Advertisement

Author Topic: Will Hmong have a country?  (Read 9286 times)

Offline luelee1985

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Will Hmong have a country?
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2018, 09:02:11 PM »
Then how do we resolve the feudal-Japan-Wild-West crap? If America goes to war against China, Hmong will suffer in the crossfire. In fact, the enemies would shoot at each other while Hmong are in between the crossfire and one of us would get hit. We need a foot in order to put it down or else, the war between communist and capitalist would kill anybody whoever is either innocent or guilty.

I don't understand Hmong people. We came from a powerful ancient empire of wealth, political power, and army in China; yet, how did we come so low and cowardly like those Chinese folks who are afraid of Hmong people in history? We fought like a Viking in China, killed thousands and countless of lives; yet, we hesitated and argued among ourselves in bitterness that we should just let shiit happen so it because only?

Are we going to repeat our same mistakes like how we failed to make a pack with the French people who wants us to take over Laos; yet, we didn't accept their offer because of our kindness? No! No more being bullied by other foreign people. There is enough bloodshed already. Are we going to let this just slide like as if it never happened? If someone slap you, are Hmong people going to be like, "Oh, ok. Slap me on the other cheek?" Thai people are afraid of Hmong people today and still, we can do something horrific to them if we want to. They won't fight fair because they know they will lose. We can bring a guerrilla warfare upon their nation and end their lives in a matter of an instant. Laos are pussies and slaves to North Vietnam while South Vietnam continues to praise for GVP. Hmong and Mien are friends for a long time and we come to an accord for a common interest with a common enemy that we don't like for a very, very long time.

Will Hmong stay vigilant? I don't know. If Hmong people don't want a country, then Hmong people will never know how to defend themselves from a next generation of genocide while the powerful will tell lies about us that we are the enemy who attacked them like how China would do it to the Hmong people. They would tamper the history that exist today and the history of tomorrow. Just look at Laos that is trying so hard to tamper the evidence and genocide in Laos when it comes to us. History repeats the same mistake for Hmong people ever since 3000 B.C. until now.
If you've been keeping up with the conversation than you would have read my suggestion. Stop worrying about building a country and focus on the people instead. We don't need land to be a great people. And so what if the U.S. goes to war with China or vice versa. If we take land and make it our own than our neighoring country will fight us for legitimacy.

We need to end the conflict between the clans and establish a set of principles to live by, they can be traditional or new or preferably a mixture of the two. We don't need to be white washed but we need to recognize that they delivered a more efficient and more fair political and legal system. China has been around for 5000 yrs, establishing dynasty after dynasty and they still haven't done it right; they just go back to big beaucratic governments. The west is the best when it came to its legal and political system.

All this social justice, marxist bullshit needs to stop, its what killed 75% of the Hmong population in Laos back in the 60s and 70s in the first place. Bringing that back here, to the U.S. is a greater threat than China; China is hilariously behind the U.S. in terms of military power.

"In war, numbers confer no advantage. Do not advance on sheer military power." - Sun Tzu

If Hmong wish to be great, we need to rebuild our culture first. The Hmong will have to be reformed.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2018, 04:48:48 PM »

The Hmong only know how to act when s.hit has already hit the ceiling fan. Then they go ape-s/hit.

I will blame the Chinese blood in our Hmong blood. They are like that too! If we didn't get mix with those morons, maybe Hmong would have been differently like those Vietnamese people who will die in a fight.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2018, 04:50:34 PM »
I would have to disagree with that. I believe that,  hmong people must know how to defend themselves before they will see a country. Evidence of this are the hmong people in the US. Those who know how to defend themselves, see themselves as equals, and call this country theirs. Those who can't defend themselves, see them as unequaled and outsiders, unable/unwilling to defend themselves from, racism, idealologies, etc. And I'm not talking about a simple fist fight.

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." - Art of War

True to say on that. I will blame the Chinese blood in our Hmong genes! >:(

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2018, 04:53:59 PM »
If you've been keeping up with the conversation than you would have read my suggestion. Stop worrying about building a country and focus on the people instead. We don't need land to be a great people. And so what if the U.S. goes to war with China or vice versa. If we take land and make it our own than our neighoring country will fight us for legitimacy.

We need to end the conflict between the clans and establish a set of principles to live by, they can be traditional or new or preferably a mixture of the two. We don't need to be white washed but we need to recognize that they delivered a more efficient and more fair political and legal system. China has been around for 5000 yrs, establishing dynasty after dynasty and they still haven't done it right; they just go back to big beaucratic governments. The west is the best when it came to its legal and political system.

All this social justice, marxist bullshit needs to stop, its what killed 75% of the Hmong population in Laos back in the 60s and 70s in the first place. Bringing that back here, to the U.S. is a greater threat than China; China is hilariously behind the U.S. in terms of military power.

"In war, numbers confer no advantage. Do not advance on sheer military power." - Sun Tzu

If Hmong wish to be great, we need to rebuild our culture first. The Hmong will have to be reformed.

Then the clans from China, America, and Indochina will be hard. May God find a way for Hmong to have hope on their people.

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2018, 02:29:06 AM »

Now women wants equal pay and that last Hmong chick I dated, well she a feminist and believes that we are equal and to that, I say go ahead and pay the bill.  I then feel like a bish.

In other words, you got twist, lock, spread and bent over like a Viet b!tch by a Hmong chick.  :2funny:

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2018, 02:55:56 AM »
Meestah,

Sorry to burst your Leftist bubble but even white people who marry foreigners without Visas cannot get their spouses into the country.

