Advertisement

Author Topic: Will Hmong have a country?  (Read 4599 times)

Online dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +74
    • View Profile
Re: Will Hmong have a country?
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2018, 08:32:45 AM »

Still barking with no proof as your claim earlier? That's okay, you're a dog after all.

I bark and bite. And I already chewed you up and showed your stupidity.  O0

« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 08:36:42 AM by dogmai »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline luelee1985

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2018, 11:15:40 AM »
Now that's a dumb respond. I had nothing to prove cause its a fact this isn't your Country, but you DO have something to prove..instead of b*tching like the b*tches you already made yourself to be go to Trump and say that to him, if you didn't get banded with your comrade dogmai for shipping then you'd proven to yourself he'd at least notice you as a proud loyal pest to his Country and you can make the likes of you celebrate with victory  :2funny:. Until you actually did that, just remain a Stateless b*tch. Marxists white girl eh?...no homo here, but I'd bet you'll enjoy rolling with your buddy dogmai, you two seems to have alot in common...what a match!... enjoy rolling with each other.  :2funny: :2funny:

Still barking with no proof as your claim earlier? That's okay, you're a dog after all.
Damn, I struck a nerve. You're the only one here hahaing like a little white girl who isn't getting what she wants. Don't get mad at me because you're a slave on the Democratic voting plantation who believes EVERYTHING the left owned mainstream media tells him. I asked you before and you never responded. Have you ever looked at any of Trump's policies, his actual policies?

And I actually can prove that this is our country. We're here aren't we? Trump never said he was going to deport all non-white Americans. He's a businessman, he understands that getting rid of Asians is like driving a car without fuel. We are the most successful demographic in this country, encluding Hmong which is quite impressive considering our most recent arrival. An ethnic minority from South East Asia, not knowing any English and having no real Job skills and less than 50 years we have become businessmen, lawyers, physicians, and even politicians. In fact, Hmong are the only migrant ethnic group who excels at politics than any other migrant group ever.

Not our country? Nowhere in any founding document says that this land was meant for whites only. We Hmong are more prosperous than ever before and we would never be more prosperous anywhere else. And don't say "Well, if we had our own country we would be even more prosperous" and would only seem that way because we would be the ONLY PEOPLE THERE!!!

I don't even know why I've wasted my time on you. You're just another low I.Q. white hating Hmong who dream too much. You want a Hmong country, I want Hmong to be great in every country.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2018, 01:19:52 AM »
Damn, I struck a nerve. You're the only one here hahaing like a little white girl who isn't getting what she wants. Don't get mad at me because you're a slave on the Democratic voting plantation who believes EVERYTHING the left owned mainstream media tells him. I asked you before and you never responded. Have you ever looked at any of Trump's policies, his actual policies?

And I actually can prove that this is our country. We're here aren't we? Trump never said he was going to deport all non-white Americans. He's a businessman, he understands that getting rid of Asians is like driving a car without fuel. We are the most successful demographic in this country, encluding Hmong which is quite impressive considering our most recent arrival. An ethnic minority from South East Asia, not knowing any English and having no real Job skills and less than 50 years we have become businessmen, lawyers, physicians, and even politicians. In fact, Hmong are the only migrant ethnic group who excels at politics than any other migrant group ever.

Not our country? Nowhere in any founding document says that this land was meant for whites only. We Hmong are more prosperous than ever before and we would never be more prosperous anywhere else. And don't say "Well, if we had our own country we would be even more prosperous" and would only seem that way because we would be the ONLY PEOPLE THERE!!!

I don't even know why I've wasted my time on you. You're just another low I.Q. white hating Hmong who dream too much. You want a Hmong country, I want Hmong to be great in every country.

I was expecting some legit proof like pics/video of you grasping Trumps hand with your small hand telling him this is your Country but you brought up this ridiculous policies as your proof that is your Country? Retarded as ever  :idiot2: :idiot2:. You have some mad talent for becoming national Clown, do yourself a favor stop moaning and embarrassing yourself. You sounded like them Mexican chick who thought they're doing a good deed voted for Trump only to get their husband deported.  :idiot2: ....Sure you're here...as minority or what your master Trump would deem it as pest to his Country hence his notorious quote 'make America great(white) again'...If you like to prove your point, its simple just go to Trump and see for yourself.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 01:32:42 AM by Meestahh_Prince »

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2018, 01:21:03 AM »
I bark and bite. And I already chewed you up and showed your stupidity.  O0

Naw...you got it wrong dawg, that's luelee ...:2funny:

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +16
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2018, 12:57:31 AM »
What the white man doesn't realize is that Asians are more closely related to the native Americans..so when a white man tell you to go back to where you come from...you tell them, according to DNA, we would be more in position to tell you to go back to where you come from...haha

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2018, 04:16:06 PM »
if hmong has a country, cockfighting and growing mary janes will be legal...cops will be running away and geting chase by criminals instead...all Hmong schools will have a corrupted superintendent, and all Hmong business will comit frauds...and the government will pocket all taxes...the Vang clan will get away with just about anything...and Hmong girls will become prostitutes by age 13....and of course, our president will most likely be a white dude.... :2funny:

Well, it will be like the Wild West. It must occur in order to make a nation better. I mean, look at America. They gone through that and got out of it. That doesn't mean the Wild West will live forever.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2018, 04:36:03 PM »
It isn't; than whose? The last one wasn't, or the last one before one that. At least something goes on in my head unlike so many who think we should have a country. Nobody here apparently thinks ahead or THINKS at all for that matter.

Where is this land going to come from; who are we TAKING this piece of land from; you think the UN is just going to give us a parcel and the people who currently owns it is just going to be cool about it? We will have to fight for it, like every damn time in our history. I don't bend the knee to no one in the US but you'll be damn sure whoever's land we take will demand WE bend the knee to them or try to wipe us off the face of the earth like so many before them.

Shape our people? We don't need a country for that, thats not what shapes a people, our struggle is what shaped our people. Thousands of years of war and genocide and yet here we are. You think a piece of land will end all that? We have a chance at peace now and no one can stop us from owning private property in the U.S. because that's our right as IT'S citizens.

I don't see us with a country any time soon. And apparently just posing the question "Do we even need a country?" is just too much for Hmong like you to handle. So sorry that THINKING triggers you so damn much. I'm not imagining crap and claiming it to be fact. I consider many possibilities and calculate the most likely outcome. I do NOT want the Hmong people to go through what the Israelis are going through today. The Hmong have suffered a genocide that took 75% of our population less than 50 years ago. Haven't the people suffered enough? Maybe some day the Hmong will have their own country but not now I don't think. We need to show the world we are great without one first, the Hmong need to unite as a people; otherwise my father was right: we don't deserve our own country. What would be the point of fighting for a country only to jump into civil war; ever think about?

Then how do we resolve the feudal-Japan-Wild-West crap? If America goes to war against China, Hmong will suffer in the crossfire. In fact, the enemies would shoot at each other while Hmong are in between the crossfire and one of us would get hit. We need a foot in order to put it down or else, the war between communist and capitalist would kill anybody whoever is either innocent or guilty.

I don't understand Hmong people. We came from a powerful ancient empire of wealth, political power, and army in China; yet, how did we come so low and cowardly like those Chinese folks who are afraid of Hmong people in history? We fought like a Viking in China, killed thousands and countless of lives; yet, we hesitated and argued among ourselves in bitterness that we should just let shiit happen so it because only?

Are we going to repeat our same mistakes like how we failed to make a pack with the French people who wants us to take over Laos; yet, we didn't accept their offer because of our kindness? No! No more being bullied by other foreign people. There is enough bloodshed already. Are we going to let this just slide like as if it never happened? If someone slap you, are Hmong people going to be like, "Oh, ok. Slap me on the other cheek?" Thai people are afraid of Hmong people today and still, we can do something horrific to them if we want to. They won't fight fair because they know they will lose. We can bring a guerrilla warfare upon their nation and end their lives in a matter of an instant. Laos are pussies and slaves to North Vietnam while South Vietnam continues to praise for GVP. Hmong and Mien are friends for a long time and we come to an accord for a common interest with a common enemy that we don't like for a very, very long time.

Will Hmong stay vigilant? I don't know. If Hmong people don't want a country, then Hmong people will never know how to defend themselves from a next generation of genocide while the powerful will tell lies about us that we are the enemy who attacked them like how China would do it to the Hmong people. They would tamper the history that exist today and the history of tomorrow. Just look at Laos that is trying so hard to tamper the evidence and genocide in Laos when it comes to us. History repeats the same mistake for Hmong people ever since 3000 B.C. until now.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 04:42:33 PM by TheAfterLife »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +433
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2018, 01:45:25 AM »
Meestah,

Sorry to burst your Leftist bubble but even white people who marry foreigners without Visas cannot get their spouses into the country.

