Advertisement

Author Topic: Benefits of Being Single  (Read 4362 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Benefits of Being Single
« on: September 18, 2017, 11:02:21 AM »
Sharing something I came across on my reading..  Happy Monday Single People.

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/2017/09/18/-benefits-being-single/105752496/

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Benefits of Being Single
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 11:31:40 AM »
Being single is abnormal.  What is normal is a person wanting to couple up n be taken.  Hormones makes us normal again.  We lust, we want, we fawk because we do not want to be alone.

The world will cease to exist if everyone wants to be single n be a non emotional robot . 

Yeh for being wanted. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 12:20:20 PM »
Coming from someone that's been through both "single" and marriage and/or in a relationship, there are pros and cons on all so just depends on the individual...

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 01:23:56 PM »
Duma's benefit of being single is the ability to hook up with guys and girls, without being judged.

my benefit is having women hook up with me without recourse.  i'm a hungry man, i like to eat at many places at once.  :D ;D

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 01:56:44 PM »
Duma's benefit of being single is the ability to hook up with guys and girls, without being judged.

my benefit is having women hook up with me without recourse.  i'm a hungry man, i like to eat at many places at once.  :D ;D

Your benefit is to get with a welfare food stamp chick.  She will feed you good, fawk your butt good and divorce you good.

Then you go for the unemployment benefit chick and you get to eat good once every 2week or whatever crack money she has left.

Then finally, you upgrade to a financial aid benefit chick.

So many benefits to eat from till you die.  I haven't even talk about dentures social security benefits either.  She can feed you old people group home food for free.  Just remember to lick her gums clean when you kiss her old timers mouth good night.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 02:22:06 PM »
Your benefit is to get with a welfare food stamp chick.  She will feed you good, fawk your butt good and divorce you good.

Then you go for the unemployment benefit chick and you get to eat good once every 2week or whatever crack money she has left.

Then finally, you upgrade to a financial aid benefit chick.

So many benefits to eat from till you die.  I haven't even talk about dentures social security benefits either.  She can feed you old people group home food for free.  Just remember to lick her gums clean when you kiss her old timers mouth good night.
thanks for clarifiying... the benefits of being single is the ability to hook with anyone you want!  :D ;D

~welfare chicks eat good, often it's steak, crab legs and their special oysters (a meal often paid by Duma$$es)
~unemployment chicks, I don't know how they do it but they got unlimited drugs, i needs to get high sometimes.
~financial aid chicks are hot college women, who wouldn't them?
~social security chicks will set my life for good, when they die first!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

jamesvang

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 06:05:59 PM »
What I like about being SINGLE so far is that, I have all the time in the world to myself. I can eat and do whatever I want without having to worry about the other. Plus, no more arguments so that's a plus.
but why do all those things by yourself when you can do it with me?  ;)

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2017, 07:17:56 PM »
Being single is abnormal.  What is normal is a person wanting to couple up n be taken.  Hormones makes us normal again.  We lust, we want, we fawk because we do not want to be alone.

The world will cease to exist if everyone wants to be single n be a non emotional robot . 

Yeh for being wanted.

:2funny:

Totally agrees! Single people are depress and sad people. People that say they're happy are liars, they're a ticking time bomb that can go off any at minute.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2017, 02:18:18 PM »
I'm glad your shared that..

but I saw an interesting topic...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/09/19/teens-grow-up-slower-study/105758486/

I concur...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2017, 02:31:01 PM »
I'm glad your shared that..

but I saw an interesting topic...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/09/19/teens-grow-up-slower-study/105758486/

I concur...

What others consider "slow to grow up", I would instead call "remaining dependent".

They'll never experience the freedom and exhilaration of driving a car at 16. Working limited hours while still in high school. Besides, what source is the news article citing? Teenagers (and kids in general) these days from my personal observation are introduced to a lot more mature content than I was when I was their age. Kids in my day never wore yoga pants, they didn't have private social media accounts and they certainly acted more like kids than adults. A more fitting headline would have been "kids want to remain kids longer than ever before".

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2017, 02:35:19 PM »
Well...

I remember when I was working with younger folks...

And these folks was like 18, 19...

And when they told me they don't have their liscense... I couldn't comprehend it...

I thought to myself "why would you not ever want your liscense??!?! that's your freedom!"

I got my liscence when I was 16..

And when I asked if some of them ever worked before... a lot of them said they didn't have part time jobs..

I was like "wow..."

So yeah, I totally agree with the report..

Title-wise.. no biggie to me.

Whenever I do have my kids with nkaujSee's hot friends...  I'll definitely make them get their liscence at 16 or whatever the legal age is in the state I'm living in.. and make them get a job!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Blongforever

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2017, 09:01:29 PM »
Sometimes I question the instinctual drive to procreate in human creature.  Even the dumbest human scum on earth have nothing in mind but to fuawk just so they reproduce.  WTF!!!!  You can't even support yourself.  Why the fawk would you fawk just so you and your child/children become burdens to society?

Blongforever

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2017, 11:13:19 PM »
That is not always true. Take that back!  ;D

It takes a strong person to be single.  Have you seen married people acting all shitty low and depressed when their spouses are away or divorcing their arsss?   :2funny: :2funny:  weak sauces!!!

P90xbox

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2017, 11:15:18 PM »
independence. solitude is a virtue.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2017, 02:39:54 PM »
Being single means.. No one there to laugh at you when you're playing with your mai c.

Advertisements