Advertisement

Author Topic: Man! My guy...hes that guy that "it only happens to you" kinda guy. ..  (Read 1066 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Like all the time.

I just got off the phone with him...

Man!  He tells me a story about what happened on a layover...

I was like "man!  Lucky you! And it only happens to you!"

But I guess it helps out hes a very fit and tall guy.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Man! My guy...hes that guy that "it only happens to you" kinda guy. ..
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 11:27:37 AM »
My Hmong friend went to a cdm event in Washington state that one year.  He said the lecture was boring so this one chick from the East coast asked him if he would like to go back to her room n kick it.  He said it was like the movies when 2 strangers meet up for a trip like a cruise ship or business meeting in another state like mlm mega event like a cult n they be hooking up for fun on that weekend.  He said the easiest kill he has ever gotten cuz all them church talks be making them Hmong women horny.

It made me jelly.  Even thinking about it now made me jelly but had it was my turn, my dumb analytical azz be like...go back to my room and do what?  I only have 1 bed.    And that my friend is how you ruin things.

I'm sure you had plenty but if I was with you, I'll close the deal for you.  No worries.... I keep my eyes to myself so your Hmong sausage is safe with me. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: Man! My guy...hes that guy that "it only happens to you" kinda guy. ..
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 11:52:53 AM »
When me and my boy use to hang out I guess he was thinking the same with me.   He d be like "you know those girls walked straight up to you right?"  or "you know when we walked in those girls all turned and looked at you right?"

You know what my response was? I didn't know, Im to short I guess, you're taller!   So that's why you can see!"

He's always telling me I f.ucked up..

So I guess back then, he thought the same about me, but now, Im thinking the same about him!

He told me he had a layover for 8 hours so he went to a bar, met some random guy who just started talking to him.  The guy just tell him to go with him and he's like YOLO.   Then they go somewhere, some party or bar...

A girl comes over to talk to that guy, but really only came to talk to that so she could talk to him.  He said next thing you know, he had a one night stand.  And also a few more explicit stuff... And when he said it,I was like "those things happens to only you"

My friend has been a victim of countless random encounters...g irls literally come up to him and and say they wanna bang him.  And whelps, he becomes a victim!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements