Advertisement

Author Topic: right before bed..  (Read 5425 times)

Peachy Fish

Re: right before bed..
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2017, 12:02:03 AM »
Lucky child.

When my niece of 6 yrs old lost her first tooth this summer, my sister told her if she hid her tooth by her pillow, the Asian tooth fairy will visit her with a yummy bowl of rice.  :D My niece woke up before my sister, so the Asian tooth fair did not visit, but she got $1 from me, which amazed her.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2017, 09:41:28 AM »
lol! I'm sure if you both actually met in person, you'd both kiss and make up  :P j/k, but...

we have our difference of opinion on here and there's always going to be some trolling involved just to test each other's temper and patience but at the end of the day...we're only human I hope you both find peace and love in your virtual heart to accept each other's differences

ok thanks and bye.
You got a point.  He only uses this nic to troll and thinks that no one knows it.  I'm sure his other personality is much more stable and less extreme.  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2017, 01:38:00 PM »
You got a point.  He only uses this nic to troll and thinks that no one knows it.  I'm sure his other personality is much more stable and less extreme.  O0

Facts still beat ignorance and "tooth fairy" is an european thing. Can't handle facts, don't be a hypocrite. O0

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2017, 01:46:23 PM »
No rice, huh? lol

Lucky child.

When my niece of 6 yrs old lost her first tooth this summer, my sister told her if she hid her tooth by her pillow, the Asian tooth fairy will visit her with a yummy bowl of rice.  :D My niece woke up before my sister, so the Asian tooth fair did not visit, but she got $1 from me, which amazed her.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2017, 01:47:01 PM »
Hm... Interesting.

Fixed it for ya... ;D O0 8)

"...

Peachy Fish

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2017, 08:18:55 AM »
No rice, huh? lol

No.  :-\ The little girl loves rice too. I think she was expecting rice more than $, but it has been 3 months and she still has her $.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2017, 09:14:31 AM »
That's a future frugal wife.  O0 O0 O0lol

No.  :-\ The little girl loves rice too. I think she was expecting rice more than $, but it has been 3 months and she still has her $.

"...

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2017, 01:57:00 PM »
I stop playing tooth fairy.  I can't get up early enough to sneak $$ into the ziplock bag with the tooth inside.  If I have to make excuses that the tooth fairy forgot.  It could be like 3/4 days later. 

My kids don't care about tooth fairy anymore.  They kindly joke that tooth fairy is just mommy and daddy. 

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2017, 02:11:57 PM »
 ;D When he lost his other tooth a couple of weeks earlier, he woke up and said "Mom! Dad! I got bad news! The tooth fairy didn't come!"

I was like.. Oops..

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2017, 02:17:12 PM »
..and my other son, back when he was little, he was very disappointed that the tooth fairy never picked up his tooth.  He finally told us he lost his tooth and said "I put my tooth under my pillow for 3 nights and the tooth fairy never came".

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2017, 04:45:07 PM »
That's a joke?

I stop playing tooth fairy.  I can't get up early enough to sneak $$ into the ziplock bag with the tooth inside.  If I have to make excuses that the tooth fairy forgot.  It could be like 3/4 days later. 

My kids don't care about tooth fairy anymore.  They kindly joke that tooth fairy is just mommy and daddy.

"...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2017, 06:15:15 PM »
I was taught to stand with your back to your house n throw it up the roof.

I never gotten the logic behind it but all of my teeth went the same way. 

I think the logic is to lose that tooth and if you find it again, it's bad luck. 

Your tooth is a part of yourself.  If you can pull a kidney and discard it, can you?  You only need one to live but we are attached to out parts till death do us part.  I'll just lose my tooth on purpose and hoping u will never see it again. 

Not sure if it is a Viet tradition or just a family one but I will honor the fake news to my kids instead of the tooth fairy American tradition stuff.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

flint-rod

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2017, 09:33:42 AM »
everyone has a lover on ph  ;D

Me & Flint

:love3:

anyway, my wife and i r so cheap because we both grew up not having a lot... & we both lived in govt. subsidized housing for low income... with our two kids... they get a quarter for each tooth... the pro: we consistently give them a quarter for each tooth until they lose them all because it's financially manageable... the con: it's only a quarter... lol!

Steven

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2017, 01:15:02 PM »
I've given more or less, depends on what i have. If it's more,  i praise my kid and encourage my kid to brush well. If it's less, the cuss the tooth fairy and put the blame on her, lol.

If I had no cash on hand that night or forgot to put money, then I just tell my kid the tooth fairy must be on vacation or some sort and then cuss her out, lol.  ;D

Advertisements