Advertisement

Author Topic: Sad tragedy news  (Read 7379 times)

winerice

« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 07:42:06 AM by winerice »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Sad tragedy news
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 04:05:43 PM »
It's not clear to me: did the mother survive?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • if u cont to do wat ur doing U will never get rich
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 04:26:14 PM »
Meska dawg are more savage then Hmong folks. Meska strangle all dead. Hmong kept all.

" YOUR GOVERMENT IS SELLING YOUR CHILDREN DRUGS, AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. YOUR OWN GOVERMENT HAS GIVEN AWAY THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. WE ARE TRULY NOW A NATION OF SHEEP, AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I ASSURE YOU THAT SHEEP ARE ALWAYS LED TO SLAUGHTER. "

milton william

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 11:07:39 PM »
Nothing new, whether husband is a hmong, black, brown, or white, there's always some sort of trigger that push a person to the extreme. I only feel sorry for the kids, they didn't deserved this, they're innocent. If there's a next life, may these kids find their way to loving parents.

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 06:21:08 PM »
Meska dawg are more savage then Hmong folks. Meska strangle all dead. Hmong kept all.

Let's not get all high and mighty. Depression and/or mental health issues knows no race or ethnicity and can strike anyone and make them do this. I don't know how old you are, but in 1998, I was a high school student and that's when Khoua Her, a Hmong mother, killed six of her own children. She did it by calling each of them them into the bathroom one by one and drowning them by her own two hands. Savage.

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/09/05/us/6-children-found-strangled-after-mother-confesses-to-911.html?mcubz=1

Let's not forget just three years ago, a Hmong father shot his own son because he wouldn't renew the internet so he could keep chatting up with Laos gold digging whores.

http://www.twincities.com/2014/03/26/maplewood-man-84-killed-son-in-cable-tv-dispute-charges-say/

Hmong people aren't immune to evil.

Edit: How can I forget about the Hmong mother microwaving her own baby? Silly me. You want to talk savage, can you imagine frying a baby's cells in a microwave, slowly dying, second by second, being dehydrated, and the innards and organs being shot by radiation waves?

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2011/06/21/police-say-sacramento-mother-killed-baby-in-microwave/

I guess I proved my point enough.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 06:31:26 PM by HUNG TU LO »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 10:27:15 PM »
Yep, every basket has good and bad apples from what I've seen...Not just dawb or dub or mev or...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 09:33:40 AM »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2017, 06:16:25 PM »
I remember hearing about that drowning the kids story...

So sad it broke my heart...

As much as sometimes my brother and sisters got on my nerve, I could never hurt them like that.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Diamond

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2017, 10:01:56 PM »
Very sad. Has the mom made any comments about what happened that day that may have lead to this?

Advertisements