeks gonna be my new hand.  Oh wee, got me all excited about this. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
C'mon my man!

You can't go straight to Rated-X like that...

Ewww that sounds disgusting!

Like I really felt disgusted reading that!

But anyways!!!!

Obviously you can't dance dance in a place like that....you know like jabbawockeez dancing it up.. because it's not really the place...and how is that kinda dancing fit dancing with a girl...

And then obviously... who does hip holding shoulder hanging dances at places like that?  It's not the place for that either...

I mean fat joe's "all the way up song" came on... all I could do was put my hands up and sing along "all the way up!".... 

Man I'm gonna google/youtube how to dance at a bar with a girl....

Then when we got down to Harlem....

The dancing... it was like....

Honestly I wouldn't even know what to do...

It was girls with big thigh's... and huge bubble butts... and they were doing this thing like... basically some sorta jiggle dance...

I don't know what it was... and there again... a girl was dancing... like beside of me... and facing me... but she was like 2 feet away...

I don't know if she was trying to dance with me... like I said... how would you know?!?!

Or if she wanted me to dance with her.... how would I know...

She just did the jiggle dance...maybe she just wanted to dance and who cares who was around her....

I'm not gonna lie... I was like.. didn't know what to do...

I just avoided eye contact and just kept sipping my rum and coke...

But then you know... how would you dance to/with that?

I surveyed the room and seeing how guys and girls were dancing with one another...

there's really no touching or anything... they just kinda dance in front of each other or around each other...

No guy or girl was dry humping anyone...

For a second I thought "well I'll give it a try and try to dance with her..." but then I was like... man I don't even know what to do!!!!!!

I think I'm too stiff and don't have any jiggle on me!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
last time I was at a club, my cousin asked this girl to dance. Afterwards, he brought her back and her husband said "My wife's hot, huh?" to him.

Advertisements