Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +31
    • View Profile
Re: DACA:
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2017, 12:08:55 AM »
What are your thoughts on this issue?  My personal thought is that it spits in the face of those waiting to come here legally.   It also attracts more illegal immigrants.   We have immigration laws in place, these people are breaking the law.  I'm a die hard Democrat but I can't support this DACA program.  It reward kids who come here illegally through no fault of their own.

I'm sympathetic to DACA people in the country but I also believes in principle, I know they're not at fault to be in this country illegally but they're still illegal under the laws of the US. They have to be return to their country of origin as it's not fair for the thousands of people waiting in line to enter this country legally. If congress decides to grant continuation of the DACA program or allows visa/permanent  residence status, the US would have loss any legitimacy and credibility as far as fairness & justice in the world, it would also invite more illegal immigrants to this country. I know it may be a loss for the US to be sending highly educated DACA people to their home country, but principle is more important than tax revenue. Besides, if the roles switch and I'm a DACA person, I would have been grateful for the education that I received and would be more than happy to leave the country on my own accord. It's just mind boggling that children without proper identification or legitimate social security number could attend public schools.

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2017, 10:15:09 AM »
DACA is a reward to those young children brought here illegally by their parents.  It is the reward, prize sought by the parents of these children. It was the motive, reasons why these choose to come here illegally.  It was the dream of those parents to have their children come here illegally to obtain free education, free social services, good paying jobs.  Who doesn't want those things in life?  However, DACA is misguided as it proves once again that illegal immigrations pays.  DACA will eventually send a signal to the rest of the world that if you make it into the U.S. illegally, there will be tremondous rewards for your families.  DACA does not address the illegal immigration of this great nation.  It caters to those who feel they are entitled to the fruits of others (taxpayers).  There are 200 millions of illegals in this country but yet DACA says NOTHING abouth what to do with those illegals.  All of these privileges are awarded to illegals while those waiting in line to get their green cards are still in line waiting.  These DACA recipients will eventually received their green cards and be on path to being citizens way way ahead of those still waiting in line.  What a shame for the U.S. being a country of law and order...

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2017, 10:20:10 AM »

i'm less concern about DACA and more concern that people like you are hypocritical christians  :idiot2:

Oh thank you very very much for being concern about my belief...you should be awarded a prize for being so thoughtful... O0

Offline can

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +101
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2017, 01:04:56 PM »

Oh thank you very very much for being concern about my belief...you should be awarded a prize for being so thoughtful... O0
i'm not concerned about you or your beliefs. just pointing out that you're nothing but a hypocrite and know nothing about the religion you follow.  :2funny:

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2017, 02:47:24 PM »
i'm not concerned about you or your beliefs. just pointing out that you're nothing but a hypocrite and know nothing about the religion you follow.  :2funny:

Someone PLEASE give this woman a Mother Theresa award...she knows more about my religion than I do... ;D

Offline can

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2017, 02:53:05 PM »

Someone PLEASE give this woman a Mother Theresa award...

proving your hypocrisy was the reward  :2funny:

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2017, 05:07:32 PM »
If you left your house unlocked and a family of total strangers came in and help themselves to everything you had, what is your first reaction?  You would ask who they are, how they got inside your house, etc.  They never ask you for your permission or that they need help.  Instead they came in as thought they own your house.  Are you going to allow that?  There is a difference between being sympathetic to those in need and those who are taking advantage of you...

And one more thing, don't tell me how I should practice my faith.  This is between me and my God.  I don't call you out for killing chickens,  pigs, cows every weekend to appease the spirits causing you ills.  Respect my faith and I will respect yours.  Is that fair?

« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 05:12:23 PM by joot »

Offline can

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2017, 05:33:53 PM »
If you left your house unlocked and a family of total strangers came in

the house you stole from the natives that you murdered. lol. learn some history before you start an analogy that makes no sense.  :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Offline jamesvang

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2017, 05:56:14 PM »
reading this thread, it's one of the things that always disgust me about hmong christians. we're hmong, we are shaman. if you're going to betray your own people then at least learn your Christianity.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2017, 06:10:06 PM »
200 million illegals is a stretch. The country has about 350 million people, if illegals are counted, perhaps it may just be another 50-80 million more people.

Can,
Can't blame the white man for stealing homes from the native because the native invited the whiteman by showing the white man how to farm and thrive in the new world. They should of just let the whiteman die of starvation but they didn't. Now it's the whiteman whom are in charge and they got rules, that means everyone else needs to follow or be sent back if caught. History don't matter, what matter is who is on the land and in control of it.

Offline can

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2017, 06:24:51 PM »
200 million illegals is a stretch. The country has about 350 million people, if illegals are counted, perhaps it may just be another 50-80 million more people.

Can,
Can't blame the white man for stealing homes from the native because the native invited the whiteman by showing the white man how to farm and thrive in the new world. They should of just let the whiteman die of starvation but they didn't. Now it's the whiteman whom are in charge and they got rules, that means everyone else needs to follow or be sent back if caught. History don't matter, what matter is who is on the land and in control of it.

i'm not arguing from a historical point, just putting joot in his place because of his fake morals. seems like he never opened a bible in his life.  :2funny: :idiot2:
Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. john 4:20

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +235
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2017, 06:32:22 PM »
i'm not arguing from a historical point, just putting joot in his place because of his fake morals. seems like he never opened a bible in his life.  :2funny: :idiot2:

Daca is political.  It is not a religious order.  Tell me again, for those who yeh or nah for daca, what sin have they committed by picking sides if any?

"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2017, 07:01:20 PM »
Can,

Morals and laws are so different, you can't put him in his place just because you think it's immoral to sent DACA people back home. It's even more immoral to allow DACA to attain green cards then to ship them back when you have thousands of waiting in line to come to the US legally. There's no moral when you give amnesty to a certain group over another, preferential can best immoral.

Offline can

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2017, 07:05:45 PM »
Daca is political.

and yet so many religious people having a say. lol. when you grow up and get your facts in order maybe you can have an adult conversation with the rest of us. bye bye now.  :2funny:

The news triggered an avalanche of criticism from various religious groups from across the theological spectrum, many of which were early supporters of the DACA program. In a move that mimicked their opposition to both iterations of Trumpís Muslim ban and his proposed repeal of the Affordable Care Act, numerous religious organizations condemned the presidentís decision in spiritual terms on Tuesday.

Advertisements