Advertisement

Author Topic: Man vs woman in communication  (Read 3039 times)

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
Man vs woman in communication
« on: September 15, 2017, 10:01:27 AM »
I have read that men and women communicate differently.  I didn't know how much different until I start dating. 

Almost all of the conflicts are due to communication.  The woman tries to read your intention in everything you do or say.  She tries to explain everyone's behavior based on the tone of their voice, what other things are going on, and so on.  Some women see things in back and white.  If she thinks X is true, and you suggest a different way to see that X is not true, they think you don't care about them or that you don't support them.  Then it goes into a different argument on how you don't care about them, not about X.

I think it makes sense to date women who are computer programmer.  Computer needs very precise instructions or it's not going to work.  Once a woman learn that talking to a man is almost like writing a computer program, then communication issues would go away. 

Instead of coming over quickly, say "Drive 80 mile per hour and reach here in 3 hours" 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: Man vs woman in communication
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 10:49:08 AM »
I won't say you're entirely right but I can say my experiences lead me to agree with you. Women really do just have to accept that Men are simple. We don't have time for complicated schemes.

Men don't wake up from dreams and punch their wives for sleeping with another man in their dreams.

can

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 02:03:34 PM »
I have read that men and women communicate differently.  I didn't know how much different until I start dating. 

Almost all of the conflicts are due to communication.  The woman tries to read your intention in everything you do or say.  She tries to explain everyone's behavior based on the tone of their voice, what other things are going on, and so on.  Some women see things in back and white.  If she thinks X is true, and you suggest a different way to see that X is not true, they think you don't care about them or that you don't support them.  Then it goes into a different argument on how you don't care about them, not about X.

I think it makes sense to date women who are computer programmer.  Computer needs very precise instructions or it's not going to work.  Once a woman learn that talking to a man is almost like writing a computer program, then communication issues would go away. 

Instead of coming over quickly, say "Drive 80 mile per hour and reach here in 3 hours"

here is the difference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hmlPtRu1SQ

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 02:20:52 PM »
There's communication issues between everyone, regardless of sex. I mean, I keep talking to the intelligent, brave, and handsome guys in my books but they STILL haven't come alive to sweep me off my feet.  >:(

If they're vampires, try talking to them only at night.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 02:21:37 PM »

here is the difference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hmlPtRu1SQ

Say what you will about the show, but sometimes Seth hits it right on the nail.

can

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2017, 02:26:07 PM »
Say what you will about the show, but sometimes Seth hits it right on the nail.
there's so much truth in the show  :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2017, 02:35:24 PM »
I talk to women like I don't understand them.  When they be running their mouth, u zone out n when caught, they get more mad at me n she goes fine and I say fine back.  Typical done in record time about 5 mins or less. 

I get to sleep on the couch which is close to the tv and the kitchen for them late night craving runs.  What more do I need?   Oh yeah, we need to fight more n come back when we go on our face book and read a post to remind us about each other's relationship.  Thank you Facebook.  I can not live without your reminders.  Am I suppose to remember her birthday too?

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2017, 12:14:42 AM »
misskhou,

no wonder some men decided to be gays. 

Phab Ej Dao Vue

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 02:28:34 PM »
Dude my bff, bOo, who is a female once said "men are easy to understand. all you have to do is
feed them, fuck them, and ignore them."

While most women complicate things...

Hahahahah

Like this post: +1

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2017, 02:37:19 PM »
When u talk to zdn, it is like I'm taking to a man and a woman, all wrapped up like a cheapolete burrito.  I pretend zdn has a loosen poocee that smells or quarter of an inch Weiner for nipples.

I still hit that

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2017, 03:05:00 PM »
When u talk to zdn, it is like I'm taking to a man and a woman, all wrapped up like a cheapolete burrito.  I pretend zdn has a loosen poocee that smells or quarter of an inch Weiner for nipples.

I still hit that
Duma talks to women through the mouth of the south, that is why you only see him between the legs.  he tried hitting on me and found out the hard way!    :D ;D

Men speaks telepathically, women just refuses to understand what we want! 

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

jamesvang

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2017, 05:59:42 PM »

we are all humans in the end. even chimps have a hard time talking to each other.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2017, 12:15:58 PM »
Sounds to me that a woman's communication boils down to her - you don't care about me. 

Advertisements