As for all your hysterics, there are racist people who don't want non-whites in this country but the principles and dream behind the country are not racist. If you're here legally and are a naturalized citizen than this country is yours until you do something so diametrically anti-American that there is no alternative but to boot you out.

If racists have issues with me then that's their problem. Too bad for them because I am here legally and I am protected by the law. By the principles of the Constitution that their white founding fathers wrote, I am protected.

But I always say that racists aren't the problem. The problem are a/ssholes. There are plenty of civil racists - like Asians such as the Hmong, who would not actually take action to hurt someone based on race. In fact, there are a whole bunch of racists in the world but many of them are too consumed with their own daily problems to worry about you. And most people generally agree that it is better to be civil because they want to be good people - "good" as in behavior despite their ignorant or undesirable opinion of others.

Because after having been born here and have lived in the United States for 32 years, I'm still here. Legitimate proof, my social security number, my birth certificate, my CDL (you can't get that unless you were vetted by homeland security). I don't need to prove anymore than that. Black and Mexican employment has been higher since ever, you see them complain? No, all I see complaining is another nigger who takes his liberties for granted, hahaing about problems that don't exist like another whiny little punk.

Proof is, I haven't gotten deported yet.

A slave will remain a slave if he/she choose to be a slave. A pest will remain a pest is he/she choose to be a pest. Others see you as you see yourself. Having Self respect is important. It reflects that to others. Having no self respect, you will be treated as that.

Just look at racism. If you respect yourself and show it to racists people, they are going to treat you different. They might still hate you for your race, but they will treat you different from before.

Even Duma can tell you this Country isn't yours.

Hmong will not have a country just like an old meat, old person should not get a tattoo.  The game to search and hunt for land is long gone and nation's have teamed up to form alliance to help one another from losing their land.  The game is lock these days.  The wanting a country field is long gone.  Why the Laos people hate y'all Hmong?  Cuz y'all trying to cause a ruckus and trying to over thrown another man's country. 

Plus there are people who prevents y'all from coming up.  Racism plays a big part of it.  They hate y'all to keep y'all at bay.  Just like the women rights movements.  Now women wants equal pay and that last Hmong chick I dated, well she a feminist and believes that we are equal and to that, I say go ahead and pay the bill.  I then feel like a bish.  They ruined everything I tell ya.

Plus here is something to think about.  If evolution is true then that racism traits that men have should be a good thing for his own survival.  If it gets passed then it must be a good thing?  Actually it is not.  We started out as pure.  Then the more we breed, the more bad genes get passed and eventually should kill us all.  Sure there are traits that gets passed but that is only for our survival in the present world.  It does not mean that it is good so racism, if it is a trait from our forefathers is now with us for a reason. 

That reason is still undefined as we continue to hate our way through this fawked up world.  A defense mechanism so of speak. 

Go ahead and disagree.  :2funny:

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2018, 03:49:55 AM »

Hmong needs Country to thrive and be great. Obviously you haven't invest enough thought into.

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2018, 04:00:47 AM »
Hmong will not have a country just like an old meat, old person should not get a tattoo.  The game to search and hunt for land is long gone and nation's have teamed up to form alliance to help one another from losing their land.  The game is lock these days.  The wanting a country field is long gone.  Why the Laos people hate y'all Hmong?  Cuz y'all trying to cause a ruckus and trying to over thrown another man's country. 

Plus there are people who prevents y'all from coming up.  Racism plays a big part of it.  They hate y'all to keep y'all at bay.  Just like the women rights movements.  Now women wants equal pay and that last Hmong chick I dated, well she a feminist and believes that we are equal and to that, I say go ahead and pay the bill.  I then feel like a bish.  They ruined everything I tell ya.

Plus here is something to think about.  If evolution is true then that racism traits that men have should be a good thing for his own survival.  If it gets passed then it must be a good thing?  Actually it is not.  We started out as pure.  Then the more we breed, the more bad genes get passed and eventually should kill us all.  Sure there are traits that gets passed but that is only for our survival in the present world.  It does not mean that it is good so racism, if it is a trait from our forefathers is now with us for a reason. 

That reason is still undefined as we continue to hate our way through this fawked up world.  A defense mechanism so of speak. 

Go ahead and disagree.  :2funny:

Nation rise and fall and gets taken over by its foe. A self proclaimed independent Country like Taiwan gets threaten and pressured to be taken over by China whom scares the fawk out of Vietnam to back off South China Sea and further dipping its hand into Laos and it has always been so since prehistory record. No need to be so insecurely defensive, a Corrupted Country infested with prostitution like Vietnam has nothing good to offer to Hmong people. Perhaps you can offer that sort of advice to Vietnamese if Vietnam ever gets taken over by another Country. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +339
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2018, 05:28:21 AM »
In other words, you got twist, lock, spread and bent over like a Viet b!tch by a Hmong chick.  :2funny:

I don't fight over the bills no more. 

A penny save is a penny reinvested into another chick.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2019, 06:38:48 PM »
Well, my uncle is fighting and our people are suing Laos to cut the land in half since the genocide continues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bah3DVCamwI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZCF9-W8-4Y

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2019, 11:20:14 PM »
Well, my uncle is fighting and our people are suing Laos to cut the land in half since the genocide continues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bah3DVCamwI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZCF9-W8-4Y

They might as well since the Pathet...ic Laotian government is selling their Country to the Chinese anyway.

Advertisements