Advertisement

Author Topic: Will Hmong have a country?  (Read 3250 times)

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
Re: Will Hmong have a country?
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2018, 02:18:30 AM »
"ignorance" is you with your ignorant claim of "one of the biggest attribute is Hmong women is no longer interested in Hmong men" when facts say otherwise because like other races and/or ethnics, the majority still prefers to hook up with their own race/ethnic. Of course you "don't intend" as your ignorance already failed you. Now you claimed a "thread in the single dating section" but nothing to back that up either..

FACT: There are still some Hmong women that are "interested" in Hmong men...

Fact?  ??? When you don't even know the disproportion difference is for Hmong and you called that fact?The thread is extremely obvious if you can't figured which then....  ???...I already said it n I'll jsut repeat it, if it makes you feel better bracing yourself in your ignorance that's fine, I don't intend to debate with dudes like that.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +720
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2018, 12:53:20 AM »
Fact?  ??? When you don't even know the disproportion difference is for Hmong and you called that fact?The thread is extremely obvious if you can't figured which then....  ???...I already said it n I'll jsut repeat it, if it makes you feel better bracing yourself in your ignorance that's fine, I don't intend to debate with dudes like that.

Then prove or show facts to back up your ignorant claim of "one of the biggest attribute is Hmong women is no longer interested in Hmong men". Yep, nothing factual to back it up as usual which is why you're still dancing around on hot coal.  :idiot2:

FACT: I know some Hmong women are still "interested in Hmong men" and unlike you, I can back that up. Why? Because it's a fact not like the ignorance you're spilling out.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2018, 12:15:03 PM »
I have been telling you, mr. vang, all along. If you want to achieve hmoob tebchaws then throw away your yesxus religion and uphold the hmong way. Keep the culture alive. Culture is political. Grow the people. Refer to my past comments if you need reminding. Eventually crtical mass will occur.

You have not reached enlightenment yet. Once you do, you will realize yesxus and assimilation are enemies of Hmong and the goal (tebchaws) you so desire.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +433
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2018, 08:39:55 PM »
I have been telling you, mr. vang, all along. If you want to achieve hmoob tebchaws then throw away your yesxus religion and uphold the hmong way. Keep the culture alive. Culture is political. Grow the people. Refer to my past comments if you need reminding. Eventually crtical mass will occur.

You have not reached enlightenment yet. Once you do, you will realize yesxus and assimilation are enemies of Hmong and the goal (tebchaws) you so desire.

If keeping Shamanism was the answer then don't you think the Hmong would've had and retained their own country all along?

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2018, 01:58:41 PM »
If keeping Shamanism was the answer then don't you think the Hmong would've had and retained their own country all along?

Not talking about Shamanism (whether its specifically just the spiritual healing ritual or the general religion as a whole) as having the magical power to bless and affect the outcome, like asking a genie to grant wishes to protect or conquer. Not like that. But that using Shamanism (kablis kevcai, dabqhuas, plus more) as a political tool, sort of like a constition of a particular political org, to unite and tie everyone as a member of that org. So in this case every person who calls him/herself a Hmong has to abide by the qualities which define him/her as Hmong, and those qualities are kablis kevcai, dabqhuas (shamanism), and more. Thats how you keep the Hmong united and as one. And from this, you grow the number, and so on, until critical mass occurs.

Critical mass could be any number depending on various internal and external factors. If every Hmong is rich, intelligent, politically motivated, then maybe only 10 million people are required to reach statehood. If Hmong in general are poor, not overly educated, like today, then it may require 100,000,000 people for critical mass to occur, where shear numbers just overwhelm the opposition/enemy. Or by chance some other countries end up fighting each other and wipe themselves out then their land is up for the taking... But that still requires Hmong to be Hmong (of which Yesxus Hmoob are no longer, I would argue) if there is going to be a Hmongland.

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2018, 09:46:24 PM »
Then prove or show facts to back up your ignorant claim of "one of the biggest attribute is Hmong women is no longer interested in Hmong men". Yep, nothing factual to back it up as usual which is why you're still dancing around on hot coal.  :idiot2:

FACT: I know some Hmong women are still "interested in Hmong men" and unlike you, I can back that up. Why? Because it's a fact not like the ignorance you're spilling out.

