Advertisement

Author Topic: Will Hmong have a country?  (Read 5311 times)

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
Will Hmong have a country?
« on: July 31, 2017, 05:54:02 PM »
If Hmong DID have a country, I rather use the 18 clans to become the 18 senator in the house. 1 president and 1 ambassador. Then, we should have 18 federal judges in another house to judge terrorists and other enemy threats in our Hmong country.

I think Mien/Yao people should be equal with us since we share the same common interest: "Not liking the Han Chinese."

It's best if Hmong-Mien should become one race, like how Caeser from Planet of the Apes have demonstrated fascism.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline anonymouse

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +239
    • View Profile
Re: Will Hmong have a country?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 06:55:30 PM »
This topic keeps coming up.

Why do Hmong people need a country?  Because they want one is not enough reason to need a country.   This leads into other questions like, why should you move from your current country to go there?  What benefits are there? If the reason is "because you are Hmong" then I'm sorry, but that's a poorly misguided reason. 

Before we talk about country. Hmong people need to talk about having ONE international new year celebration, not 25 in one state or 2 in one city that is clashing against eachother.

It makes us look really greedy and sad when, instead of focusing on celebration, the focus is on greed. 

Show people that they can work together to run a new year event without the drama, and then maybe we can start talking about community building and so on and eventually lead to country.

Try to change the things you cannot accept.

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 08:11:50 PM »

Why do Hmong people need a country?  Because they want one is not enough reason to need a country.   This leads into other questions like, why should you move from your current country to go there?  What benefits are there? If the reason is "because you are Hmong" then I'm sorry, but that's a poorly misguided reason. 

Before we talk about country. Hmong people need to talk about having ONE international new year celebration, not 25 in one state or 2 in one city that is clashing against eachother.

It makes us look really greedy and sad when, instead of focusing on celebration, the focus is on greed. 

Show people that they can work together to run a new year event without the drama, and then maybe we can start talking about community building and so on and eventually lead to country.

:idiot2:

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 12:56:36 PM »

Dude, everyday is a drama. Hmong needs to fight rather than to puss out.

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 11:17:09 PM »

Hmong dude who gets cozy not having a Country are the pitfalls of their people falling behind as one of the poorest people susceptible to powerlessly facing racism, oppression and hate.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 11:34:33 PM by Meestahh_Prince »

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +75
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2018, 01:04:33 PM »

Simply just willing to fight will not guarantee success.   Knowing how to fight is required for success. Knowing how to fight the battles is what hmong people needs to do.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018, 04:26:48 PM »
Simply just willing to fight will not guarantee success.   Knowing how to fight is required for success. Knowing how to fight the battles is what hmong people needs to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeY17qwSwno

Well, this is my uncle and he's fighting for it. He knows people from the UN and the White House. GVP tries to kill him before since it's a clan war. After GVP is dead and lose power of control, my uncle made a promise that after getting a Hmong land, he will not be a leader. In fact, he will look for a leader which reminds me of how Samuel from the Bible who defends Israel until he finds a leader that is suitable for the people.

If GVP died in Laos, he will be known as a legendary hero rather than coming to America, wasting his time on gambling and cheating on his own people and their money. When Gandhi won the fight, he stepped down as leader of his own choice in order to let someone who run the country for them. It's best to pick up the plowshare and retire rather than making your image uglier in the future.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 12:56:24 PM by TheAfterLife »

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2018, 07:25:45 AM »
Can we run a country?

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 12:54:59 PM »
Can we run a country?

If we aren't so stupid back then, we would have a country. My uncle, who told me about Laos, they were in the Stone Age when France came over to colonize S.E.A. When that happens, they saw that Laos were lazy and cocky folks, they asked us if we can govern them. The Hmong folks said, "No, it would be wrong to do that." DA FUDGE! France saw us as an opportunity to control Laos since Hmong people were in the gunpowder age while Laos didn't have jack shiit! They only know how to make stone pots while we know how to forge metal, guns, crops, buildings, etc. Hmong people were civilize folks; yet, we traded Boardwalk and Park Place for Baltic Avenue in some Monopoly game. Hmong people are HORRIBLE business people. I WOULD SAY YES, LET US CONTROL LAOS IN OUR NAME.

