Advertisement

Author Topic: Although I never let height be an issue with me.... I feel bad for these girls..  (Read 3870 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5UB9GdEsdY

Hey hmong girls on the green team, you didn't win, you're not champions, it was your tall non-hmong friends who won and are the champions.

This is quite unfair I'd say...

But oh wells!

They don't have rules...

I guess maybe someday in a hmong bball tourney I should ask all my 6 feet plus friends who can dunk and play ball and is nice with it to be on my team!

Just kidding!

Anyways, I've always said height isn't an issue and folks should stop complaining about it... but dang, it really is an issue in this vball game.

They got lit up.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
1. This is a sport where emphasis is placed on height as being a wanted/needed attribute, so yes, tall > short. Of course being tall doesn't exactly mean you're better at this particular sport. It's just an advantage.

2. I have no issue with non-Hmong athletes participating. For competitive individuals, you want to beat the best to be the best. As far as keeping with the spirit of the festival, if the Green team played by the rules, tough cookies to the competition.

Personally I can tell you beating a team with "ringers" feels much more satisfying though  ;D

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
cheating consist of playing outside of the rules. it was a fair game and the better team won. 

we've participated in the festival (volleyball) in the past and never complained of teams with non-hmong players (actually welcomed the challenge).  always made it to the playoffs, 2nd best two years in a row, our lost was pretty much what the blue team displayed, lack of effort and unforced errors; passing, hitting and blocking (we beat ourselves).

i do have to give credit where credit is due...the hmong girls are hotter!   O0 O0 ;D

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Advertisements