Advertisement

Author Topic: Finding a date online  (Read 1619 times)

pajdeevkojsiab

Finding a date online
« on: October 16, 2017, 05:52:03 PM »
There is this saying that if you find them online you are not their only option as they have many others on other chats. Is this true in some of your case?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Finding a date online
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 06:32:55 PM »
Trust no dcks

And in nature, u can find a circle basically everywhere.  I see one in a tree right now.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline nraug_hmoob

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 08:59:47 PM »
Everyone has options. The same goes for online dating vs real life. Don't matter if you meet them online or in person as long as you are both opened minded individuals. For any relationships, as long you both are committed, faithful, and devoted to each other that's all that really matters in the end. A few of my friends found love online and some actually got married shortly afterward. In  today's world, we are all very busy with our professional careers, such as myself, and we don't have a lot of time outside of work everyday to try and find someone. I have been opened to trying online dating as well recently. Just as in real life, the same goes for online dating, you never know who is going to show up in your life or who you will have a connection with.   

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 09:35:37 PM »
There is this saying that if you find them online you are not their only option as they have many others on other chats. Is this true in some of your case?

It's not an online thing... people have option no matter where you meet them. The girl you're dating in your city is probably seeing other guys in your city too.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 02:36:18 PM »
Imma bout to start tindering...wh y not?

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Jiggles

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2017, 03:49:45 AM »
Puahaha! Ok so if they are single they can do whatever they want and that means having many others on chat. However, it also depends on the person. Maybe they are a player thus why have so many on chat? Maybe they just have a lot of friends?

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2017, 03:54:53 PM »
If you are single, go for it.  Love can be found online/offline.  Sometimes we forget that online are real people and not just usernames.  Jump in w/ an open mind and you'll never know what you'll find. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

TICKLEfetish

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 09:07:10 PM »
If they text you back right away...you're probably the only one...or they are really that good. 

If they text you back in a few hours or the next day...then you probably don't mean a whole lot to them. 

You gotta know how to read in between the lines.  You gotta know how to get them to tell you how they really feel without making it weird.  Watch some Korean drama.  That will help you out!!!  ;D

Advertisements