Advertisement

Author Topic: New S2000... if this is the case... I'll pass.... untill  (Read 1265 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
New S2000... if this is the case... I'll pass.... untill
« on: July 22, 2017, 08:11:52 PM »
http://blog.caranddriver.com/more-details-emerge-on-hondas-s2000-revival/

I mean....

C'mon now....

Firstly, the price is crazy... it's definitely not going to be that affordable sports car anymore...they might as well not put the Honda logo on it.

No v-tec... maybe it does, I don't know...

Turbo is ok but now it seems to be not one of their flagship sports car but the car that they test new technology on, kinda like the prelude...

But the worst part is... it's not in manual transmission.. .

I'm sure the dual clutch automatic is quicker and faster but.....

Well there goes Honda...

It's going to flop like the revival of the nsx...

The new nsx is not making any noise at all...

Same will be with the s2000...

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 08:14:46 PM by thePoster »

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: New S2000... if this is the case... I'll pass.... untill
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 12:02:30 PM »
It's still small and cute like the Miata, Z4, etc., so I'm sure it can still attracts some gay men and blonde girls...as they love small cute verts...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 12:08:23 PM »
I don't see why you keep making "gay" jokes...

I mean it's 2017.....

It seems you want to make it seem like you're more manlier than me or you think you're manlier than me... 

But I don't see why you think you're more manlier than me....

I mean... you come on the internet to incite fights and arguments...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 03:08:48 PM »
I don't see why you keep making "gay" jokes...

I mean it's 2017.....

It seems you want to make it seem like you're more manlier than me or you think you're manlier than me... 

But I don't see why you think you're more manlier than me....

I mean... you come on the internet to incite fights and arguments...

Nope, not "gay jokes" as it's a fact that many in those demographics are attracted to that type of vehicle. Now if the topic is about a big truck and I said, I'm sure it'll sell to some country rednecks, am I 'joking' about that demographic too?

And nope, this has nothing to do with "manlier" as there are some gay men that are maniler than some straight men. There are also some women that are "manilier" than some men...But it has everything to do with which demographics are attracted to small cute convertibles.

If you would just open your closed mind, you could easily see those facts.

And yeah, if I said, Asians are attracted to Honda and Toyota, you probably think I'm making the "jokes" about Asians too... ::)

Even though it's just a preference and thank goodness we have that here in this great country. Nothing wrong with owning a convertible, a truck, a Honda, etc., as long as you're happy with it regardless of your sexual orientation, gender, race, etc.

Hitokiri

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 12:34:14 PM »
It's going to flop like the revival of the nsx...

The new nsx is not making any noise at all...

Same will be with the s2000...

I think one of the reasons why the new NSX isn't making a lot of noise in the tuner world is because its too expensive. I also believe that much of its technology is pretty foreign to many tuners and regular car people.

The NSX has shown it is quick and it has done that by winning races in various GT classes but the tuners are still years away from fully understanding it much like when the first NSX came out. People didn't fully appreciate it until years later.

As for the new S2000, the price tag sounds right especially since they Civic Type-R is going for 40,000 at car stores. As many have said it'll be about how well the new S2000 performs and feels.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 12:36:15 PM by Hitokiri »

Advertisements