Advertisement

Author Topic: the day the clown cried  (Read 1642 times)

can

the day the clown cried
« on: October 01, 2017, 01:25:45 PM »
so this is not the buster keaton movie i posted up about how he had a wife and kid and is the village clown that is the fool. some people in here can't take a movie review.  :idiot2: this movie is directed by jerry Lewis and stars himself. it's a good movie and worth the watch. the movie is in black and white and it's an old movie. jerry is an icon in the film business, RIP. if anyone is wondering why i'm watching these old movies, it's because i joined a meetup in my city about old films. it's been very good. 7/10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068451/

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: the day the clown cried
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 12:40:38 AM »
so this is not the buster keaton movie i posted up about how he had a wife and kid and is the village clown that is the fool. some people in here can't take a movie review.  :idiot2: this movie is directed by jerry Lewis and stars himself. it's a good movie and worth the watch. the movie is in black and white and it's an old movie. jerry is an icon in the film business, RIP. if anyone is wondering why i'm watching these old movies, it's because i joined a meetup in my city about old films. it's been very good. 7/10

"buster keaton" was never in a movie called, "The Clown" that you made up. It's not "some people in here can't take a movie review" but instead some people in here 'can' smell a loser with zero credibility when she threw a big tantrum by crying, and whining to the "admins" and they said, show us...and all the loser can provide is cricket sounds. That same loser is also a hypocrite by falsely accusing others crying to the mods but she's was actually the one doing the crying and whining...Pret ty sad making up stuff to stir sh!t then it backfired...ta lk about... :idiot2:

btw

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 01:33:12 AM »

can, everything you post upsets these kids in here. lol. it's too funny. i will have to put this movie on my watch list.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 02:42:03 AM »
can, everything you post upsets these kids in here. lol. it's too funny. i will have to put this movie on my watch list.

Not really as it's actually really fun and entertaining picking out narrow minded ignorant frauds and losers as well as hypocrites (you know). I bet she'll go cry to the "admins" again after playing them for a fool with her last EPIC Fail stunt with zero credibility... Some just can't learn and are beyond help.  ;D

can

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 01:15:51 PM »
LOLOLOLOLOL. watch how triggered he gets now. gonna go cry to the admins. watch the movie and tell me what you think.  :2funny: :idiot2:

Advertisements