Advertisement

Author Topic: Will Hmong have a country?  (Read 2887 times)

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Respect: +373
    • View Profile
Re: Will Hmong have a country?
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2018, 06:19:53 AM »
Happy to know.

Now, I am less worried.

Yes.

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2018, 08:48:35 PM »
Simply just willing to fight will not guarantee success.   Knowing how to fight is required for success. Knowing how to fight the battles is what hmong people needs to do.

we make up less than 1% of the world population. we are far outnumber by a huge margin with most other ethnics. this should tell us we have zero chance. this isn't in the B.C era where it's all rocks and stones. This is the high tech era. where new technology and weapons are being created every year to counter a weapon another country has created.

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2018, 08:54:32 PM »
Can we run a country?

We can but first we must destroy all the hmong with the corrupt and barbaric genes...haha

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2018, 09:29:39 PM »
If we aren't so stupid back then, we would have a country. My uncle, who told me about Laos, they were in the Stone Age when France came over to colonize S.E.A. When that happens, they saw that Laos were lazy and cocky folks, they asked us if we can govern them. The Hmong folks said, "No, it would be wrong to do that." DA FUDGE! France saw us as an opportunity to control Laos since Hmong people were in the gunpowder age while Laos didn't have jack shiit! They only know how to make stone pots while we know how to forge metal, guns, crops, buildings, etc. Hmong people were civilize folks; yet, we traded Boardwalk and Park Place for Baltic Avenue in some Monopoly game. Hmong people are HORRIBLE business people. I WOULD SAY YES, LET US CONTROL LAOS IN OUR NAME.

Dude, history repeats again like how it has happened in the times of Chiyou. We were the founders of technology; yet, we traded for some piece of shiit and let our enemies have our technology. Are Hmong people are just known to be teachers and scientist to get rule by some dictator, general, or somewhat?

the past is the past....simply put we as a whole simply don't have it in us, naturally. the guts and glory, the wits and the heart. it's just how the Hmong mentality was designed to be. It's one of those things...you either have it or you don't...and for us Hmong to have a strong foundation and structure of principles and vision...we just don't have it in us....it's like most Hmong people, they go work for a company....the big boss ask if they want to be a supervisor.... 9 out of 10 Hmong will decline the offer, cuz they are too pussy. they worry about getting into confrontations with other workers, oh they just want to simply live, work and dont want no extra responsibiliti es....

with this kind of mentality..... we don't need no country....tho se capable to lead don't want to lead.....and maybe for good reasons too...its no wonder it's always the corrupt will to lead...haha

Like this post: +1

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2018, 01:27:15 AM »
Happy to know.

Now, I am less worried.

Not sure what you're worried about, but your worry makes more sense directed towards the consequences of not having a Country for Hmong people. If you're unsure what I'm referring to then to bluntly state, the existence of Hmong people...And one of the biggest attribute is Hmong women is no longer interested in Hmong men.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +718
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2018, 06:51:34 PM »
Not sure what you're worried about, but your worry makes more sense directed towards the consequences of not having a Country for Hmong people. If you're unsure what I'm referring to then to bluntly state, the existence of Hmong people...And one of the biggest attribute is Hmong women is no longer interested in Hmong men.

Wrong, like most of the women of other races and/or ethnic groups that are interested in their own race and/or ethnic group, most Hmong women are still "interested in Hmong men"...

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2018, 09:51:48 PM »
Wrong, like most of the women of other races and/or ethnic groups that are interested in their own race and/or ethnic group, most Hmong women are still "interested in Hmong men"...

Without going through detail breakdown of why that is and how it has anything to do with this topic, I've known many single Hmong men at a matured age more so than there is single Hmong woman as many of them became educated/successful and looks over to other race cause Hmong men had nothing to offer them. Some of them had no choice but to flock oversea in search of a mate, you'd be wrong if you think overseas would remain a sustainable source to provide Hmong men a mate...Hmong women overseas in recent years with the influence and influx migrant of Chinese people are now and have already started to turn their interest to Chinese men...even old Chinese men, their options had expand.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 09:55:07 PM by Meestahh_Prince »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2018, 12:21:35 AM »
Without going through detail breakdown of why that is and how it has anything to do with this topic, I've known many single Hmong men at a matured age more so than there is single Hmong woman as many of them became educated/successful and looks over to other race cause Hmong men had nothing to offer them. Some of them had no choice but to flock oversea in search of a mate, you'd be wrong if you think overseas would remain a sustainable source to provide Hmong men a mate...Hmong women overseas in recent years with the influence and influx migrant of Chinese people are now and have already started to turn their interest to Chinese men...even old Chinese men, their options had expand.

Doesn't matter of "why" and "how" as your statement: "one of the biggest attribute is Hmong women is no longer interested in Hmong men"... is simply wrong because the majority of Hmong women are still more interested in Hmong men than men of another race.

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2018, 01:31:00 AM »
Doesn't matter of "why" and "how" as your statement: "one of the biggest attribute is Hmong women is no longer interested in Hmong men"... is simply wrong because the majority of Hmong women are still more interested in Hmong men than men of another race.

Sure if that makes you feel better. Doesn't changed the fact there are many more single Hmong man than woman.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2018, 12:25:03 AM »
Sure if that makes you feel better. Doesn't changed the fact there are many more single Hmong man than woman.