Dude, history repeats again like how it has happened in the times of Chiyou. We were the founders of technology; yet, we traded for some piece of shiit and let our enemies have our technology. Are Hmong people are just known to be teachers and scientist to get rule by some dictator, general, or somewhat?

« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 12:57:12 PM by TheAfterLife »

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2018, 12:59:34 PM »
Hmong people, STOP TELLING YOUR SECRETS! WHY DO YOU THINK AMERICA ACTS STUPID, PLAYS STUPID, BUT TRULY, THAT'S A SMART MOVE!

It's best to shut the hell up and stop gossiping. I know it's very itchy to gossip, but it's best not to. Just act stupid like the Americans who knows nothing, but truly, you do know something. If we didn't talk too much, like how it has happened in the Chu Dynasty or in Chiyou's time, maybe Hmong empire would have stayed alive. Don't celebrate too soon or too early with pride. Those who celebrate too early will fall first and they will look like a fool.

tsk, tsk, tsk...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2018, 06:10:56 AM »
So, maybe the next question is: can we keep a  country?

If we aren't so stupid back then, we would have a country. My uncle, who told me about Laos, they were in the Stone Age when France came over to colonize S.E.A. When that happens, they saw that Laos were lazy and cocky folks, they asked us if we can govern them. The Hmong folks said, "No, it would be wrong to do that." DA FUDGE! France saw us as an opportunity to control Laos since Hmong people were in the gunpowder age while Laos didn't have jack shiit! They only know how to make stone pots while we know how to forge metal, guns, crops, buildings, etc. Hmong people were civilize folks; yet, we traded Boardwalk and Park Place for Baltic Avenue in some Monopoly game. Hmong people are HORRIBLE business people. I WOULD SAY YES, LET US CONTROL LAOS IN OUR NAME.

Dude, history repeats again like how it has happened in the times of Chiyou. We were the founders of technology; yet, we traded for some piece of shiit and let our enemies have our technology. Are Hmong people are just known to be teachers and scientist to get rule by some dictator, general, or somewhat?

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2018, 05:45:43 PM »
Can we run a country?

Have you seen Hmong run a Country before?

« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 05:51:44 PM by Meestahh_Prince »

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +75
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2018, 04:29:44 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeY17qwSwno

Well, this is my uncle and he's fighting for it. He knows people from the UN and the White House. GVP tries to kill him before since it's a clan war. After GVP is dead and lose power of control, my uncle made a promise that after getting a Hmong land, he will not be a leader. In fact, he will look for a leader which reminds me of how Samuel from the Bible who defends Israel until he finds a leader that is suitable for the people.

If GVP died in Laos, he will be known as a legendary hero rather than coming to America, wasting his time on gambling and cheating on his own people and their money. When Gandhi won the fight, he stepped down as leader of his own choice in order to let someone who run the country for them. It's best to pick up the plowshare and retire rather than making your image uglier in the future.

You misunderstood what he was saying. He talked about  the mistreatment of the hmong people by the Lao government. He didn't mentioned anything about creating a country for the hmong people. And from what I found in regards to what he was talking about,  the organization specifically note that creating a country is not their goal, keeping their distance from the "hmong country " scam that someone else was doing.
Also,  knowing people in the white house and the U.N. anything in regards to creating a country for the hmong people. The U.N. doesn't grant lands for people who want to e establish a country.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2018, 09:58:21 AM »
No.

Have you seen Hmong run a Country before?

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2018, 10:04:39 AM »
True.True.True . Koffi Annan, former UN Secretary, already told the Hmong that some years ago, too. 

You misunderstood what he was saying. He talked about  the mistreatment of the hmong people by the Lao government. He didn't mentioned anything about creating a country for the hmong people. And from what I found in regards to what he was talking about,  the organization specifically note that creating a country is not their goal, keeping their distance from the "hmong country " scam that someone else was doing.
Also,  knowing people in the white house and the U.N. anything in regards to creating a country for the hmong people. The U.N. doesn't grant lands for people who want to e establish a country.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 06:19:01 AM by Reporter »

Advertisements