As for all your hysterics, there are racist people who don't want non-whites in this country but the principles and dream behind the country are not racist. If you're here legally and are a naturalized citizen than this country is yours until you do something so diametrically anti-American that there is no alternative but to boot you out.

If racists have issues with me then that's their problem. Too bad for them because I am here legally and I am protected by the law. By the principles of the Constitution that their white founding fathers wrote, I am protected.

But I always say that racists aren't the problem. The problem are a/ssholes. There are plenty of civil racists - like Asians such as the Hmong, who would not actually take action to hurt someone based on race. In fact, there are a whole bunch of racists in the world but many of them are too consumed with their own daily problems to worry about you. And most people generally agree that it is better to be civil because they want to be good people - "good" as in behavior despite their ignorant or undesirable opinion of others.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +433
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2018, 02:01:19 AM »
Then how do we resolve the feudal-Japan-Wild-West crap? If America goes to war against China, Hmong will suffer in the crossfire. In fact, the enemies would shoot at each other while Hmong are in between the crossfire and one of us would get hit. We need a foot in order to put it down or else, the war between communist and capitalist would kill anybody whoever is either innocent or guilty.

I don't understand Hmong people. We came from a powerful ancient empire of wealth, political power, and army in China; yet, how did we come so low and cowardly like those Chinese folks who are afraid of Hmong people in history? We fought like a Viking in China, killed thousands and countless of lives; yet, we hesitated and argued among ourselves in bitterness that we should just let shiit happen so it because only?

Are we going to repeat our same mistakes like how we failed to make a pack with the French people who wants us to take over Laos; yet, we didn't accept their offer because of our kindness? No! No more being bullied by other foreign people. There is enough bloodshed already. Are we going to let this just slide like as if it never happened? If someone slap you, are Hmong people going to be like, "Oh, ok. Slap me on the other cheek?" Thai people are afraid of Hmong people today and still, we can do something horrific to them if we want to. They won't fight fair because they know they will lose. We can bring a guerrilla warfare upon their nation and end their lives in a matter of an instant. Laos are pussies and slaves to North Vietnam while South Vietnam continues to praise for GVP. Hmong and Mien are friends for a long time and we come to an accord for a common interest with a common enemy that we don't like for a very, very long time.

Will Hmong stay vigilant? I don't know. If Hmong people don't want a country, then Hmong people will never know how to defend themselves from a next generation of genocide while the powerful will tell lies about us that we are the enemy who attacked them like how China would do it to the Hmong people. They would tamper the history that exist today and the history of tomorrow. Just look at Laos that is trying so hard to tamper the evidence and genocide in Laos when it comes to us. History repeats the same mistake for Hmong people ever since 3000 B.C. until now.

You're getting ahead of yourself here. The Hmong, like blacks, are nothing more than reactionaries.

They may be tough as reactionaries but in times of peace they do nothing to flourish and advance themselves. This means assemble, establish a thriving civilization, and draw territories while building an army to defend their interests.

The Hmong only know how to act when s.hit has already hit the ceiling fan. Then they go ape-s/hit.

Everyday the Hmong are showing themselves to be more and more like blacks. Very gullible and easily exploited by more advanced cultures.

Like I said, how can the Hmong have a freaking country when they can't even manage a neighborhood block? If it were white people they would already have an HOA, block captains, welcome wagon, neighborhood watch, crossing guard, etc. They would be organizing clean up day, Halloween safety night, storm watch, etc.

When I used to live among a lot of minorities it was every person for themselves. If bad weather hit nobody went around to check on their neighbors. But in a white subdivision when there is bad winter, often we have white people designated to come out in their snow mobiles just to check if we have power and running water, etc. 

Why do you think blacks are always hit the hardest when a hurricane hits? BECAUSE THEY ARE THE LEAST DAMN ORGANIZED AS A COMMUNITY. But if a black thug gets shot by the police....oooo h, they come out from the woodworks to protest. But when a hurricane is going to hit, they act like they don't know each other. They fight over water in Walmart.