That doesn't matter either because I'm going by facts and you're going by ignorance. Also doesn't matter if there are "more" single Hmong men than woman or vice-versa. It only takes one Hmong woman to be "interested in Hmong men" to make your claim of "one of the biggest attribute is Hmong women is no longer interested in Hmong men" wrong...

Unless you have data to show that there are "many more single Hmong man than woman", that claim is in question and NOT a "fact"...Here's what I've found about the "single" gender ratio around the world thus far as I haven't seen one just for the Hmong yet...:

"Meanwhile, a whopping 64% of respondents were single in 2014 and had never married. That number was higher for men (68%) than for women (60%). "This means that not only are fewer young adults married, but also that fewer are in committed relationships," the report concludes..."

The data above does show a bit more single men than women but that's across the board, not just Hmong. Therefore, looks like "more single men" applies to all American groups based on that survey, not just Hmong.

There are also slight more men than women around the world based on this survey:

"The number of men and women in the world is roughly equal, though men hold a slight lead with 102 men for 100 women (in 2015). More precisely, out of 1,000 people, 504 are men (50.4%) and 496 are women (49.6%). For every 100 girls, 107 boys are born, but males have a higher risk of dying than females, both in childhood and at adult ages."

Here's a map showing where which gender out numbered the other in the U.S in terms of "single" status:

"Where you live can make a big difference in who and how often you date.   

Back in February 2007, National Geographic published its infamous “Singles Map.” Eight years later, an update seems in order. So with the help of my Martin Prosperity Institute team, we crunched the numbers for metros where men outnumber women and where women outnumber men, based on data from the American Community Survey."

Looking at the surveys above, I don't see the claim of "many more single Hmong man" being accurate for the Hmong either...Perha ps a bit more but definitely not "many more"...

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2018, 02:36:43 PM »
That doesn't matter either because I'm going by facts and you're going by ignorance. Also doesn't matter if there are "more" single Hmong men than woman or vice-versa. It only takes one Hmong woman to be "interested in Hmong men" to make your claim of "one of the biggest attribute is Hmong women is no longer interested in Hmong men" wrong...

Unless you have data to show that there are "many more single Hmong man than woman", that claim is in question and NOT a "fact"...Here's what I've found about the "single" gender ratio around the world thus far as I haven't seen one just for the Hmong yet...:

"Meanwhile, a whopping 64% of respondents were single in 2014 and had never married. That number was higher for men (68%) than for women (60%). "This means that not only are fewer young adults married, but also that fewer are in committed relationships," the report concludes..."

The data above does show a bit more single men than women but that's across the board, not just Hmong. Therefore, looks like "more single men" applies to all American groups based on that survey, not just Hmong.

There are also slight more men than women around the world based on this survey:

"The number of men and women in the world is roughly equal, though men hold a slight lead with 102 men for 100 women (in 2015). More precisely, out of 1,000 people, 504 are men (50.4%) and 496 are women (49.6%). For every 100 girls, 107 boys are born, but males have a higher risk of dying than females, both in childhood and at adult ages."

Here's a map showing where which gender out numbered the other in the U.S in terms of "single" status:

"Where you live can make a big difference in who and how often you date.   

Back in February 2007, National Geographic published its infamous “Singles Map.” Eight years later, an update seems in order. So with the help of my Martin Prosperity Institute team, we crunched the numbers for metros where men outnumber women and where women outnumber men, based on data from the American Community Survey."

Looking at the surveys above, I don't see the claim of "many more single Hmong man" being accurate for the Hmong either...Perha ps a bit more but definitely not "many more"...

Well if you're reluctant to get out of your ignorance then that's fine, I don't intend to debate with dudes like that. There's thread in the single dating section that confirms to what's stated.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 02:48:56 PM by Meestahh_Prince »

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +280
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2018, 04:46:42 PM »
Not enough Hmong people for the Hmong to have a country. 

As soon as yall have a country, another man's country will gladly take it from you and annillate the whole entire Hmong population. 

It is best not to have a country and still be protected by the USA and the United Nations. 

"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2018, 06:39:16 PM »
Not enough Hmong people for the Hmong to have a country. 

As soon as yall have a country, another man's country will gladly take it from you and annillate the whole entire Hmong population. 

It is best not to have a country and still be protected by the USA and the United Nations.

If that's the case, Vietnamese would've gotten annihilated and enslave by China or America by now but why didn't they? Hmong combined with those in China and elsewhere are equally large. Japan is just a small island but they're able to maximize their technology more advance than anyone else.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2018, 12:37:17 AM »
Well if you're reluctant to get out of your ignorance then that's fine, I don't intend to debate with dudes like that. There's thread in the single dating section that confirms to what's stated.

"ignorance" is you with your ignorant claim of "one of the biggest attribute is Hmong women is no longer interested in Hmong men" when facts say otherwise because like other races and/or ethnics, the majority still prefers to hook up with their own race/ethnic. Of course you "don't intend" as your ignorance already failed you. Now you claimed a "thread in the single dating section" but nothing to back that up either..

FACT: There are still some Hmong women that are "interested" in Hmong men...

Advertisements