Advertisement

Author Topic: Look! This girl! I know how she feels....anyways I was reading some of Yasmi's  (Read 3514 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
comments...

and this showed up...

Anyways... I know how she feels...

A lot of times I'm in places by my hmongself...

I try to meet other hmongs but dang!  Well obviously I'd like to meet some hmong girls of course.. but like I said! They all snotty or I guess just don't wanna meet up.

I mean, I'm in a non-hmong place and the one hmong person or little pocket of hmong I find on facebook and... they just ignore me... I get it, I get it..

Even on my facebook I don't have flattering pictures of myself... because I don't really care for that...

Right now I'm in D.C.  Are there any Hmong's here?

Nope!!!

I did find a hmong girl here but after a few messages... she stopped talking to me!  Cheezez! 

Nkaujsee's so gay she don't wanna hook me up with her phillie girlfriends!   Thanks a lot for nothing!!!

And there really isn't any hmongs in NYC either...

And story I don't care to post here...

But cheezez!!!!

I know a lot, a lot if not all of yalls don't even know how it's like.   And that's cool.  I know a lot of yalls always around a big hmong population so you're not going to know how it is to miss hmong food or seeing hmong faces or hearing hmong words being spoken.. so it's going to be hard to relate...

But anyways!  So when I was chillaxing in San Diego getting stood up by nkaujSee and summerBerry's friends and cousins... I had a random facebook request to join a group there and I accepted..

and I was talking to the group starter, a real cute girl!  So we're messaging... and we start talking about how blah blah being away from hmongs blah blah blah etc... 

And I was like "Wow, this girl get's me!"....

Eventually she just stopped talking to me... go figure! 

I don't know... maybe she felt her life's to busy etc etc..

But she said one thing "looks matter"...

I was like "Wow!" in my head..

I mean, my facebook pictures are dated and aren't very flattering at all, and I don't look the same in any of the pictures...I'm sure she scoped it out...

But dang!  I thought looks don't matter to girls!

Or maybe, which I think sometimes, I guess they don't feel I'm up to their standards?

These girls are educated and they have like nice nice jobs, nicer than mine for sure!

But the thing is...some of them give of the vibe like "I made it! I'm living in (citie's name here)"  or talk about "Yo, I'm going to visit Europe"...etc etc etc  like giving this vibe like they either want to impress other's with what they are planning to do or where they are at in life... almost in a way like a vibe of like "I'm doing things most people don't do or can't do or aren't able to... like people like you"...

Which, nothing is wrong with that...but dang!  They just give off this vibe like... I don't know..  Kinda hard to explain..

I mean, I never say anything to them but if I wanted too... I could!  But I just don't.. 

I mean... talking to me about London?  Umm already been there... rode across London bridge, saw Big Ben, etc

Talking about checking out Europe.. Already been there, and plan to see more of it...

Tokyo?  Been there...

Thailand?  Already checked it out...

Phillipines?  Got stories for there...

NYC? <---actually really is the best and biggest city in the world...alread y ran amucked up there many times..

Phillie... yeap, checked it out already...

D.C.?   Yah... doing it now..

San Diego?  WEll you know how it goes..

Texas?  YEah been there

L.A.?  Well yeah, Took pictures with the Hollywood sign, unfortunately messed up with two Japanese chicks me and a friend met there...

Talking about living abroad?  Yeap, already did it, doing it...

Australia?  I'd love to check it out, if I get bored enough I guess I could just jump on a plane and zip on there...

I have a friend talking about an African Safari... makes me wanna go do one too!  But we'll see!

I really want to see S. Korea first though...

I mean sometimes I feel like they give off this vibe like they wanna stack life experiences and throw it at me.. .or even just what they plan on... and I can understand that because we all have dreams too right!  Working towards it all... perhaps these hmong girls need to work on their tact...I'm never going to stack my stuff up and toss it someone or flaunt it in their face, if a conversation ever came up sure I'd talk about it but I'd never throw it at them because honestly, a lot of them have a better job than me!  DAng!  I wish I had real impressive/not so embarrassing job.. but oh wells!

Its just horrible...

But really, at the end of the day, I just wanna hang out with a hmong girl...(not really guys... I mean... guys are cool but... kinda... kinda gross....)

But then, I think that you know, maybe they just don't wanna hang out... which is cool too... I just wish they had more tact and don't give off that vibe of ...  it's just hard to explain... folks should be more carefree!

But anyways...  what I've really learned from all of this is...

I need to keep in contact with people I've come across...  whether they are from MN, Cali, Japan, or Europe, etc etc etc...  Who knows!  One day I might be in their neck of the woods and they can hang out with me!

For example... a few years back, me and a buddie was at a club... You know, just being wallflower drunks and stumbling around, and we met these two girls...  they were from france!  We got drinks, danced a bit... exchanged numbers...  next morning my friend was like "should I call them?"  anyways! We didn't call them, they already said they was down for lunch the next day... We were stupid!..  But the thing is, I never thought I'd ever be close to France... and yet here I am!

Met some girls a while back!  They was from czech... and you know what?  We talked.. got contact information... and I never thought I'd ever be in their neck of the world... low and behold!  Here I am!

Met this girl from Singapore.... chitted and chatted...  never got her contact info, just left her... but the thing is, I bet someday I'll be Singapore...

Chilling in Thailand...  this girl gave me her e-mail, I never e-mailed her, she was cute too... I mean I could've had friend in Thailand!  So in case one day I want to go visit I could hang out with her!

