Advertisement

Author Topic: "Tus hlub"  (Read 1576 times)

Blongforever

"Tus hlub"
« on: September 26, 2017, 10:46:54 PM »
I know for a fCt that at least 90% of married people made the biggest mistakes of their life by marrying the person who they thought they love but the majority are thinking "WTF!!!"

How do the rest of single people avoid this human down falls?

In most cases, by the time the women know any better, her socks have been knocked off thousands of time if not millions and her pelvic bone structure are all ducked up. 😰

In my opinion, the youngs aren't evolving to be smarter creatures either.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 02:26:39 PM by Blongforever »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Diamond

Re: "Tus hlub"
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 11:56:25 PM »
No one goes into a marriage blindfolded unless it was an arranged marriage. I am sure the 90% of them aimed for a lifetime marriage, but you just cant predict what the future holds.  O0  O0

« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 12:12:16 AM by Diamond »

Like this post: +1

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 08:53:52 AM »
90% love is the key. 5% for yourself and 5% for a side chick.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 02:24:12 PM »
Everyone changes with time. 

One thing people often forget to think of is that as one ages, their health also starts to deteriorate.  One's health is critical to the way they carry themselves, physically, mentally, and spiritually. 

Sometimes, we don't even realize how much our health has changed and how that has affected our behavior towards our loved ones.  If our loved ones do not recognize how our behavior has changed, they too suffer.  Other times, if our behavior is brought up, we are in disbelief because we always think we know ourselves best.  And then, maybe we do know but we're ashamed to admit it because we are afraid of change.

No one truly knows why couples that do not seem to be compatible stay together for as long as they do.  There is always more truth than what the eyes can see and what the ears can hear.  Many of them may stem from our own values, principles, beliefs/religion, culture, socioeconomic backgrounds, the simplicity of nature and its connection of life itself...etc.  Perhaps, it is all through all of that and beyond that we learn to understand one another.  We learn to love each other more deeply, become more passionate in our courtship, and more willingly in spirit to fight together until the end.

Who knows...everyo ne walks their own road and they will learn at their own speed and time.

/suchislife...alas...

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 05:12:15 PM »
Well, easy: by staying single, of course! lol

I know for a fCt that at least 90% of married people made the biggest mistakes of their life by marrying the person who they thought they love but the majority are thinking "WTF!!!"

How do the rest of single people avoid this human down falls?

In most cases, by the time the women know any better, her socks have been knocked off thousands of time if not millions and her pelvic bone structure are all ducked up. 😰

In my opinion, the youngs aren't evolving to be smarter creatures either.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements