Advertisement

Author Topic: i regret voting for trump  (Read 5416 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: i regret voting for trump
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2017, 11:12:14 AM »
Your apologies are a little too late but it's better late than never.  Let's just hope WWIII does not happen before his term is over.  After he leaves, there's going to be lots of clean up  & rebuilding- like in Texas, FL, and Puerto Rico now.

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2017, 11:21:41 PM »
People need to know that there's more to life than just being honest.

Many people just voted for honesty.

And Trump was honest from the start; he even tried to fulfill his honest promises to people after he got elected. For example, he made a lot of effort to try to build the wall; he attempted at least three times to overturn Obamacare. Etc.

But the problem is: what he is honest about isn't necessarily good for the people who is President of. He is honest about being racist. Etc.

Is being honest alone good enough to make people live better, when the things one is honest about are just hate, racism, put-downs, etc?

No.

Hillary may have caused problems in Benghazi and in using her server. But are those problems that will affect you at home or even at your favorite grocery store?

No.

Voters who voted for honesty alone were too narrow-minded and have missed the real issue in voting for a leader who would control their lives for four to eight years.

You made that same mistake.

i like to apologize to my fellow PHer

I'm sorry

this election is crazy with little choices
it was either this dude or hillary 
hillary lie too much to me
and was the most untrusted worthly of those two
thought i give the new guy a chance

boy was i wrong

« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 11:26:39 PM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Darksyde

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2017, 11:36:37 PM »
I didn’t vote for Trump but I’m rather glad he’s President over Hillary. (I voted Johnson)

If you really think about it... what has honestly gone wrong? Things have actually improved but time will only tell.

Darksyde

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2017, 11:43:36 PM »
People need to know that there's more to life than just being honest.

Many people just voted for honesty.

And Trump was honest from the start; he even tried to fulfill his honest promises to people after he got elected. For example, he made a lot of effort to try to build the wall; he attempted at least three times to overturn Obamacare. Etc.

But the problem is: what he is honest about isn't necessarily good for the people who is President of. He is honest about being racist. Etc.

Is being honest alone good enough to make people live better, when the things one is honest about are just hate, racism, put-downs, etc?

No.

Hillary may have caused problems in Benghazi and in using her server. But are those problems that will affect you at home or even at your favorite grocery store?

No.

Voters who voted for honesty alone were too narrow-minded and have missed the real issue in voting for a leader who would control their lives for four to eight years.

You made that same mistake.

She made an indecisive decision that cost Americans their lives and then failed to own that decision. It was clear in the report that she was contacted and denied the Soldiers on the ground their external support. A General was fired because he made a decision to override her call and initiated a support line that saved lives.

She already displayed that she wasn’t ready to command troops. What makes anyone think she was ready to be President?

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2017, 06:03:33 AM »
She ran the Presidency with her husband twice.

That's one thing.

But that one incident with the server and that other thing with Benghazi don't mean she'll fail as a President or that she will be racist against people of color and me in Minnesota.

She made an indecisive decision that cost Americans their lives and then failed to own that decision. It was clear in the report that she was contacted and denied the Soldiers on the ground their external support. A General was fired because he made a decision to override her call and initiated a support line that saved lives.

She already displayed that she wasn’t ready to command troops. What makes anyone think she was ready to be President?

"...

Darksyde

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2017, 08:54:31 PM »
She ran the Presidency with her husband twice.

That's one thing.

But that one incident with the server and that other thing with Benghazi don't mean she'll fail as a President or that she will be racist against people of color and me in Minnesota.

If you’re inciting that she had an influential decision making process during Bill Clinton’s term then she has failed not once but twice and has thus proven she is incapable of making militaristic decisions. Clinton botched what happened in Samolia as well. If you also read the report or even watch the movie, the ground Soldiers were denied external air support which would have been vital in preventing American deaths.

On a senior military leadership level, there are no room for mistakes. You don’t get second chances. You either perform or you don’t. And that is how people move on in their careers in that world. So should Clinton be allowed freebies? Just a thought...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2017, 03:28:37 AM »
One or two mistakes--even if they truly are and not just media mess--doesn't make her less of a President than any other President.  Do you know of any President who has never made a mistake?

If you’re inciting that she had an influential decision making process during Bill Clinton’s term then she has failed not once but twice and has thus proven she is incapable of making militaristic decisions. Clinton botched what happened in Samolia as well. If you also read the report or even watch the movie, the ground Soldiers were denied external air support which would have been vital in preventing American deaths.

On a senior military leadership level, there are no room for mistakes. You don’t get second chances. You either perform or you don’t. And that is how people move on in their careers in that world. So should Clinton be allowed freebies? Just a thought...

"...

shina

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2017, 02:12:59 PM »
I don't like Trump but I voted for him because I couldn't put my name next to a murderer like Hillary.  This woman killed too many people already and she should be in jail instead of the white house.  I am sad that she stole the presidency from bernie Sanders. 

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2017, 06:24:52 PM »
When did Hillary ever win the Presidency already?

I don't like Trump but I voted for him because I couldn't put my name next to a murderer like Hillary.  This woman killed too many people already and she should be in jail instead of the white house.  I am sad that she stole the presidency from bernie Sanders.

"...

Advertisements