Advertisement

Author Topic: Portland people....  (Read 5217 times)

ncokoj08

Re: Portland people....
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2017, 02:37:45 PM »
Are you guys just visiting portland area?

wedding...for one of my friend. O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline MsLily20

• Jr. Poster
  • :)
  • Respect: +12
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2017, 08:10:22 PM »
Ooh I see.. O0...

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2017, 02:02:17 PM »
Did you already go to Portland yet?  If not maybe next week Tuesday or Thursday Mrs. Vang a sil of my aunt will be opening her truck/food cart.  Just your regular foods you can get from vendor at New Year.  Just price at $7/8 with rice.   

ncokoj08

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2017, 03:10:17 PM »
Did you already go to Portland yet?  If not maybe next week Tuesday or Thursday Mrs. Vang a sil of my aunt will be opening her truck/food cart.  Just your regular foods you can get from vendor at New Year.  Just price at $7/8 with rice.   

We will be there on the weekend of Sept. 22-25.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2017, 03:37:46 PM »
We will be there on the weekend of Sept. 22-25.

She's actually from Milwaukee, WI.  She remarried for about 2/3 yrs and resided in Portland.  I have not met her yet.  I will tried to linked the information here next week.  Tuesday-Sat from 11am-3pm is the hours for now. 

ncokoj08

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2017, 03:04:19 PM »
She's actually from Milwaukee, WI.  She remarried for about 2/3 yrs and resided in Portland.  I have not met her yet.  I will tried to linked the information here next week.  Tuesday-Sat from 11am-3pm is the hours for now.

thanks...not sure if we will have time to check her food truck but...she can sure can come party with us...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2017, 10:31:46 PM »
What's your definition of "HOT"?

I ask because opinions can vary...

It's safe to say that his definition of "hot" chick is above yours. You're not qualified to answer this question.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2017, 12:09:51 AM »
It's safe to say that his definition of "hot" chick is above yours. You're not qualified to answer this question.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

And here comes the PH Village Troll that lacks integrity but is full of hypocrisy...th at's not "qualified to answer" anything... ;D

Yep, same one that put divorcees down but married one herself..due to her being a hypocrite.

..Same one that put Hmong men down because they are short, fat, and has a flat nose but married one herself..due to her being a hypocrite.

..Same one that kicked her own mother out to curb for not taking care of her personal responsibiliti es for her even though her mom already sacrificed so much to give her "the world".

..Sadly all of her mom's sacrifices went down the drain, not just for getting kicked to the curb for not doing the Troll's job for her but the Troll is also "flat broke" and has nothing to show for it.

..Same one that threaten to come find me in SF but all talk, no walk due to lack of integrity.

..Same one that cried, "I will stop reading what you write" but not only continue to read what I write but also took the time to quote me and reply...due to having zero integrity.. :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

And no your "rescind" request is still denied because you haven't done what needs to be done, and I don't care how much you PM or threat me about it... ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 12:11:58 AM by theking »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2017, 03:08:11 AM »
^^^

Nothing hits the nerve quite like the truth, eh?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

We've seen your taste. But here's the thing. She still could've done much better than settle with you.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2017, 09:42:54 AM »
^^^

Nothing hits the nerve quite like the truth, eh?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

We've seen your taste. But here's the thing. She still could've done much better than settle with you.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I know right, no wonder you keep proving me right by crawling back to prove that you ARE The PH Village Troll that has zero integrity and full of hypocrisy...;D

Not surprised though as you even kicked your own mother to the curb even though she gave you "the world".

And what do you have to show for it, NOTHING as your "flat broke"...marrying to a divorcee that you put down..;D

Yeah, I know you're just foaming at the mouth too badly and your paum is really itchy and bleeding badly that's all...

And no your "rescind" request is still denied, and I don't care how much you PM and threat me..;D

Advertisements