Advertisement

Author Topic: Yeah hmong girl... you married into the right family... the ferrari says so  (Read 1200 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVD0UMB4Z0o

You did good girl...

I'm not sure a hmong guy can give a wedding like this to their bride....

You know at first... Mom and Dad was like... "we gonna disown you!"  then they see all that... well you know.. and they was like "you know what?  we was kidding.. we love you and your bf!"

« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 03:28:16 AM by thePoster »

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
What a nice wedding.  It's so nice to see two loving people coming together. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Read the ignorant comment by Ted Nguyen.  That fool be hating saying Indian smell n nasty wedding. 

Funny in a way but bra, it's someone's Happy day.  Did a curry beat you to the alter? 

Indian got money though.  The next generation of Indian kids are Americanize n are spoiled as heck.  I have a friend like that.  He takes his daddy merz SUV brand new n go flossing n pimping with it.  I have no idea why I'm hanging with this young kid.  I mean he's over 21 n his dad is as old as I am. 

But yeah...  Going with them to Vegas n it is like the hangover all over again.  Guess who role I play?  That's right mother fawkers. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements