Advertisement

Author Topic: Since It Was Brought Up...This is Why I Know The Hmong Isn't Ready...  (Read 5109 times)

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: Since It Was Brought Up...This is Why I Know The Hmong Isn't Ready...
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2017, 11:08:05 AM »
Which is why this is a moot point. You're capable of choosing who you want as your doctor. Great response Dok.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2017, 11:56:24 AM »
...to have their own self-sustaining country:

1) No Hmong husband/wife is comfortable with their spouse getting a physical exam by a Hmong doctor.

Let's get real here. No Hmong husband is going to allow his wife to get a pre-natal cervical examination by a Hmong doctor/nurse, especially if that person is a male.

You're telling me that you are okay with a Hmong man sticking his finger up your wife's vajayjay to check for dilation?

Hmong women, you cannot tell me that you are comfortable spreading eagle for a Hmong doctor/nurse?
This would only be a problem if Hmong women can't become doctors.  So are you saying Hmong women aren't capable of being doctors?  If not, then your point is moot.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2017, 03:25:33 AM »
The reason why we can't have a country is because too many dumb libtards who evade serious discussion because they have no insightful point to make.

They obviously do not understand this point that I am making. The Hmong are not self-sufficient because they are not comfortable with entrusting themselves to other Hmong professionals unless they are getting a really cheap deal.

Then there is the matter of Hmong libtards who don't even believe in a border.

I really doubt that can gets a pap smear from a Hmong medical provider unless she has no insurance and expects to get an amazing price reduction. But she'll probably seek out Planned Parenthood first.

Total hypocrites.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2017, 03:34:21 AM »
This would only be a problem if Hmong women can't become doctors.  So are you saying Hmong women aren't capable of being doctors?  If not, then your point is moot.

My family has female doctors with their own practices.

Darksyde

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2017, 11:29:58 PM »
I actually kinda agree with this; not because of myself but I understand how a majority of the Hmong women think.

It’s actually rather an interesting thought... lol

Blongforever

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2017, 08:36:25 AM »
The reason why we can't have a country is because too many dumb libtards who evade serious discussion because they have no insightful point to make.

They obviously do not understand this point that I am making. The Hmong are not self-sufficient because they are not comfortable with entrusting themselves to other Hmong professionals unless they are getting a really cheap deal.

Then there is the matter of Hmong libtards who don't even believe in a border.

I really doubt that can gets a pap smear from a Hmong medical provider unless she has no insurance and expects to get an amazing price reduction. But she'll probably seek out Planned Parenthood first.

Total hypocrites.

I must say that I agree with point.  I’d even go further to say that Hmoob xav tau khoom los yog kev pab dawb xwb.  Yog thaum koj pab kuv dawb, kuv pab koj dawb xwb ces ua yam dab tsi los mus tsis taus li.

Ib who tsis zoo ntawm Hmoob thiab ces yog kev sib khib.  Nej saib mus od.  Ntawm kuv kev xav base on hmong history,  Cov kwv tij Hmoob uas mus ua xas coob coob no mas tseem yuav muaj hnub sib lauj kaw taw thiab.

Darksyde

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2017, 08:47:21 PM »
I must say that I agree with point.  I’d even go further to say that Hmoob xav tau khoom los yog kev pab dawb xwb.  Yog thaum koj pab kuv dawb, kuv pab koj dawb xwb ces ua yam dab tsi los mus tsis taus li.

Ib who tsis zoo ntawm Hmoob thiab ces yog kev sib khib.  Nej saib mus od.  Ntawm kuv kev xav base on hmong history,  Cov kwv tij Hmoob uas mus ua xas coob coob no mas tseem yuav muaj hnub sib lauj kaw taw thiab.

And I agree with this too to a degree. But it has only become this way due to because even if the older generation disagrees, they accept it. And if the younger generation disagrees, they also accept it. How do we grow?

Advertisements