I did. If you lack the IQ to see the obvious then don't know what to say.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +720
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2018, 12:38:23 AM »
I did. If you lack the IQ to see the obvious then don't know what to say.

All that and nothing to back up the ignorant claim of: "one of the biggest attribute is Hmong women is no longer interested in Hmong men".

Not that it's a surprise because you continue to prove that you "lack the IQ to see the obvious"...i.e., it's a fact that some Hmong women are still "interested in Hmong men"...and thus why you still "don't know"...

Offline luelee1985

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2018, 09:48:28 PM »
If Hmong DID have a country, I rather use the 18 clans to become the 18 senator in the house. 1 president and 1 ambassador. Then, we should have 18 federal judges in another house to judge terrorists and other enemy threats in our Hmong country.

I think Mien/Yao people should be equal with us since we share the same common interest: "Not liking the Han Chinese."

It's best if Hmong-Mien should become one race, like how Caeser from Planet of the Apes have demonstrated fascism.
Do we actually need a country of our own; what's wrong with the country you live in now; would it even be better if we did? We're not exactly the most united people; we barely hold on as a society as it is. If we couldn't agree with something as simple as the Hmong New Years than how can we be expected to govern a state? Count your blessings and be glad we live in a free country that isn't trying to kill us... for once.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Offline anonymouse

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +229
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2018, 01:10:27 AM »
Do we actually need a country of our own; what's wrong with the country you live in now; would it even be better if we did? We're not exactly the most united people; we barely hold on as a society as it is. If we couldn't agree with something as simple as the Hmong New Years than how can we be expected to govern a state? Count your blessings and be glad we live in a free country that isn't trying to kill us... for once.

You nailed it.

Try to change the things you cannot accept.

Online TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2018, 07:45:30 PM »

If we don't have a country, why help Hmong people in the first place? You sound like those Chinese, Japanese, and Korean who worship white people like it was their god or something. IF Hmong are so afraid of the freedom, why can't we mimic like America in the Hmong country? I mean, South Korea is just like America with no differentiatio n. Taiwan is starting to adopt Japanese's system as well since it's working for them. At least a small country is fine.

Here is my uncle in the UN court:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bah3DVCamwI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZCF9-W8-4Y

Offline luelee1985

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2018, 08:38:34 PM »
The Hmong did not have a country of their own for who knows how long and look where we are? We have a country, the country you were born in which afforded you legal liberties. Nobody owes us a damn thing; that's Marxist bullshit right there and the last I've checked Marxism murdered 75% of our people in Laos.

Call me a white worshipper; why because the West just so happens to have a better system of government; and if they're so bad than why model a Hmong state after it; why even suggest it? "Waaahhh, boohoo, the Hmong have no country!!!" So who gives a shit, having no country has made us strong. Hmong were tribal hill people who only lived off the land. Only a select group could read and write. Now look at us, we have Hmong in U.S. office.

A nation will only bring us more pain. Is that the future you want for our people? No one respected us as a people and they will NOT recognize a Hmong State. Just look at Israel. Only savages seek out war.
If we don't have a country, why help Hmong people in the first place? You sound like those Chinese, Japanese, and Korean who worship white people like it was their god or something. IF Hmong are so afraid of the freedom, why can't we mimic like America in the Hmong country? I mean, South Korea is just like America with no differentiatio n. Taiwan is starting to adopt Japanese's system as well since it's working for them. At least a small country is fine.

Here is my uncle in the UN court:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bah3DVCamwI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZCF9-W8-4Y

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2018, 11:38:35 PM »
if hmong has a country, cockfighting and growing mary janes will be legal...cops will be running away and geting chase by criminals instead...all Hmong schools will have a corrupted superintendent, and all Hmong business will comit frauds...and the government will pocket all taxes...the Vang clan will get away with just about anything...and Hmong girls will become prostitutes by age 13....and of course, our president will most likely be a white dude.... :2funny:

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2018, 04:26:18 AM »
The Hmong did not have a country of their own for who knows how long and look where we are? We have a country, the country you were born in which afforded you legal liberties. Nobody owes us a damn thing; that's Marxist bullshit right there and the last I've checked Marxism murdered 75% of our people in Laos.

