Advertisement

Author Topic: thank you for your advice  (Read 6676 times)

sweetvoice

thank you for your advice
« on: July 21, 2017, 12:19:40 PM »
thank you for your advice everyone....

« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 10:42:43 PM by sweetvoice »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Need advice/- related to being a christian Hmong
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 12:54:09 PM »
She broke a 10 commandments rule.

Obey thy father n mother

U can't go any further with the religion if the the basic laws are not being met. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 01:11:06 PM »
two religions cannot coexist in one house...'phiv dab qhuas'. 

if her god cannot cure her child, your friends needs to rethink her religious beliefs.  the mother can at least provide care for the child by feeding, watching and/or nurturing...sh e should recognize that.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

sweetvoice

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 01:17:11 PM »
two religions cannot coexist in one house...'phiv dab qhuas'. 

if her god cannot cure her child, your friends needs to rethink her religious beliefs.  the mother can at least provide care for the child by feeding, watching and/or nurturing...sh e should recognize that.

yes phiv dab qhuas but the thing I don't understand is god teaches people to learn to love each other and she claims to be a good a christian but doesn't love her mother the way god created them to be mother and daughter. She doesn't pick up her mom's phone calls, she doesn't care if the mother is sick or if the mother okay. She doesn't call the mother at all.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 11:00:14 PM by sweetvoice »

sweetvoice

Re: Need advice/opinion- related to being a christian Hmong
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 01:27:34 PM »
Anyway, the ending of this story evens out because  she doesn't love her mother  and god punish her because now she has to take care of her sick child almost 24 hours with no job. God has his way of teaching her!

« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 11:03:29 PM by sweetvoice »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 02:53:53 PM »
You can call yourself a Christian not by what you do but by being baptized.  Baptism is a rite that brings you into this so called family of god by denouncing the devil n believing in Christ. 

After this, it is a classification game.  Bad xtian.  Lukewarm xtian n overdose xtian with too much holy spirit in them. 

Also xtian by day but a freak at night.  Xtian in public but something else behind close doors

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 04:56:34 PM »
Well the thing is... I do see this a lot.

I remember once seeing a good guy, he wanted to take out a Christian girl and the Christian parent's wouldn't let him.

But then he was ok with other Christians boys taking his daughter out even if they were "bad" kids.

It was mind boggling.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

sweetvoice

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2017, 10:11:31 AM »
thank you for all your advice

« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 10:44:13 PM by sweetvoice »

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • if u cont to do wat ur doing U will never get rich
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj

" YOUR GOVERMENT IS SELLING YOUR CHILDREN DRUGS, AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. YOUR OWN GOVERMENT HAS GIVEN AWAY THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. WE ARE TRULY NOW A NATION OF SHEEP, AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I ASSURE YOU THAT SHEEP ARE ALWAYS LED TO SLAUGHTER. "

milton william

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2017, 11:41:59 AM »
reply to-thePoster

I know a guy who tells me he only will marry and date christian ladies. It just makes me wonder where did he get that idea  about just marrying only christians. To me, this is saying if your black you will only marry black. If you white you will only marry white. If you are Hmong you will only marry Hmong. The truth is that I see so MANY hmong Christians marry blacks, white, and other race and many of them are not even christians so I'm thinking this is guy must be lost or not understanding at all when he attends church every sunday and claims he is a being a true christian.

I know a lady who was not a christian and dated a christian guy. It was hard to understand because her wedding was done right after she and her family converted to be in his group of christian. I'm just wondering if she and her family did not convert would the guy still marry her too. I'm guessing probably not. To me, I will not convert only for my boyfriend to just get wedding over and just to fit in. if I  believe in god I will always do it on my own and will convert it on my own not just to get a wedding done so I can try to fit in because if I just try to fit in I won't be happy.

I know someone who would only allow her kids to go out or hang out with christian kids or teenagers-I really don't get it because to be honest many of you chirstian kids or teenagers are not good kids or people too. My point is that many of you do bad things too okay and it is the truth.  There are a lot of good kids who are not christian too. My point is that I really don't understand where this person got the idea of just letting her kids hang out with christian only..Another lost person in the mind.

Well you know... maybe it's because they see everyone else as a step up from a regular hmong person?

I don't know, I also don't understand the logic of it all.

Maybe it's not because they see everyone else as a step up...

Maybe it's that they see that we still carry our other "gods"... even if we don't go to church or practice shamanism anymore, maybe they see if we haven't "luh dawh" reguardless if we don't practice shamanism anymore we still carry around those "gods" with us.... and maybe that is why they will marry other non-Christians black, whites, etc etc even if they aren't Christians because they "don't carry" any kind of "gods" with them, they are just "godless"...

I mean, I don't know for sure, I'm just making chat and speculating and trying to rationalize.

I think that's why nkaujsee won't hook me up with her hot friends!  C'mon nkaujsee!

I don't know much about church stuff, we use to go back in the day... I just went along because you just go where your parents tell you to go.

I went last year just so I could find hmong people people to hang around with...

But I think somewhere in the religion they say something like you can't worship any other gods and any other gods is just demon's and are related to the devil..

So I can see why they won't let their hot daughter's hang out with us guys...

Because if we haven't officially done away with our gods by converting to Christianity then when they let their daughters out with us, they see it as letting their daughters go out and play with devils minions... and obviously they can't be having that! 

But more importantly... sweetvoice are you a girl and do you have a picture?

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

sweetvoice

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2017, 11:20:58 PM »
Religion doesnt always define how a person truly is.

It doesn't but I'm just tried of seeing some people use religion in wrong ways to divide love among their love ones because they can't love the person for who she or he really is as a person.

can

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2017, 01:32:45 PM »
You're supposed to let God be the judge. You don't pass judgment on the person.

Hmong Christians are known for this fake stuff. Hmong people are known for it as well
you're trying to justify it but the fact is that if christians are claiming something, like being loving and caring, then don't be hypocrites about it.

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • if u cont to do wat ur doing U will never get rich
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2017, 08:35:17 PM »

" YOUR GOVERMENT IS SELLING YOUR CHILDREN DRUGS, AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. YOUR OWN GOVERMENT HAS GIVEN AWAY THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. WE ARE TRULY NOW A NATION OF SHEEP, AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I ASSURE YOU THAT SHEEP ARE ALWAYS LED TO SLAUGHTER. "

milton william

Advertisements