Author Topic: DACA:  (Read 1050 times)

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +232
    • View Profile
Re: DACA:
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2017, 07:08:19 PM »
I just want to see the logic behind it thus all.  I mean as a xtian, I'm suppose to be on one side or else it violates my religious order.  So that means I should be a Democrat since I should be anti abortion.

But tell me again, I'm over here but Jesus is a republican?

Like this post: 0
"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2017, 07:16:52 PM »
and yet so many religious people having a say. lol. when you grow up and get your facts in order maybe you can have an adult conversation with the rest of us. bye bye now.  :2funny:

So we can find daca in the bible and if you heathens swings one way, you too must swing that way?

Can is saying that because a person is a certain way, they should easily be categorized.  Monkey see monkey do.  Automatically affiliated you mindless Droid.

Offline jamesvang

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2017, 07:50:46 PM »
Can,

Morals and laws are so different, you can't put him in his place just because you think it's immoral to sent DACA people back home. It's even more immoral to allow DACA to attain green cards then to ship them back when you have thousands of waiting in line to come to the US legally. There's no moral when you give amnesty to a certain group over another, preferential can best immoral.
I'll chime in on this. from what i've read it doesn't seem to me that can is a proponent of DACA. he/she is arguing that because joot is a religious person he should be helping others like jesus did. joot seems to easily separate church and state in this incident but seems to be holier art than thou in others. you can't have it both ways. you and duma have a hard time understanding this concept, unfortunately.

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2017, 08:07:26 PM »
I'll chime in on this. from what i've read it doesn't seem to me that can is a proponent of DACA. he/she is arguing that because joot is a religious person he should be helping others like jesus did. joot seems to easily separate church and state in this incident but seems to be holier art than thou in others. you can't have it both ways. you and duma have a hard time understanding this concept, unfortunately.

Concept is flawed and you + cans can not under this concept either.

There are nobody here holy.  Easy concept and the 1st premises must be met b4 you can go to the next one. 

Offline can

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +101
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2017, 08:21:04 PM »

i didn't realized it was so hard for these boys in here to read a simple statement  :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2017, 08:34:02 PM »

i didn't realized it was so hard for these boys in here to read a simple statement  :2funny:

Did you answer my simple question too?

I'm xtian so according to your world order, am I a Democrat or republican?

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +31
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2017, 08:31:17 PM »

I don't think Joot ever said he was a religious person to begin with. It was Can that interjected religion into the discussion and for Can to suggest that Joot should help others like Jesus, seems to suggest that Can supports DACA. Understanding the concept? No need to, what does it matter and why? As far as the DACA program goes, it's a state matter and has nothing to do with religious conviction; besides the church is separate from the state. If you understand such concept, why not try to understand morality too?

Offline can

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2017, 01:46:43 PM »
I don't think Joot ever said he was a religious person to begin with. It was Can that interjected religion into the discussion and for Can to suggest that Joot should help others like Jesus, seems to suggest that Can supports DACA. Understanding the concept? No need to, what does it matter and why? As far as the DACA program goes, it's a state matter and has nothing to do with religious conviction; besides the church is separate from the state. If you understand such concept, why not try to understand morality too?
you're reaching too much. joot is religious. i merely pointed out his religious convictions doesn't match his political actions, like most xians. didn't mean to get your panties all tangled up that you had to come in to defend your bf while he runs for the hills. i'll let you have the last word since i know your bruised ego needs to have a say.  O0

Like this post: +3

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2017, 02:07:31 PM »
you're reaching too much. joot is religious. i merely pointed out his religious convictions doesn't match his political actions, like most xians. didn't mean to get your panties all tangled up that you had to come in to defend your bf while he runs for the hills. i'll let you have the last word since i know your bruised ego needs to have a say.  O0

You don't match the can of whoop azz that you came from so what else is new?

Offline btw

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +29
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2017, 02:26:03 PM »
LOL. can, that viet boy has been following you all up and down ph commenting you. you ever going to acknowledge him?  :D

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2017, 02:27:11 PM »
LOL. can, that viet boy has been following you all up and down ph commenting you. you ever going to acknowledge him?  :D

It is to be understood.  In my neck of the woods, we say.... Nigga please.   

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2017, 02:36:39 PM »
Say something I'm giving up on you.....

Offline can

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2017, 01:20:29 AM »

no.  :2funny:

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +31
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2017, 07:00:56 PM »

Whether his a xian or not, the state comes first before the church as a responsible citizen of this nation and why does it even matter that he's a xian who's religious convictions don't match up to his political beliefs/actions? Especially, when it comes to national matters.

Talk about bruised ego, your ridicule does a number on you. :D I usually find myself agreeing to your thoughts but I think you got tired of being intelligent. Which is very understandable .

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +430
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2017, 01:39:51 AM »

i'm less concern about DACA and more concern that people like you are hypocritical christians  :idiot2:

DACA recipients aren't classified as asylum-seeking refugees, you dumb twat. These are people who stole their way into the United States of America simply because they want to enjoy the same opportunities that are reserved for "legal" residents. That is very different from the Israelites in the Bible who fled persecution and wasn't even demanding to have the same rights as citizens of another country. And furthermore you idiot, the Israelites never planned to stay in those countries because it was always their intention to return to their homeland.

You are a piece of sh.it as always and just remember that GOD ALWAYS WIN. He doesn't get punked by stanky low-live vajayjays like you.

If you don't end up dead, rancid with cancer, or crying your eyes out because someone you care about is dead or diseased-ridden, your lord Satan may have chosen you as his one.

Don't race-bait. I hear it kills people on highways.  >:D

But here's the thing, I'm willing to keep 1,000 DACA recipients to deport you out of this country.  >:D

Oooh, and aren't you and chicknorris butthurt after I responded on Sep. 15.  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Advertisements