Advertisement

Author Topic: The Irony of Americanized Minorities Who Hate White Nationalists  (Read 921 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
The same people who hate Hmong values and traditions while embracing white mainstream America are upset at white nationalists.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

If white nationalists have inflated egos then who is to blame but all the white-d.ick sucking Hmong liberals who take every opportunity to call the Hmong primitive.

Hmmm...interes ting.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

If it weren't for proud white nationalists infusing their "whiteness" into America, you Hmong liberals would be as you called it "trapped" under the so-called Hmong patriarchal culture, barefoot and pregnant living in a bamboo hut with dirt floors.

You love your liberalism because of its' "whiteness". At least that's what you believe anyways.

You're buying Abercrombie & Fitch, Prada, Hollister, Gucci, and luxury name brands because of the affluent "whiteness" flavor in their brands.

You love the two-story tudor mini-mansions with their well-kempt lawns subdivisions. You see yourself sporting Chanel while sipping cocktails on a luxury cruise liner.

These products and this lifestyle is all aimed at "white" and you want to be a part of it.

So why are you so upset when the alt-right's primary ideology is to retain and promote "white identity"?

You've been promoting and participating in "white identity" the whole time, you idiots.

The reason so many foreign immigrants come to America is to taste a piece of that "white identity".

Heck, some of you don't even speak your native tongue anymore!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
Re: The Irony of Americanized Minorities Who Hate White Nationalists
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 02:34:57 AM »
Oh, and don't get me started on weddings.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You brides just have to have your "white" wedding.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements