Advertisement

Author Topic: right before bed..  (Read 5428 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
right before bed..
« on: September 26, 2017, 08:36:33 AM »
The smallest bill I got in my wallet was a $20.  Kid excitedly surprises me with, "Look, my tooth fell out today.  Ima put it under my pillow and see what the tooth fairy brings me!"  He just made $20.  ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: right before bed..
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 09:38:55 AM »
The smallest bill I got in my wallet was a $20.  Kid excitedly surprises me with, "Look, my tooth fell out today.  Ima put it under my pillow and see what the tooth fairy brings me!"  He just made $20.  ;D

That is sooooo "White washed"...that's pretty hypocritical based on what I've seen...;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 10:08:39 AM »
Not sure what that means, but uhh.. okay then.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 10:24:39 AM »
Put an IOU's down.  Will that work??

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 10:58:55 AM »
hmm.. yeah. Maybe next time the Tooth fairy will leave a hand written coupon, good for 1 free hug from mom and dad.  ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 12:54:49 PM »
always be careful what trend you set.  If it's their first tooth, they r gonna expect the same or more or they won't be satisfied.  I was just glad it was one of his last ones so I don't have to worry about keeping up the amount.  ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 01:42:44 PM »
Not sure what that means, but uhh.. okay then.

Not surprised you don't know. Putting white people down or those that do white stuff down and what do you do? That's right, Copied white people's "tooth fairy" too.."but uhh.. Okay then".

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 01:44:17 PM »
Not surprised you don't know. Putting white people down or those that do white stuff down and what do you do? That's right, Copied white people's "tooth fairy" too.."but uhh.. Okay then".
uhh.. yeah.. oh look, I think you dropped your tin foil hat.  ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2017, 03:21:16 PM »
uhh.. yeah.. oh look, I think you dropped your tin foil hat.  ;D

uhh.. yeah.. oh look, I think you just displayed your hypocrisy AGAIN!!!  ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2017, 03:58:29 PM »
or more like opposites.. For example, theKing believes you must bow down to his white master race and keep quiet when someone white does something wrong to someone of another race because of their race; or else you are against them and therefore you are not allowed to pick up any of their traditions (like playing the tooth fairy game with kids to help them ease the pain of losing a tooth).

Me, I like to think racism exists and should be addressed but that doesn't mean you have to shut out the good with the bad.

opposites..

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2017, 06:02:41 PM »
or more like opposites.. For example, theKing believes you must bow down to his white master race and keep quiet when someone white does something wrong to someone of another race because of their race; or else you are against them and therefore you are not allowed to pick up any of their traditions (like playing the tooth fairy game with kids to help them ease the pain of losing a tooth).

Me, I like to think racism exists and should be addressed but that doesn't mean you have to shut out the good with the bad.

opposites..

Says the guy that has proven to bow down to his White master race. He was in here complaining how unfair things are because his White master employer was discriminating against applicants of other race so I asked him what did he do about it? He said, he just kept his mouth shut and bow down to them.. :idiot2:  ;D

Also says the hypocrite that put White people down as well as some other non-White doing White stuff down then he goes and play "tooth fairy" with his kid... as if "tooth fairy" is a Hmong thing.. :idiot2: ;D

I just have enough common sense and a broad enough mind to see the simple fact of there are good and bad apples in every basket that I've come across..(racist and non-racist in every group i.e., White, Black, Hmong, etc.,).

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2017, 06:05:50 PM »
Fixed it for you... O0

everyone has a lover on ph  ;D

theKing & The handful members of the narrow minded ignorant clique (BNM, Yak, wrongforever, can, hmgROCK, etc.,)

Me & Flint

thePoster & everyone

HmgRock & everyone

BNM & every non trump supporter

ZDN & Duma

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2017, 07:53:17 PM »
You guys are perpetuating a myth.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2017, 11:24:13 PM »
lol! I'm sure if you both actually met in person, you'd both kiss and make up  :P j/k, but...

we have our difference of opinion on here and there's always going to be some trolling involved just to test each other's temper and patience but at the end of the day...we're only human I hope you both find peace and love in your virtual heart to accept each other's differences

ok thanks and bye.

Possibly as I don't take things on this site or other Internet forums/message boards personally. As stated many times, it's just pure entertainment for me...Nothing personal (even if it may appear that way).  O0 8)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2017, 11:25:54 PM »
Fixed it for ya... ;D O0 8)

You guys are perpetuating a European myth.

Advertisements