Online dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2018, 07:20:25 AM »

Vikings were great warriors, but where are they today? Samurai were great warriors, but where are they today?
Are we going to repeat our same mistakes like how we failed to make a pack with the French people who wants us to take over Laos; yet, we didn't accept their offer because of our kindness? No! No more being bullied by other foreign people. There is enough bloodshed already. Are we going to let this just slide like as if it never happened? If someone slap you, are Hmong people going to be like, "Oh, ok. Slap me on the other cheek?" Thai people are afraid of Hmong people today and still, we can do something horrific to them if we want to. They won't fight fair because they know they will lose. We can bring a guerrilla warfare upon their nation and end their lives in a matter of an instant. Laos are pussies and slaves to North Vietnam while South Vietnam continues to praise for GVP. Hmong and Mien are friends for a long time and we come to an accord for a common interest with a common enemy that we don't like for a very, very long time.History will repeat itself. Hmong will lose. Do you want to know why hmong lost all those wars back then? - Pride. It can help you win the battle, but it can end up losing the war for you. 

I would have to disagree with that. I believe that,  hmong people must know how to defend themselves before they will see a country. Evidence of this are the hmong people in the US. Those who know how to defend themselves, see themselves as equals, and call this country theirs. Those who can't defend themselves, see them as unequaled and outsiders, unable/unwilling to defend themselves from, racism, idealologies, etc. And I'm not talking about a simple fist fight.

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." - Art of War

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +122
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2018, 07:34:10 AM »
to all who still wants and talks about hmong having a country besides the usa...........

when will you start packing your bags???

Online dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2018, 07:53:35 AM »
I was expecting some legit proof like pics/video of you grasping Trumps hand with your small hand telling him this is your Country but you brought up this ridiculous policies as your proof that is your Country? Retarded as ever  :idiot2: :idiot2:. You have some mad talent for becoming national Clown, do yourself a favor stop moaning and embarrassing yourself. You sounded like them Mexican chick who thought they're doing a good deed voted for Trump only to get their husband deported.  :idiot2: ....Sure you're here...as minority or what your master Trump would deem it as pest to his Country hence his notorious quote 'make America great(white) again'...If you like to prove your point, its simple just go to Trump and see for yourself.

Proof is, I haven't gotten deported yet.

A slave will remain a slave if he/she choose to be a slave. A pest will remain a pest is he/she choose to be a pest. Others see you as you see yourself. Having Self respect is important. It reflects that to others. Having no self respect, you will be treated as that.

Just look at racism. If you respect yourself and show it to racists people, they are going to treat you different. They might still hate you for your race, but they will treat you different from before.

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +291
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2018, 08:48:23 AM »
Hmong will not have a country just like an old meat, old person should not get a tattoo.  The game to search and hunt for land is long gone and nation's have teamed up to form alliance to help one another from losing their land.  The game is lock these days.  The wanting a country field is long gone.  Why the Laos people hate y'all Hmong?  Cuz y'all trying to cause a ruckus and trying to over thrown another man's country. 

Plus there are people who prevents y'all from coming up.  Racism plays a big part of it.  They hate y'all to keep y'all at bay.  Just like the women rights movements.  Now women wants equal pay and that last Hmong chick I dated, well she a feminist and believes that we are equal and to that, I say go ahead and pay the bill.  I then feel like a bish.  They ruined everything I tell ya.

Plus here is something to think about.  If evolution is true then that racism traits that men have should be a good thing for his own survival.  If it gets passed then it must be a good thing?  Actually it is not.  We started out as pure.  Then the more we breed, the more bad genes get passed and eventually should kill us all.  Sure there are traits that gets passed but that is only for our survival in the present world.  It does not mean that it is good so racism, if it is a trait from our forefathers is now with us for a reason. 

That reason is still undefined as we continue to hate our way through this fawked up world.  A defense mechanism so of speak. 

Go ahead and disagree.  :2funny:

"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +16
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2018, 03:35:43 PM »
hmong people sucks...plain and simple...haha too many idiots and not enough smart ones to keep these idiots in check...some of these countries out there can barely keep their people contain.....ev en in America, the government is very wary of some kind of revolution.... the truth of the matter is....not all ethncities are equal...some are just more quality than others....and we Hmong are the best looking, but we are definitely lack a lot of other qualities...as a whole...becaus e I know there are some outstanding Hmiggas out there...but the number of idiots far exceed us...hahah

Offline luelee1985

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2018, 08:24:05 PM »
Because after having been born here and have lived in the United States for 32 years, I'm still here. Legitimate proof, my social security number, my birth certificate, my CDL (you can't get that unless you were vetted by homeland security). I don't need to prove anymore than that. Black and Mexican employment has been higher since ever, you see them complain? No, all I see complaining is another nigger who takes his liberties for granted, hahaing about problems that don't exist like another whiny little punk.

Advertisements