Advertisement

Author Topic: I think... I'll get a used rc 350 type F  (Read 1357 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I think... I'll get a used rc 350 type F
« on: October 01, 2017, 05:56:09 AM »
I've said it before.. the s2000 isn't like... making me excited..

But dang.. this car.. actually look nice...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9dzjF2_lZY

Didn't realize it had that much hp..  OH wells..

But man, the inside looks nice and comfy.

I give it a couple years before I pick one up.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
Re: I think... I'll get a used rc 350 type F
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 04:10:55 PM »
S2000 is pretty boring if not driven at its limits. I used the roadster side of the S2000 a lot by traveling to scenic places and beating the crap out of it at back roads. I took it to the track when I had time and I always worked on it.

If you don't do any of the above? its a pretty lame, no torque, boring interior and slow car.

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

Hitokiri

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 12:45:40 AM »
My brother in law has this car and he seems to enjoy it. The thing is that it is a Lexus so it's expensive to repair. Last year something hit the grill (which is HUGE by the way) and wrecked it. He had to pay an arm and leg for the part and to get it repaired.  :(

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 03:49:29 AM »
I dont kniw lexus should cost alot, its just a toyota like an acura is a honda.

Oh wells.

I'LL still have to see what I want to do with the S2k, if I dont get a good trade value on it Ill just keep it and well, do a light tune on it with some cosmetics stuff ti make ut enjoyable for everyday driving.  But man its going to be so costly!  One of the reason why I havent wrung that thing out is becuase of the diff.  To get it to where you can just dog it out youd have to spend like a G on it.

Thats probably why I find the teggie so much more fun to drive....I can always get on it hard and not worry about it.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements