Advertisement

Author Topic: not that i'm in the market but  (Read 610 times)

Offline Jiggles

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
Re: not that i'm in the market but
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2017, 02:50:40 AM »
Not an entirely reliable assumption. Some people, like me, have rough, dry skin and are still lazy!  ;D   

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline captian

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2017, 02:39:59 PM »
Not an entirely reliable assumption. Some people, like me, have rough, dry skin and are still lazy!  ;D
are you single?

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Respect: +339
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2017, 04:20:43 PM »
That's very judgmental or prejudicial--concluding that things are something else without proof.

The world is full of that kind of prejudice.

when dating, do you, when given the chance, look at his/her hand to see how it is?  See if it's rough or smooth?  Rough = not lazy, smooth = lazy.  Do you believe in that sort of things?

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +53
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2017, 11:58:11 AM »
That's very judgmental or prejudicial--concluding that things are something else without proof.

The world is full of that kind of prejudice.
Back in Laos, the elders gave such dating advice to young men and women.  Back then, there were few beauty products so yes you could literally tell how hard a person worked by the roughness of the hands (and dirt, and cut, and etc...).  If a person's hand is soft and smooth, yes, he/she can be misunderstood or may have to explain themselves heheheheh..... ;D ;D ;D

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Advertisements