Advertisement

Author Topic: MN/WI ladies what's up.  (Read 2924 times)

Magic Mike

MN/WI ladies what's up.
« on: September 26, 2017, 10:27:20 AM »
Holla at Mike.  8)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Magic Mike

Re: MN/WI ladies what's up.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 03:03:56 AM »
I always feel bad for you when I see your holla posts.... cuz like.... it's always the same 3-4 people who respond. I feel like I should go make up 3 new usernames and post in here so that it's not so sad looking.

LOL... You are so savage.

But don't give my hopes up.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 03:26:33 AM by Magic Mike »

Magic Mike

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 12:50:46 AM »
Too bad I'm from CA if not, I'll hollar at you.  I believe replying is hollaring. ;D

Hey there! Let's be friends. I know I'm not into divorced guys with kids but it doesn't hurt to be friends with someone right? Well, the decision is yours. If you're down for it, let's start texting. I'm sick so I cannot talk on the phone because of a sore throat. Until then, Bye!

Well well... Haven't seen you for a long time. Haha... I wish they all could be California girls. Hey I'm not that bad if you get to know me.

Magic Mike

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 06:15:58 PM »
Lol I'm just teasing you.

If I see any single ladies in here, I will point them your way.  ;)

Still waiting and sitting here...  ::)

Magic Mike

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 06:17:17 PM »
I didn't means to be rude to you just because you're divorced with kids. I have nothing against divorcee, it's just a personal preferences. I guess it's because I see/heard stories from closed family, relatives and friends about marrying divorced guys with kids and most said to avoid one if I possible. I don't know you so maybe that's why? Well, since I don't know if you're good or bad, what are you waiting for?  ;D

P.S. Turn your Flirty Mode on.  ;D

Dayem baby thats what I'm talking about. ;)

PS Flirt mode flipped ON

Magic Mike

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 11:18:08 AM »
Text me! PH world don't need to know. LOL  :2funny:

Magic Mike

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2017, 10:13:58 AM »
You just need a better game when it comes to macking on these PH Ladies.

Haven't heard the word macking for awhile. It just feels so cool to hear it again. LOL

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2017, 04:57:07 PM »
I'm sorry for lying to you about last night when I got off work. I lied to you today about having plans and so forth. The truth is, I'm still with my boyfriend and I didn't want him to find any text messages from people he doesn't know. I saved you under as a female friend and when I got a text message from you last night around 10, my heart sank. I didn't want him to find anything unusual and I didn't want us to fight. This is the reason why I wanted to be friends.

Ha ha
. talking about online digital pimp.  Hope he doesn't have a gf or wife cuz what you say can or is great measures for a divorce. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Magic Mike

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2017, 01:50:17 PM »
I'm sorry for lying to you about last night when I got off work. I lied to you today about having plans and so forth. The truth is, I'm still with my boyfriend and I didn't want him to find any text messages from people he doesn't know. I saved you under as a female friend and when I got a text message from you last night around 10, my heart sank. I didn't want him to find anything unusual and I didn't want us to fight. This is the reason why I wanted to be friends.

Oh naw. It's cool. Like I said I'm not looking for a gf.

Magic Mike

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2017, 01:54:03 PM »
Ha ha
. talking about online digital pimp.  Hope he doesn't have a gf or wife cuz what you say can or is great measures for a divorce.

At least she is is being honest. LOL

Advertisements