Advertisement

Author Topic: maybe I'm finally growing up? Naw....  (Read 818 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
maybe I'm finally growing up? Naw....
« on: September 23, 2017, 02:43:07 AM »
I like driving the s2000...

It is "fun"...

But man!  I'm not really that excited to drive it ...

Yeah it's going to be a collectable..

One of Honda's best car...

I've never really pushed it to it's max..

I've never raced anyone in it....

The clutch is stiff!!!!  If I'm in city... it kinda suck, my leg actually starts getting sore and uncomfortable if I'm in the city..

I remember when I was younger and I would hear older folks talk about how they are just not into sports cars anymore....and I use to wonder how could they ever feel like that?!!?

But now.... I know what they mean...

I think I'm going to trade it in for, believe it or not, a van...

Of course it has to be a Honda though with vtec....

I still got the teggie.. . and to be honest... I really love driving that little car more...

If I do buy another s2000... it'll be a really higher mileage that's a lot cheaper so I don't mind modding it up..

Even when I bought the newer Civic Si, it didn't even make me really excited to drive it...  :S

The funnie thing is..  whenever my brother comes to visit... he always staring and looking at the integra more than the s2k...

I always wonder why...

But I guess he likes teggies more too.

Man, I basically did everything on that car by myself except for the valve train replacement.

I really want a van.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 02:45:34 AM by thePoster »

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Advertisements