Advertisement

Author Topic: Will Hmong have a country?  (Read 1689 times)

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
Re: Will Hmong have a country?
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2018, 02:18:30 AM »
"ignorance" is you with your ignorant claim of "one of the biggest attribute is Hmong women is no longer interested in Hmong men" when facts say otherwise because like other races and/or ethnics, the majority still prefers to hook up with their own race/ethnic. Of course you "don't intend" as your ignorance already failed you. Now you claimed a "thread in the single dating section" but nothing to back that up either..

FACT: There are still some Hmong women that are "interested" in Hmong men...

Fact?  ??? When you don't even know the disproportion difference is for Hmong and you called that fact?The thread is extremely obvious if you can't figured which then....  ???...I already said it n I'll jsut repeat it, if it makes you feel better bracing yourself in your ignorance that's fine, I don't intend to debate with dudes like that.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +702
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2018, 12:53:20 AM »
Fact?  ??? When you don't even know the disproportion difference is for Hmong and you called that fact?The thread is extremely obvious if you can't figured which then....  ???...I already said it n I'll jsut repeat it, if it makes you feel better bracing yourself in your ignorance that's fine, I don't intend to debate with dudes like that.

Then prove or show facts to back up your ignorant claim of "one of the biggest attribute is Hmong women is no longer interested in Hmong men". Yep, nothing factual to back it up as usual which is why you're still dancing around on hot coal.  :idiot2:

FACT: I know some Hmong women are still "interested in Hmong men" and unlike you, I can back that up. Why? Because it's a fact not like the ignorance you're spilling out.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2018, 12:15:03 PM »
I have been telling you, mr. vang, all along. If you want to achieve hmoob tebchaws then throw away your yesxus religion and uphold the hmong way. Keep the culture alive. Culture is political. Grow the people. Refer to my past comments if you need reminding. Eventually crtical mass will occur.

You have not reached enlightenment yet. Once you do, you will realize yesxus and assimilation are enemies of Hmong and the goal (tebchaws) you so desire.

Advertisements