Call me a white worshipper; why because the West just so happens to have a better system of government; and if they're so bad than why model a Hmong state after it; why even suggest it? "Waaahhh, boohoo, the Hmong have no country!!!" So who gives a shit, having no country has made us strong. Hmong were tribal hill people who only lived off the land. Only a select group could read and write. Now look at us, we have Hmong in U.S. office.

A nation will only bring us more pain. Is that the future you want for our people? No one respected us as a people and they will NOT recognize a Hmong State. Just look at Israel. Only savages seek out war.

Uh no, that's what you thought in your head but that's not a fact. No body can predict how it would be like but at least they gets a chance to shape their people and not at the mercy of others begging on their knees...This Country you're living in btw isn't yours.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 04:32:59 AM by Meestahh_Prince »

Offline luelee1985

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2018, 05:44:02 AM »
Uh no, that's what you thought in your head but that's not a fact. No body can predict how it would be like but at least they gets a chance to shape their people and not at the mercy of others begging on their knees...This Country you're living in btw isn't yours.
It isn't; than whose? The last one wasn't, or the last one before one that. At least something goes on in my head unlike so many who think we should have a country. Nobody here apparently thinks ahead or THINKS at all for that matter.

Where is this land going to come from; who are we TAKING this piece of land from; you think the UN is just going to give us a parcel and the people who currently owns it is just going to be cool about it? We will have to fight for it, like every damn time in our history. I don't bend the knee to no one in the US but you'll be damn sure whoever's land we take will demand WE bend the knee to them or try to wipe us off the face of the earth like so many before them.

Shape our people? We don't need a country for that, thats not what shapes a people, our struggle is what shaped our people. Thousands of years of war and genocide and yet here we are. You think a piece of land will end all that? We have a chance at peace now and no one can stop us from owning private property in the U.S. because that's our right as IT'S citizens.

I don't see us with a country any time soon. And apparently just posing the question "Do we even need a country?" is just too much for Hmong like you to handle. So sorry that THINKING triggers you so damn much. I'm not imagining crap and claiming it to be fact. I consider many possibilities and calculate the most likely outcome. I do NOT want the Hmong people to go through what the Israelis are going through today. The Hmong have suffered a genocide that took 75% of our population less than 50 years ago. Haven't the people suffered enough? Maybe some day the Hmong will have their own country but not now I don't think. We need to show the world we are great without one first, the Hmong need to unite as a people; otherwise my father was right: we don't deserve our own country. What would be the point of fighting for a country only to jump into civil war; ever think about?

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +111
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2018, 06:39:45 AM »
It isn't; than whose? The last one wasn't, or the last one before one that. At least something goes on in my head unlike so many who think we should have a country. Nobody here apparently thinks ahead or THINKS at all for that matter.

Where is this land going to come from; who are we TAKING this piece of land from; you think the UN is just going to give us a parcel and the people who currently owns it is just going to be cool about it? We will have to fight for it, like every damn time in our history. I don't bend the knee to no one in the US but you'll be damn sure whoever's land we take will demand WE bend the knee to them or try to wipe us off the face of the earth like so many before them.

Shape our people? We don't need a country for that, thats not what shapes a people, our struggle is what shaped our people. Thousands of years of war and genocide and yet here we are. You think a piece of land will end all that? We have a chance at peace now and no one can stop us from owning private property in the U.S. because that's our right as IT'S citizens.

I don't see us with a country any time soon. And apparently just posing the question "Do we even need a country?" is just too much for Hmong like you to handle. So sorry that THINKING triggers you so damn much. I'm not imagining crap and claiming it to be fact. I consider many possibilities and calculate the most likely outcome. I do NOT want the Hmong people to go through what the Israelis are going through today. The Hmong have suffered a genocide that took 75% of our population less than 50 years ago. Haven't the people suffered enough? Maybe some day the Hmong will have their own country but not now I don't think. We need to show the world we are great without one first, the Hmong need to unite as a people; otherwise my father was right: we don't deserve our own country. What would be the point of fighting for a country only to jump into civil war; ever think about?

yog kawg....I like your thinking.

Advertisements