Advertisement

Author Topic: Since It Was Brought Up...This is Why I Know The Hmong Isn't Ready...  (Read 5105 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
...to have their own self-sustaining country:

1) No Hmong husband/wife is comfortable with their spouse getting a physical exam by a Hmong doctor.

Let's get real here. No Hmong husband is going to allow his wife to get a pre-natal cervical examination by a Hmong doctor/nurse, especially if that person is a male.

You're telling me that you are okay with a Hmong man sticking his finger up your wife's vajayjay to check for dilation?

Hmong women, you cannot tell me that you are comfortable spreading eagle for a Hmong doctor/nurse?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Since It Was Brought Up...This is Why I Know The Hmong Isn't Ready...
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 08:25:54 AM »
I dunno about that but if it's free, sign me up.  Guy girl gay homo can check up on me n my future wife.  Only atheist can check up my azzhole. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 08:27:19 AM »

1) No Hmong husband/wife is comfortable with their spouse getting a physical exam by a Hmong doctor.

Let's get real here. No Hmong husband is going to allow his wife to get a pre-natal cervical examination by a Hmong doctor/nurse, especially if that person is a male.

You're telling me that you are okay with a Hmong man sticking his finger up your wife's vajayjay to check for dilation?

Hmong women, you cannot tell me that you are comfortable spreading eagle for a Hmong doctor/nurse?
Not that I care for a Hmong country but what is a hmong male doctor/nurse sticking his finger up your wife's pim have anything to do with hmong country?

There are pervert doctors out there, regardless of race.  On a professional level, no, I don't have an issue with it.  not at all. 

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 12:09:51 AM »
If you don't understand what it takes to build a self-sustaining nation then you are yet again, one more Hmong who is the reason why the Hmong are not ready to have their own country.

The Hmong flourish as a subgroup in western countries, such as America. Their social system is not one that supports their own country.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 08:38:25 AM »

Take this into consideration; before you and your spouse, there were other people in each other's lives. The only difference between the doctor sticking their finger in her and you is that she doesn't expect all the foreplay from the doctor  ;D

I had to  :-[ :-X

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 09:40:31 PM »

You're just really filled with bitterness and hatred. No race is perfect, that includes Hmong people, given a place I'm sure Hmong people will be able to manage it fairly well like any other countries. You're just being ridiculous. As every Islamic state seem to be running fine and they're extremely backward. Even in the UK, women go see women doctors or it's optional.

And by the way, FUK YEH! NO MEN DOC TOUCH MY PRECIOUS... :2funny:

can

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2017, 01:40:43 PM »
You're just really filled with bitterness and hatred.
good reason why she couldn't have her own kids  :idiot2:

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2017, 02:35:52 PM »
To get a country first you have to have clarity, so every one understands what their roles are and what they need to do in order to arrive there. If no clarity then you got people who are not conscious of their actions (including you, bnm), and will get assimilated along the way. And once assimilated their interests change and at times will try to undermine the goal (like the many idiotic church pastors or kids who think they are americans first before they are hmong, etc).

« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 03:45:41 PM by YeejKoob13 »

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2017, 02:14:04 AM »

You brought up some of the most irrelevant point...  :2funny: I seriously thought you're more rational than that but hey...its good to vent sometime.  ;D

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2017, 03:27:31 AM »
Don't be so hard on bnm. At least she is being honest about herself being uncomfortable being examine by a Hmong doctor. It took courage for her to finally come out and say that she is intimidated by Hmong people that succeeded in their lives. At least now we know and can understand where all her anger is coming from. It's her self defense mechanism. She admitting to something that she had been burying deep down inside of her for years now, can be see as an achievement in her life.

can

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2017, 02:02:00 PM »
Don't be so hard on bnm. At least she is being honest about herself being uncomfortable being examine by a Hmong doctor. It took courage for her to finally come out and say that she is intimidated by Hmong people that succeeded in their lives. At least now we know and can understand where all her anger is coming from. It's her self defense mechanism. She admitting to something that she had been burying deep down inside of her for years now, can be see as an achievement in her life.

everyone in ph knows her as the token crazy asian wannabe white lady  :2funny: :idiot2:

shina

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2017, 08:23:25 PM »
Hmong men in general have dirty minds.  All Hmong male doctors are talking dirty about their women patients when they are with friends.  The same goes to Hmong female doctors.  When they are among Hmong friends, they do talk about their male patients private parts. 

shina

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2017, 08:25:47 PM »
Hmong people live in a small community where everyone knows everyone.  Yes, people do talk about their patients private parts to friends. 

can

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2017, 01:48:45 PM »
Hmong men in general have dirty minds.
at least you know that about yourself  :2funny: :idiot2:

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2017, 09:51:56 AM »
I'd feel uncomfortable w/ a male doctor/nurses regardless of race, period.  This is why I only request female doctors ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Advertisements