Advertisement

Author Topic: After a long year it seems... finally got a chance to take out the teggie...  (Read 772 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
and it felt good..

Also... everyone and their mom wants to race it.

I didn't end up going to Mexico..

Just drove to see what's all out there..

I also drove the s2k... but dang... I swear, I really like driving the teggie more..

I know everyone says the s2k got one of the best stock gear box... but I like the teggie's more.

Something different driving the teggie and the s2k.. I'm not sure if it's because one's rwd and the other is fwd..

The power delivery feel's layered I guess the best way for me to put it..

IN the teggie... it's right there.. maybe under a sheet...

In the s2k.. it's like not right there.. like it's under a few blankets...

Both car's doesn't have torque.. but in the teggie it just gets up and go...

WEll also.. I guess some of the things is... the teggie is modded up to heck..

The teggie feels way lighter and I was thinking it's probably from the all the mods... I must've dropped over 80 lbs.. and probably more close to 100 lbs to be honest...

It just doesn't feel the s2k tach's as fast and as frantic as the teggie...

The s2k is literally bone stock..

I'm starting to actually think about trading it in or selling it..

Transmission now... if you're ripping the s2k.. the transmission feels really good.. it goes right in..

But if you're going into gear driving normal... it feels like... just feels different..

I'm actually really use to transmission boxex that feels like.. there's no gates in there... that it's just on a pivot.. the s2k does not feel like it's on a pivot.. I'm not sure if that's because it's designed like that because it's rwd or if it's because it'd direct link..

But oh wells!

I just have to say..

the teggie is actually as fast as the s2k now... reason?  Well the a/c belt broke and.. I didn't bother to put it back on.

That thing just flies..  Obviously when it hit's vtec it'll fly.. but it really flies..

But weirdest thing about all of this is...  the only thing I can link it to is not having the a/c belt on.. but the fuel economy is better.. and the weirdest thing is..  the a/f ratio is better...   I'm wondering if the ECU just fixed itself or if it's because of the a/c belt...

Oh wells!

It just feels good driving both cars back to back after a year haitus... 

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Advertisements