Advertisement

Author Topic: 40-60 partners...... anyways so like I said I was hanging out with some  (Read 1908 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
of my friends this past weekend...

and we're in the car...

and they are both talking about the amount of girls they been one...

Arguing that the other one had more partner than the other one...

In my head I was like "man, I gotta make up a fake number!"

I could count all my partner's on my hands... and that's if I had no hands!

One guy was like "I'm only in the 40's... you're in probably the 60's"

and then the other guy was like "no no no... wait, yeah you're probably right, I'm probably in the 60's"...

5 mins later, we're picking up his gf...

Ladies... what is your thoughts?

What's a high or low number for a guy to have that would make you go "Hmmm.... that dude just had wayyyy to many for me to want to date"

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
I don't believe that women must kiss a lot of frogs before they find their princes.  That would mean they are authorized to stack up so many guys in their sexual life.

By the way, there was a Hmong guy that I've heard of who wanted to be lucky with 100 women in his life time.  A woman related to me as a distant cousin disclosed to me that she was his 94th. Then he went to Laos and news came to the U.S. that he has died. I think he has reached his 100th there.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Hhaha.. wow...

Well I don't discriminate as well...

If a girl wanna bang a billion guys, I don't judge...

I've had this discussion plenty of times with some of my guy friends...

Us guys trying to bang as many girls as we can and if a girl is doing the same, we aren't faulting her.

I think a lot of folks make sex a big deal, yes it's a big deal but then it's not also that big as deal as folks make it out to be as well.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
I don't believe that women must kiss a lot of frogs before they find their princes.  That would mean they are authorized to stack up so many guys in their sexual life.

By the way, there was a Hmong guy that I've heard of who wanted to be lucky with 100 women in his life time.  A woman related to me as a distant cousin disclosed to me that she was his 94th. Then he went to Laos and news came to the U.S. that he has died. I think he has reached his 100th there.

STD?

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Us guys try to bang? Lol

Hhaha.. wow...

Well I don't discriminate as well...

If a girl wanna bang a billion guys, I don't judge...

I've had this discussion plenty of times with some of my guy friends...

Us guys trying to bang as many girls as we can and if a girl is doing the same, we aren't faulting her.

I think a lot of folks make sex a big deal, yes it's a big deal but then it's not also that big as deal as folks make it out to be as well.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
They claimed heart attack. But I think he was poisoned. It's not safe to go there anymore.

STD?

"...

-HusH-

40/60 is too high, hell anything above 10 is too high! But im old fashion. 
of my friends this past weekend...

and we're in the car...

and they are both talking about the amount of girls they been one...

Arguing that the other one had more partner than the other one...

In my head I was like "man, I gotta make up a fake number!"

I could count all my partner's on my hands... and that's if I had no hands!

One guy was like "I'm only in the 40's... you're in probably the 60's"

and then the other guy was like "no no no... wait, yeah you're probably right, I'm probably in the 60's"...

5 mins later, we're picking up his gf...

Ladies... what is your thoughts?

What's a high or low number for a guy to have that would make you go "Hmmm.... that dude just had wayyyy to many for me to want to date"

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
If 1 in 4 people have STD, then They've gotten STD like 10 to 15 times already, right?

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
YOLO...

Jiggles

Whores.  ::)

Advertisements