Advertisement

Author Topic: how often do you do your full face makeup  (Read 1134 times)

Offline nkaujsee

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +649
    • View Profile
how often do you do your full face makeup
« on: September 18, 2017, 04:12:21 PM »
full face as in foundation + eye shadow + lipstick

Mon-Fri I try to leave foundation out of my daily makeup routine unless I have important meetings to host or attend...other than that I try to let my skin breath if not needed.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline can

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +107
    • View Profile
Re: how often do you do your full face makeup
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 06:09:44 PM »
for me through out the week it's just a bit of eye shadow and chapstick. unless i have a big meeting or have to have take clients out to dinner or something i try to keep it simple. it's too much time to get ready in the mornings.

i'm a bit more dashing when i'm going out

« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 06:16:27 PM by can »

Offline Thundersaurus

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +178
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 10:38:58 PM »
I only do a full face on special occasions such as weddings.
I am lazy, so typically I will just do lip balm/gloss + concealer + my brows.

Can, your eyes are mesmerizing.  :D

Offline Jiggles

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 03:51:06 AM »
Never. I hate the way foundation looks and feels mainly because I have Sahara desert dry skin and peach fuzz. I will only do sunscreen, minimal eyeshadow cus I don't know how to work my monolids, eyeliner and lipstick. Eyebrows are a MUST because I barely have any so I better make some.

Offline nkaujsee

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 03:31:18 PM »
Never. I hate the way foundation looks and feels mainly because I have Sahara desert dry skin and peach fuzz. I will only do sunscreen, minimal eyeshadow cus I don't know how to work my monolids, eyeliner and lipstick. Eyebrows are a MUST because I barely have any so I better make some.

staying hydrated and using a moisturizer daily should help with the dry skin...I have dry skin from time to time due to the temperature/weather change and I try to exfoliate my skin at least 1x a week either using a mask peel or rub...I recently tried a new regiment called boscia exfoliating gel peel and this thing works wonder! it peels off my dry patchy skin for a smooth layer when applying on foundation and it works for at least a week.

I did what back then was called permanent eyebrow tattoo  and the marks are starting to fade off, and no it's not that ugly greenish color...no regret whatsoever on the eyebrow tat, the only regret I had was that I didn't go back for a touch up which would have made it last longer...the new "in" thing now is microblading.. .I'm thinking about it but thought i'll wait until it becomes less expensive

Offline can

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +107
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2017, 04:58:13 PM »
I only do a full face on special occasions such as weddings.
I am lazy, so typically I will just do lip balm/gloss + concealer + my brows.

Can, your eyes are mesmerizing.  :D
it's just the eye liner bringing it out. i'm rather plain  O0

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2017, 05:55:28 PM »
I'm an oldwitch!  Truly a noobsauce here!  I've never done a full face make-up until just this year when I had three of my niece gave me a make-over during summer.  They pretty much did everything including: foundation, blush, eye shadow, brow, lipsticks, contouring, highlighting, fake lashes, my hair-do and recommending me make-up products to buy.  All I saw was all the brushes they use and in my head I'm just thinking about doing some watercolor painting instead.

Since then, I've been trying to do some of the stuff I've never done like contouring and highlighting but still not a full face make-up.  I still have trouble getting my brows and eyeliners to even out.

Because I have eczema, my face is always so dry and during winter it gets worse.  However, this past spring, I was undergoing a lot of stress and luckily one day my brother visited me.  He woke me up and told me I look like sh!at, that I needed to work out, and to try some Korean skincare.  I finally took some time to read hundreds of reviews on some Korean skincare products and purchased a few for dry skin.  I must say, today my facial skin is so much healthier and smooth. 

Two must have skincare product are a toner and essence.  It really changed the way my skin feels, its appearance, and my natural face is no longer dry after a facial wash.  I can just leave my face without moisturizer for a whole day and it will feel natural-smooth.

Like this post: +1
I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline nkaujsee

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2017, 12:54:53 PM »
sunrain, I'm glad that you've found something that has worked for you....as I age, I've realized that taking care of my facial skin is very critical if I want to retain that youthfulness  :P....w/ so much selections to choose from, I've yet to find something that really works well for me...I change skin care products every now and then depending on the season  (ie. Shiseido for summer months and then back to Korres and Boscia during the colder months)

Offline ZDN

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +139
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2017, 11:31:52 AM »

:o :o I've been staring at these hypnotizing eyes for the last hour!  they look hungry...makes me want to draw a nose and mustache underneath it. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ssCL292DQA

I do my full face makeup at least twice a day!  apply soap and rinse with water!   O0

« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 12:13:54 PM by ZDN »

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline jaime

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2017, 12:25:24 AM »
so CAN, are you a catfish?  :-X cuz I found this picture here

https://ask.fm/shoe0nhead/answers/138198706934

Like this post: +1

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +295
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2017, 01:49:42 PM »
DAmn can, you got cat eyes...

I like!!!

When are you going to hook me up with you!?!?

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements