Advertisement

Author Topic: types of women out there  (Read 315 times)

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +171
    • View Profile
types of women out there
« on: August 08, 2017, 09:15:18 AM »
I admit, I don't know a lot about women.  I just want to meet the right type.

princess?
queen?
manly?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +220
    • View Profile
Re: types of women out there
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 09:23:56 AM »
U just got to know which race is more gullible and hunt there.

"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +30
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 06:11:50 PM »
I admit, I don't know a lot about women.  I just want to meet the right type.

princess?
queen?
manly?

Don't need to worry about the right type because it's harder to find or meet them ladies then finding out what type they're. Women these days are just as busy or invincible to men.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 10:05:55 PM »
Don't need to worry about the right type because it's harder to find or meet them ladies then finding out what type they're. Women these days are just as busy or invincible to men.

I think I like the tomboy type.  I don't like the princess, or queen type.  I don't want to work hard to please them.  I just want them to be easy going.  Not getting mad at little things.  Reasonable when it comes to decision making.

Offline anonymouse

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +214
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 12:26:30 AM »
Step 1.get off the computer.
Step 2.  Repeat step 1

Like this post: +2
Try to change the things you cannot accept.

Offline GenerationX

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 04:35:41 PM »
I think I like the tomboy type.  I don't like the princess, or queen type.  I don't want to work hard to please them.  I just want them to be easy going.  Not getting mad at little things.  Reasonable when it comes to decision making.

Lol what makes you think tomboyish girls dont need to be pleased? I'm sure every girl in their right mind have standards. Well unless you are dealing with the gullible, insecure and those who have their heads screwed on wrong or they have a brain the size of a pea then guess not having to please them might float.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 04:46:42 PM by GenerationX »

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +30
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 06:43:19 PM »

Yeh same here. I think tomboys are easier to get along and not as high maintenance as other types.

Offline out

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +91
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2017, 05:23:45 AM »

One cannot go into it with preconceived ideal "types". You'll be pleasantly surprised by who you end up having chemistry with.... and that's all that matters. Anyway, dude, I know who you are... we hung out once at my place. We should hang again! Hit me up in PM. NO HOMO.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 03:24:42 PM »
One cannot go into it with preconceived ideal "types". You'll be pleasantly surprised by who you end up having chemistry with.... and that's all that matters. Anyway, dude, I know who you are... we hung out once at my place. We should hang again! Hit me up in PM. NO HOMO.

Even with chemistry, I don't know how you can survive a princess or a queen or both.

A princess you to give her everything.  She wants you to buy her stuff, open the door for her, say nice things to her all the time and if she's mad, it's always your fault.  A queen just tell you to do what she wants or you will be punished.  She's harsher than the mother type.

Offline out

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +91
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2017, 09:19:02 PM »
Even with chemistry, I don't know how you can survive a princess or a queen or both.

A princess you to give her everything.  She wants you to buy her stuff, open the door for her, say nice things to her all the time and if she's mad, it's always your fault.  A queen just tell you to do what she wants or you will be punished.  She's harsher than the mother type.

LOL true dat...

Advertisements