Advertisement

Author Topic: Man... really? YOutuber's really actually breaks down?  (Read 10366 times)

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: Man... really? YOutuber's really actually breaks down?
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2017, 09:07:35 AM »
I think someone broke it down to $1 = 1000 views on average if you're simplifying the process. Of course this may not be the case with everyone's experience.

https://www.quora.com/How-much-do-YouTubers-make-when-each-of-their-videos-get-50k-100k-500k-1m-and-1-5m-views

« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 09:12:11 AM by lexicon »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2017, 09:16:39 AM »
Right, but that $1 is pay from ads shown on your videos. Not from your actual videos. And you have to be partner to get pay. People who thinks they can just own a channel and get views don't get pay. 

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2017, 09:54:47 AM »
Right, but that $1 is pay from ads shown on your videos. Not from your actual videos. And you have to be partner to get pay. People who thinks they can just own a channel and get views don't get pay.

Of course, that was implied by your earlier mention of Adsense. I'm on the backend so my dealings with Adsense through Google Analytics is somewhat limited. But I completely understand how people can be unclear on how this form of monetization works.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2017, 09:33:45 PM »
Well yeah, if those hmong folks knew that, they could've been making a little pocket change.

500k-1mil views is enough to consider getting ads to pay you in my opinion.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2017, 09:35:12 PM »
Well my brother actually have a monetary youtube channel so obviously I would just ask him to help me set it up.

And of course I'm just simplifying it, I'm not going to start doing the caculations just to ph it!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2017, 04:45:53 PM »
So have you start your channel yet?

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2017, 04:33:29 PM »
So have you start your channel yet, Poster? It's been 4 months now. Keep us update.

Advertisements