I never thought I'd ever get to see cali...  Low and behold... I'm there... and even when I was there, I didn't think I'd ever even make it up to Sacramento... and then one weekend I was up there... Obviously nkaujSee being nkaujSee didn't even bother to let me know she's from there!  Thanks a lot!

I met a girl from New Orleans, she said whenever I go there I could stay at her place... I need to contact her again because you never know, maybe one day I'll end up there for a Mardi Gras and need someone to hang out with.

So the biggest lesson I can I learned in life and maybe advise for the rest of yalls is... all the people you meet, whether near or far... you should be friendly to them and keep in contact, you never know when you'll be in their neck of the woods.  It'd just be nice to have someone to hang out with.

Don't mind me! I'm just rambling.. but I was realling thinking about this today at work

But according to my Chinese horoscope, I really don't make a lot of long lasting friendships either so I guess that's just in me anyways.

Speaking of work!  I got a funnie story.. I post it in the work forum!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
WTF? That post just got way too long.. ;D

Jiggles

Damn dude you talk too much

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile

He talks a lot these day.  Girl girl here and there and still no GF....

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Based on other PH members assessment of his sexual orientation, don't think he's looking for a girl at all but is just afraid to come out so he does this as smoke and mirror.... ;D ???

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
He needs to get laid. The sooner the better.

He's about to pop, spring a leak or whatever you want to call it. For someone who does so much traveling and who comes in contact with so many women, I'm surprised he hasn't hooked up already  ;)

Blongforever

Don't get upset.  Dood is thick like the PH village idiot so please forgive or skip😍😍😍!

P90xbox

dude...don't expect too much out of people dude. it make you look self entitling. people come and go all the time in our lives. you're not the only one dude....just go with the flow and flow naturally. don't over do things. esp. don't talk too damn much. keep everything to a moderation. if you lost contact with someone, no big deal dude. move on and don't give out your love so freely. because its easy come easy go baby....treat those girls the same you treat dudes. cuz its a different kind of breed of women now days...they are not the innocent sweet angels your grandma told you girls were so to treat them that way, but todays girls got vaginas with sharp teeth...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
thePoster,

There is nothing more unflattering than ghetto Hmong people who finally made it. It's the same nonsense with Hmong who finally got educamacation.

I didn't grow up rich but I do consider my upbringing a bit more privileged than the average Hmong of that time. So it's no biggie for me. All I ever wanted was a loyal and honest guy who knows his role as husband and father, provides and protects, shares the same conservative values, and fears and loves God. Did I care if we ever got to travel the world? Nope. Wouldn't be missing much when you have everything you want and need at home. 

Do we have to live in the biggest, fanciest house? No, because I got mad skills to turn any home into an Architectural Digest masterpiece.

It's funny because I married out-of-state and to this day there are some of my husband's relatives and acquaintances that don't know all about my family or have ever met them. So when they get their new house or their new jobs they make such a big deal, almost to the point of boasting. And so when they find out someone of importance is related to me or someone who is known for being affluent is a relative, they become real quiet.

My cousins definitely grew up affluent but we just don't talk about these things when we get together. We don't talk about their mini mansions, their luxury cars, their expensive toys, their high education, their lavish trips, etc. 

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
And let me add something else, my immediate family is probably the most traditional Hmong out of my relatives. So this whole business of these Hmong suddenly acting like they are only meskas is just, well...nothing to me. They're not cooler because they now embrace and live a western culture lifestyle. Practically half of my extended family were mainstream for decades.

-HusH-

It's you and not them. Are you gay?

Blongforever

thePoster,

There is nothing more unflattering than ghetto Hmong people who finally made it. It's the same nonsense with Hmong who finally got educamacation.

I didn't grow up rich but I do consider my upbringing a bit more privileged than the average Hmong of that time. So it's no biggie for me. All I ever wanted was a loyal and honest guy who knows his role as husband and father, provides and protects, shares the same conservative values, and fears and loves God. Did I care if we ever got to travel the world? Nope. Wouldn't be missing much when you have everything you want and need at home. 

Do we have to live in the biggest, fanciest house? No, because I got mad skills to turn any home into an Architectural Digest masterpiece.

It's funny because I married out-of-state and to this day there are some of my husband's relatives and acquaintances that don't know all about my family or have ever met them. So when they get their new house or their new jobs they make such a big deal, almost to the point of boasting. And so when they find out someone of importance is related to me or someone who is known for being affluent is a relative, they become real quiet.

My cousins definitely grew up affluent but we just don't talk about these things when we get together. We don't talk about their mini mansions, their luxury cars, their expensive toys, their high education, their lavish trips, etc.

And they borrow my old pickup truck to move their junks.  Talking about fuwkedup.  Seen plenty of them poor imitators.

Offline Superan

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +52
    • View Profile
thePoster,

The story you tell makes me think you aren't happy where you land in life. You can't brag about Yourself but your cousin's riches cause it isn't your to begin with. I hear too often, I'm so and so relative. Should that be impressive? What's the fall back plan if you can't use them. I am just saying you have  to be proud of our Hmong who made it and doesn't live a life of big mouths or show of materiality. You should always be proud of them having a college degree and doing the daily grind.  Just  don't hate cause you can.

'MELT AWAY WITH ME"

Offline Superan

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +52
    • View Profile
And they borrow my old pickup truck to move their junks.  Talking about fuwkedup.  Seen plenty of them poor imitators.

Bro It's more like  buying the luxury cars used a few years old and it is suppose to impress by association with the brand.  :2funny: it will be would been more impressive to lease it new and keeping up clean undies trick.  O0

'MELT AWAY WITH ME"

Advertisements