Advertisement

Author Topic: So anyways.... what would you have done? Anyways... so I was hanging out  (Read 1293 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
with a girl...

and we decided to go up this mountain...

to go up the mountain there is a cable car...

So we get in the cable car...

and then another older couple got in...

and a single girl got in, another blonde...

anyways, it's all quiet...  because well, we're all strangers right?

So the girl I was with starts wondering if we bought tickets for a tour too becuase we're confused..

So I looked at the older couple and said to the girl I was with that they got the same stuff we did too..

And so the older couple said yes, the ticket is for a tour too...

then we get to talking...

and I ask the older couple where they are from, they said france...

and now the single girl, she didn't say anything at all.. and so I asked her where she's from..

She said she was from Holland..

and I make chat with her..

We're talking a bit.. 

She's here by herself just visiting and traveling..

And she kept talking to us....

And in my head I was like "hmmm... I think this girl actually wouldn't mind some company as she's traveling all around tomorrow as well, she said she had just flown in and she's travelling by herself"..

She was a blonde!

She had her sunglasses on... so I couldn't tell if she was a hottie or not...

Skinnie gal..

I thought really hard about saying "would you like some company tomorrow?!  We can go see so and so places together tomorrow"  I'm pretty sure she would've said yes...

But the thing was... I was with this other girl...

And I felt bad if I was to ask to hang out with that single blonde girl in front of the girl I was hanging out with that day...

Even though we are not dating... we are just really friends who go out and do stuff... I felt bad inside if I was to ask that other blonde girl out...

Man.. so I just decided to just let this chance slip by..

Man ole man...  I could've had a fun adventure filled tomorrow...

When we got off the cable car... she took off her sunglasses..

She was a pretty girl..

Man!

It's always like this...

Usually when I'm hanging out with some girl.. and it's usually not even a girl where there's chemistry or anything, just a guy and a girl hanging out doing things... that's usually when something like this happens when I bump into some good looking girl and it's a definite chance for something to happen...

Every single time!

What would you have done?

Would you just asked that other girl out in front of the girl you was hanging out with that day? 

Or would've you have just kept quiet and chalk this up to another missed opportunity?

I just felt like even though me and that girl I was hanging out with aren't anything, I should at least give her my full attention for that day.  I didn't want her to feel awkward.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
Re: So anyways.... what would you have done? Anyways... so I was hanging out
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 06:48:11 AM »

She had her sunglasses on... so I couldn't tell if she was a hottie or not...

must be a whole face coverage type of sunglass.  man, oh man.....the stories you tell.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 07:51:25 AM »
i would have stopped everyone from coming into the cable cart (except your partner, of course).  the ride would have been more enjoyable, the beautiful views and soft swaying of the cart due to the bumpy ride inside!  :P :D ;D

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 05:28:37 AM »
Ewwww...turn off!

I don't know many women who appreciates a guy hitting on her while he's with another girl, even if that girl is just a friend.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 01:44:44 PM »
Well yeah, I guess I played it gentlemanly and not ask that other girl if she wanted to hang out, I know she wanted some company as she just said she was travelling alone..  :S

And she asked us how long we knew each other(the girl I was hanging out with) and if we had just met because well, I'm Asian and the girl I was hanging out with was Caucasian..

But anyways!!

Man.. this girl left me confused again!  I mean so we get up to the top of the mountain and it's colder up there, I'm doing fine... because I'm fat!  But that girl I was with, she was skinnie.. and she was cold and stuff.. and she turn to me and get closer to me..

At one point, I thought she was going to snuggle to me, but I was confused as heck, I mean, did she want me to like hold her?  That was the vibe I was getting but man! She aint single!  I aint holding her!

Anyways... today!  The same girl... I was at this event...  just hanging out at the food section, I get done eating my food and I go to throw my food away.. and then these two girls I know who was at the event, they come to me..

I didn't even recongnize them because I wasn't paying attention.. and they bump into me, like literally...

Anyways... so they said where am I going?  I said, to the trash can.

Then they said are you going to hang around and look around?

I was like "umm.. naw, I was going to go home"

And they was like "aww c'mon!"

So I was like "ok...."

Anyways... we walk around a bit.. and I'm looking at some wine and she accidently bumps me, she was backing up and bumped me accidently.. and then she and the other girl was like "oh, back it up back it up back it up".. and that girl continues to start ramming me with her butt...

I'm thinking to myself.. "I have no idea what this means..." 

So I just put on this confused face on me...

They probably think I'm just a boring guy who "don't know how to have fun"..

I mean, I could have fun... but she aint single!!!  Why would I act on it?!!?  Right?!!?

Girls, you can't just understand them...

Oh wells!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 02:42:19 PM »
So anyways...

I went over to her house today...

and there was my sandals...

As obvious as can be...

She gave me back my iron...

But... didn't mention anything about my obvious sandals..  :S

Advertisements